The new going Bug Abuse!!! (GM LOOK AT THIS)

This is a discussion on The new going Bug Abuse!!! (GM LOOK AT THIS) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dunno if K2 is Blind, or this game is made for dupers, cheaters and bug abusers... Well, if u ...
Page: 1

Devilishd

Default The new going Bug Abuse!!! (GM LOOK AT THIS)

I dunno if K2 is Blind, or this game is made for dupers, cheaters and bug abusers...

Well, if u go in morodon, close the NPC that change the itens event of this chrstmas u will see much ppl in party, if u is a good player, that dont use bug abuse, or dupe or anything like this, u will ask yourself... why all this ppl r in party, the asnwer is simple, they r abusing of the bug, where u can trade many time as u want the same itens (5 star, 1 red bow and 5 trincol) without use it, until u get the itens wanted, i dont will explain how do this because many other player maybe will use if know how and many player know already (and most dont use). So i have a question: if they do this they r bug abusers right? so all will be banneds or lost all itens that taked this way? well i wish this happen coz all time, when i go in morodon they pissed me off, coz all this ***** bug abusers do this all the day and night, they get too many money, while the right player do the right way and only see all prices dropped a day and other up in high.... This is whay i wish and wans believe so Gms do something.

Devilishd

B4 any1 ask me if i already try it, no i dont used and dont will use, my friend used and said me how u can abuse the bug, i hate this, really boring, coz this all need be ban

this is an unofficial forum. go to the official forums if u want a gm to know about it.. http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en/index.php