Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

SCAMMED BY:

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY: within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k this is what fukcing happened, i traded a warrior for saverok(the account) i got the info, email for it, ...
Page: 1

k this is what fukcing happened, i traded a warrior for saverok(the account)
    i got the info, email for it, i still have the email under my control with a new password and alll my information on it.
    i had several items averaging about $500 on the account.
    but wednesday morning, at 6:27AM a ticket was sent in to change information on the account.(at that time i already left my house to go to school; so i didnt send a ticket)
    ALSO I HADNT GOT THE SEAL ITEM PASS YET THANX TO DABUSH and OLD FUCKING OWNERS.( "o, i lost paper, blablabla" fuck u all
    hadnt logged ingame for a few days cus i was out with friends and stuff
    and when i read the email(friday night), i tried to log into game/website and it said that it was invalid password. when i tried forgetten password application 6 times now, i hadnt recieved 1 email back from k2 yet with the pw for the account
    so one of the old owners fucking scammed me.
    i think it is ILikeYou(FIELDMAN) or dliel who scammed me.
    i had sent in about 8 tickets and emails with information and stuff explaining i lost my seal item pass and if they could please change it. so i was waiting to hear back from k2 about changing that information when the account password got changed on me.

as of right now i think it was ILikeeYou or dliel
    their msns:

[email protected] -ILikeeYou
    [email protected] - dliel

defend urselves bitch

Banned

Things like this should...

1) Be settled privatly.
    2) Fieldman aka ILikeYou = Very GG (Im currently doing trades with this guy)
    3) Think who else it can be, and show some proof of Emails/Tickets/MSN Convos.

Finally. Close it plx. No need for public flame

i have asked permision to make this. thank you

Determined

Hope you get this settled and if ilikeyou is a scammer DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE NOW PLS

and ILikeYou(new fieldman) wont accept my friend invites on msn only leading me to think it was him even more

dliel

well... im explain already.. japo did... where ILikeeYou ?... didnt hear him yet

who is ILikeeYou? i mean what's his old name..

i think it was Bananko ingame.

Banned

I couldn't give a shit if you asked permission.

You don't need to flame publically the Ko4life communuity.

dliel

who is ILikeeYou? i mean what's his old name..[/b]
    i think FBCM

what about JAPO?

Ayman4u

pristige you still have to pay Dliel what you owe unless you can proof 100 % he scammed you . and not the real owner who had previous scamm and admitted it for personal revenge also used to flame you and never liked you or your babashoping in every topic u made he flamed you so u cant only say those 2 put the real owner too under your sscamming guessing list

dliel

what about JAPO?[/b]
    +1
    whats about u understand that im not the scammer.. and remove me from ur fucking list :s

fukko

k this is what fukcing happened, i traded a warrior for saverok(the account)
    i got the info, email for it, i still have the email under my control with a new password and alll my information on it.
    i had several items averaging about $500 on the account.
    but wednesday morning, at 6:27AM a ticket was sent in to change information on the account.(at that time i already left my house to go to school; so i didnt send a ticket)
    ALSO I HADNT GOT THE SEAL ITEM PASS YET THANX TO DABUSH and OLD FUCKING OWNERS.( "o, i lost paper, blablabla" fuck u all
    hadnt logged ingame for a few days cus i was out with friends and stuff
    and when i read the email(friday night), i tried to log into game/website and it said that it was invalid password. when i tried forgetten password application 6 times now, i hadnt recieved 1 email back from k2 yet with the pw for the account
    so one of the old owners fucking scammed me.
    i think it is ILikeYou(FIELDMAN) or dliel who scammed me.
    i had sent in about 8 tickets and emails with information and stuff explaining i lost my seal item pass and if they could please change it. so i was waiting to hear back from k2 about changing that information when the account password got changed on me.

as of right now i think it was ILikeeYou or dliel
    their msns:

[email protected] -ILikeeYou
    [email protected] - dliel

defend urselves bitch[/b]
    Did you ever stop to think it might have been 1 of these ppl. Or are you just going to add more ppl to that list in the next 1hr or so.
    I dont agree with you getting scammed but in a way its your own fault. You didnt get all the info, you didnt change everything A.S.A.P. and you went out with friends and got around to updating everything when you felt like it. And READ THE RULES post proof if you think it was dliel, as for myself i highly doubt it was him. I lent him items ingame and didnt once have to ask for them back. DOESNT sound like a scammer to me. As for ILikeeYou havent dealt with him so idk. POST PROOF or I can call you a scammer to right?????

Ayman4u

right

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast