New level 59 Warrior Skill - Ressurected Attack...

This is a discussion on New level 59 Warrior Skill - Ressurected Attack... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sigh...
Page: 1

Saigon

Default New level 59 Warrior Skill - Ressurected Attack...

Sigh

It has happend to me its a bug, you see someone on the floor but he is alive, happend to me in emc the priest died, but could buff my, heal me, you just have to run far away then come back and u will see him, sometimes u see only his corp moving one place to another.

Rocker911

This aint a bug, its koxp...with it u can hit while being dead but i think when they do that u dont see their name in the info bar i think u only see it like a dot dmg.

Ow :unsure: . Well, just saying. I have partied with BOLUBEY before he seemed like a nice guy. Never thought he koxped.

The guy in the party said ''he can'' I guess he could see him.

Puffs

its not koxp. you just see him dead. it happened to one of my party mates and i kept tping him and his corpse kepting moving and i was like wtf. and he told me to stop fucking tping him

Originally posted by Rocker911
    This aint a bug, its koxp...with it u can hit while being dead but i think when they do that u dont see their name in the info bar i think u only see it like a dot dmg.
    Actually it's a bug.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

besides which, with the right hand side of the screen missing we can't tell if you just scrolled up the information bar.

musicman

this is not koxp, its a bug happened to me in phatos to my friend he was dead on my screen but then he said he was right in front of me on his...so he towned it and came back..everything was perfect

Cocaine

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    besides which, with the right hand side of the screen missing we can't tell if you just scrolled up the information bar.
    He isnt, I'm ButtSekz and I was there. I could target and attack but he couldnt.