Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Hack, Trade-Hack

This is a discussion on New Hack, Trade-Hack within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, 2 days ago I bought 5 pathos gloves and speed pots. Here comes the new-hack or what ever, but ...
Page: 1

itsme!

Yeah, 2 days ago I bought 5 pathos gloves and speed pots.
    Here comes the new-hack or what ever, but im sure its new.
    I had some pathos gloves and speedpots, and when I went to moradon, I typed /town, afterwards some guy called "BiiSexy" kept trading me, I accepted trade, but didnt place any items up on the trade box. However, after I closed trade and was going to setup my merchant, Then my items were gone. O.o

-ItsMe > WalMartSecurity

auditurbo4

Yeah, 2 days ago I bought 5 pathos gloves and speed pots.
    But today, I was selling this I went from Elmorad Castle to Moradon then did /town.
    Whenever som1 traded me, I accept but I didnt Put any items in the section, After he didnt trade something I cancel.
    But I went to a merchant spot, but What The Fock..., My Pathos gloves and Speed pots were gone...
    I am sure there is a new hack, I warn you all for Pathos players his name is BiiSexy Trading everyone that come moradon or do /town.
    -ItsMe > WalMartSecurity[/b]
    Can you rephrase that?

i think he means:

he had some pathos gloves and speedpots, and when he went to moradon, he typed /town, afterwards some guy called "biisexy" kept trading him, he accepted trade, but didnt place any items up on the trade box. However, after he closed trade and was going to setup his merchant, he realized his items were gone.

itsme!

i think he means:
    he had some pathos gloves and speedpots, and when he went to moradon, he typed /town, afterwards some guy called "biisexy" kept trading him, he accepted trade, but didnt place any items up on the trade box. However, after he closed trade and was going to setup his merchant, he realized his items were gone.[/b]
    True, Thanks for Confirm it in better English.

-ItsMe!

Sounds like a visual bug, I had it happen before if its the same thing.

You gotta relog to fix it

itsme!

Sounds like a visual bug, I had it happen before if its the same thing.

You gotta relog to fix it[/b]
    I relogged over 3 times, and I didnt have the item, I also cheked PUS store, but no credits Just HACK aq.

-ItsMe!

TNM

Yesterday someone named Brarrie on ares traded me in town, i declined and asked him why?
    He said ''put 1 potion in trade and wait 3min pls '' he didn't wanna tell me what for so i didn't trade but perhaps he wanted to do the same. I didn't know him and can't think of another reason than a sort of tradehack h34r:

TNM

oh lol i didn't know how to do that well he could've simply said he wanted to do that (instead of being that vague) :lol:

itsme!

Well, I really lost 5 pathos gloves its 5x 75 mill, with that i could buy a warr weapon.
    Now I use Mirage Sword +1 rb, sux alot :P

-ItsMe!

Did it effect what your character was wearing?

Magenta

Well, I don't think it is cuz of that guy, who traded u. There is a problem with PuS items, my friend bought for me pathos and bahamut helm. We traded pathos w/o problem and bahamut helm got bugged and he can't trade it. He PMed CS many times, he is prem, they said they will help but it is K2, so who knows. GM has no idea what to do and server restart doesn't help...

Banned

Don't talk about how to do rental bug, next person who does will be suspended.

JesusWalks

Don't talk about how to do rental bug, next person who does will be suspended.[/b]
    oh sorry, you just want to use it aslong as u can without anyone else finding it out. I understand :P

TOYSOLDIER_

its true, some turks tried that on me a few times but it didnt work. i pm him and curse the sht out

itsme!

I don't know but when i logon then ppl trade me, but for now i just do block_trade dun wanna get scam again =))

-ItsMe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast