Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T0pcat Man razor you are well beneath me and my pay grade buddy.. people who know me ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Man razor you are well beneath me and my pay grade buddy.. people who know me knows who I am and what I am capable of and how much money i spent in this game.. Rialix was a nice guy who lost his shit and came crying top took his 2$ item.. no one believed him and no one ever will.. my back pocket is too heavy so please gtfo moron.
    If only your "back pocket" made you a smarter person.
    AmbroseRookwood likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    ok so i gotta defend to every single 1 or 2 post count guy who will call me a scammer ? lol
    Will do so only if some mod asks me to.... btw how about providing some original ss ? the unedited ones ?

so ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by canada View Post

so ?
    1. I never paid anyone in usd in last 1 month because of creditcard problem
    2. I paid u 100gbs + rogue items u wanted
    3. I wont provide any ss till some mod asks me to... yes i have ss of paying you but like i said i wont defend myself to anyone with 2 -3 post counts... if mod asks me to definitely i will post the ss
    4. Provide some non edited ss next time as proof
    5. I have already done tons of 500 usd + transactions with many people so i dont see point in scamming you for 450$
    6. Who the fvk are you ? some random moron who wants to damage my reputation ?
    7. I bought your shit only because it was a nice deal for a reseller like me
    8. I resell stuff every single day. If i do scams like this will i be able to still continue reselling ?

Cant say it more nicely mate.. I dont know who you are and why you are trying to do this.. Still trying to remember who sent me 190$ and for what item on 2nd oct

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

1. I never paid anyone in usd in last 1 month because of creditcard problem
    2. I paid u 100gbs + rogue items u wanted
    3. I wont provide any ss till some mod asks me to... yes i have ss of paying you but like i said i wont defend myself to anyone with 2 -3 post counts... if mod asks me to definitely i will post the ss
    4. Provide some non edited ss next time as proof
    5. I have already done tons of 500 usd + transactions with many people so i dont see point in scamming you for 450$
    6. Who the fvk are you ? some random moron who wants to damage my reputation ?
    7. I bought your shit only because it was a nice deal for a reseller like me
    8. I resell stuff every single day. If i do scams like this will i be able to still continue reselling ?

Cant say it more nicely mate.. I dont know who you are and why you are trying to do this.. Still trying to remember who sent me 190$ and for what item on 2nd oct
    back to page number 1 first u say i already paid .. now u say u paid for 100gb + rogue items and i do trade with u without any thing.. and in msn we deal for 450$ ? wow lol u think ppl stupid ?

and prof u real ss in game and msn

number 5 .. u say u already done 500usd with ppl thats bad u start to scam ppl lol any way i just tell u first i left this game just wana show ppl what r u

see u scammer

i never said anywhere i paid u in usd lol.. u post just half the conversation and edit that part as per your convenience.. post full conversation without editing anything.. i already said it twice earlier and saying it again. Are people stupid to consider edited ss as proofs ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

i never said anywhere i paid u in usd lol.. u post just half the conversation and edit that part as per your convenience.. post full conversation without editing anything.. i already said it twice earlier and saying it again. Are people stupid to consider edited ss as proofs ?
    how to edit ? lol see the pic good and ppl know if it edit or not with ur char in game imwanted . see in msn what u say ur march acc lol and see in game if same name

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

i dont rly understand, whats the scamm case? breakers you bought something from canada but canada claims that you havent paid him right?
    then i see people claiming that canada is the scammer? huh? wasnt canada the one who gave breakers the items? how is he the scammer?
    i read it once again, ppl saying that breakers rly did pay him and canada want to say that breakers didnt and want to get his reputation f4ked or what?

Canada is "Kuwaitz" previous scammer he had his last 5 account banned recently too lol . wait ill post some ss:P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

ya i understand that but how is he scammer in this case?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    i dont rly understand, whats the scamm case? breakers you bought something from canada but canada claims that you havent paid him right?
    then i see people claiming that canada is the scammer? huh? wasnt canada the one who gave breakers the items? how is he the scammer?
    i read it once again, ppl saying that breakers rly did pay him and canada want to say that breakers didnt and want to get his reputation f4ked or what?

bro i upload every thing here ss in msn and game we deal for money and he say now we deal for items ? lol ;/

and t0pcat hate me cuz i kick hes ass many time in game and he know my items
    topcat if u sell ur home u never can get like my items

sorry u kick my ass in game? dude i dont even need to combo to kill u...u lost 9-0 to Furiat that says it all..Items like you? lmao mate TC > Than U and most babshopper in this game so plz gimme a break

canada post full convo on msn including part where i say i cant pay u $$ and would u accept gbs.. also u never said u going to quit, u said u will play a rogue.. I see u have edited those ss like you need them, post the original ss... And like i said i will provide proof once some mod really checks the topic and wants me to provide proof, or else i dont feel the need to defend myself here to some scammer . I am done on this topic and wont give any more explanations.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

canada post full convo on msn including part where i say i cant pay u $$ and would u accept gbs.. also u never said u going to quit, u said u will play a rogue.. I see u have edited those ss like you need them, post the original ss... And like i said i will provide proof once some mod really checks the topic and wants me to provide proof, or else i dont feel the need to defend myself here to some scammer . I am done on this topic and wont give any more explanations.
    prof that ?

and look at ur first ss u say yo bro can do 450 ?

O_o Senior Member

Why won't YOU start posting some proofs? Coz to me it looks like you are the scammer in here who's got nothing to back up himself.

All the ss this guy provided are photoshopped and edited.. The moment he posts original ss i wont need to post any proof of my innocence

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM