Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEVER TRADE WITH OR SELL TO EDANASHOP !!

This is a discussion on NEVER TRADE WITH OR SELL TO EDANASHOP !! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is a scammer.. his payments get charged back and when u ask to talk to him he blocks u ...
Page: 1

Default NEVER TRADE WITH OR SELL TO EDANASHOP !!

he is a scammer.. his payments get charged back and when u ask to talk to him he blocks u on msn..
    thank god i didnt sell him a jewel..
    was shocked to get 250 usd for a raptor but it seems he s found a way to scam by paypal..

oh btw he has many nicks like I_SELL_GOOD_ITEMS etc..
    so what u should do is to ignore stupid usd offers like 500 700 usd for a freakin item...

edanashop

i dont have such nick and i never bought one single item yet
    i got 0 offers on this forum and made no deals so far
    keep your bullshit to yourself, i am not the only one buying for USD

700$ for IB, IN

i wouldnt trust u at all, thats a fucking silly amount of money..

tom

edana shop-

1. u use a edana shop name so non will know who u r

2. WHO THE FUCK WILL GIVE 700$ FOR A ITEM IN A GAME?

3. u worst scammer i ever seen :lol: even turks are better than u, thay say AGAAA GYWE MEE 100K ORR YM FUK U MOTHERRR and u say i pay 700$ for a item in a game pfff lol u suck

Originally posted by tom
    edana shop-

2. WHO THE FUCK WILL GIVE 700$ FOR A ITEM IN A GAME? *

3. u worst scammer i ever seen :lol: *even turks are better than u, thay say AGAAA GYWE MEE 100K ORR YM FUK U MOTHERRR *and u say i pay 700$ for a item in a game pfff lol u suck
    rofl

edanashop

Originally posted by tom
    edana shop-

2. WHO THE FUCK WILL GIVE 700$ FOR A ITEM IN A GAME? *

3. u worst scammer i ever seen :lol: *even turks are better than u, thay say AGAAA GYWE MEE 100K ORR YM FUK U MOTHERRR *and u say i pay 700$ for a item in a game pfff lol u suck
    You are the biggest noob i've ever seen, one of the worest sins in the server, I already knew you are skill less but now I know you are IQ less too.

1. If I don't want people to know who am, doesn't mean I`m a ripper.

2. I will.

3. learn english retarded fuck.

ayu

Originally posted by edanashop
    retarded fuck.
    Really a retarded fuck.What is ur problem with Turks ?.Haven't ur nation got morons like you ? I tell you Why Turks dosen't looks nice in this game.Cuz %90 of players is Turk so there can be lots of moron like you.I bet if %90 of players from ur nation there would be 5x moron.
    We are children of Ottoman's the best ever nation of the whole world history as you know.

I'm sorry about the other ppl who plays the game in a respect circle.Excuse me and my poor English.

Originally posted by ayu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ayu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-edanashop
    retarded fuck.
    Really a retarded fuck.What is ur problem with Turks ?.Haven't ur nation got morons like you ? I tell you Why Turks dosen't looks nice in this game.Cuz %90 of players is Turk so there can be lots of moron like you.I bet if %90 of players from ur nation there would be 5x moron.
    We are children of Ottoman's the best ever nation of the whole world history as you know.

I'm sorry about the other ppl who plays the game in a respect circle.Excuse me and my poor English.[/b]
    owned? :blink:

edanashop

Originally posted by ayu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ayu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-edanashop
    retarded fuck.

I'm sorry about the other ppl who plays the game in a respect circle.Excuse me and my poor English.[/b]
    how the fuck u know tom is a turk, or perhaps the word retard and shity english automaticly means turk ?

GoodGun

thats really sad imo u have no life and need to give all ur money for a game if u want we can be friends so u dont have to cry all the day cuz u have no friends

tom

AGGA ME YS TURKYSH SON OF OTTOMAN OKE :P

edanashop

its not all my money , i shit on 1000$
    dont be jealous coz money truly buy my happiness and make my life easyer.

ayu

Originally posted by tom
    AGGA ME YS TURKYSH SON OF OTTOMAN OKE :P
    you think that is funny ? u just have a brain of baby.

seems they've been scaming ebay/paypal for ages u fucking noob when i first came to knight online i couldn't beileve the innocence of usko people

nething can be scammed u jus gotta be smart u sell something wait 2 days it complicates there chance of charging back

if u ever get blagged jus call ebay dun fuck around with any other shit call them let them know ur fucking american if u aint fuck ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast