Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Calling me a scammer wont get you far buddy .... Go search Topcat Scammer in cheater section and see some ...
Page: 7

Calling me a scammer wont get you far buddy .... Go search Topcat Scammer in cheater section and see some of the epic topics of ko4life. anyway GL mate your sense of humor is funny. What you dont realize is before you knew ko4life existed i saw over hundred scammers come and go..

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    Great so u the one who helped him u both write word merch in same way
    did i just read that :O
    surely theres just a language barrier

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Ok So your 30 min video has become 3 mins. Right

Than you also trying to involve me ? Mate i warn you dont go too far ..

Ok so I actually read this whole thread starting from what Kuwaitz posted in MSN to what breaker posted as SS to what you posted as SS. None of it actually adds up.

1) You said Breaker bought baal from you today when he also got a baal from Kuwaitz yesterday.
    2) How is breaker making SS with Kuwaitz character (A Character he never got in the first place)
    3) You saying RAP dridnioc standing next to inn.. Breakers SS shows no one next to inn as its taking from another angle for from Kuwaitz angel.
    4) Your SS shows Ray and Dridnoic stranding next to inn still NOW after 48 hour of this mess so it could be they stand A>F>K all days there? I dunno
    5) Your SS is just showing breaker buying a BAAL from you.. He is not hiding his other characters he is very open about all his merch character. Plus i actually cant even tell which day he bough the baal from you today or yesterday.
    6) Cheap PP with your eyes open not closed. He has not sent a payment to anyone . He cant his account is limited all he can do is receive payment.

Just my 2 cent buddy I know you guys in BF hate this guy to the core.. DO you realize he doesn`t even play all he does is resells.. Now you will come back with why u defending him blah blah blah. Mate I am defending him because I know he is not capable to scam anyone.
    Stop talking shit dickhole

1- Breakers bought baal caus he probably sold his one lol he bought mine for IN and 5 gbs how the fuck would he resell that or make out profit of bomba baal for 45 gb

2-Check kuwitz ss on page 2 asshole even breakers admit that he got the account - be sure of everything b4 u post any thing -

3-ya ray and idrodnic check the video to understand

4-btw breakers should be the one who's defending for his pp not u

5-About the video i couldnt upload it's too big caus been taken by my iphone it's .mov but i will try to saperate it and upload the important things

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Calling me a scammer wont get you far buddy .... Go search Topcat Scammer in cheater section and see some of the epic topics of ko4life. anyway GL mate your sense of humor is funny. What you dont realize is before you knew ko4life existed i saw over hundred scammers come and go..
    XD im so happy i made u,hulk laugh and about ko4life i know ko4life b4 u get born also playing on cwest since it has openned also was playing on ares -im old school - so fuck off

EyeoftheTiger Ignored as of now. Not worth my time whatsoever. You dont even speak proper english.

OMG T0PCAT ignoring me omg .. bitch pls and like i care i just proved that he's scammer dude , everything is clear he's ur friend i know u bought items from him via pp that's why u r defending him but actully i dont give shit about anyof u , i just care about making everything clear , and u aren't the one that the topic talks about i mean it's breakers who should talk and defend him self not u , and my english is bad ha lol w r u from ? uk ? anyway the point of learning lang is to communicate to understand each ithers and i think everyone can understand me here so ur opinion doesn't matter

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    nice paypal man made that much money selling penitraitors gear????? or the other gear u magicly obtained.....,..... fvcking scumbag.......
    penetraters gears my ass.. i had 10x gears than that moron.. and btw still have the 3x shell parts.. so how about gtfo now
    Pointman i never thought u would be such a bitch.. how many times did i help u transfer items + money lol... fvking f4ggot of titanz gtfo now

edit : only scumbags of titanz have right to babashop ? lol

Stop talking shit dickhole

1- Breakers bought baal caus he probably sold his one lol he bought mine for IN and 5 gbs how the fuck would he resell that or make out profit of bomba baal for 45 gb

2-Check kuwitz ss on page 2 asshole even breakers admit that he got the account - be sure of everything b4 u post any thing -

3-ya ray and idrodnic check the video to understand

4-btw breakers should be the one who's defending for his pp not u

5-About the video i couldnt upload it's too big caus been taken by my iphone it's .mov but i will try to saperate it and upload the important things
    excuses.. post some proper proof or gtfo dude..u are not even worth my comments.. feels so bad to explain same thing to u 10x times lol.. and i never accepted i got the account.. i never ever got it.. so stop making assumptions on your own moron... and baal already sold that to GettotheChoppa.. moron pm him and get to know how i made a profit out of that 1

OMG T0PCAT ignoring me omg .. bitch pls and like i care i just proved that he's scammer dude , everything is clear he's ur friend i know u bought items from him via pp that's why u r defending him but actully i dont give shit about anyof u , i just care about making everything clear , and u aren't the one that the topic talks about i mean it's breakers who should talk and defend him self not u , and my english is bad ha lol w r u from ? uk ? anyway the point of learning lang is to communicate to understand each ithers and i think everyone can understand me here so ur opinion doesn't matter
    noone can understand u btw.. just saying.. and 1000s outers bought items from me with paypal.. i even provided list or u can read names below my name.. should i ask them all to defend me ? i dont think so.. because i never scammed anyone and never will scam anyone and those who done trades with me know that well.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    noone can understand u btw.. just saying.. and 1000s outers bought items from me with paypal.. i even provided list or u can read names below my name.. should i ask them all to defend me ? i dont think so.. because i never scammed anyone and never will scam anyone and those who done trades with me know that well.
    u understood me that made u reply to me anyway u didn't get my point, the point is he done trade with u and u didn't scam him so he has all the rights to defend u but it's not gonna work anyway

since i saw u buying any baal in moradon i felt that something wrong is going on ,after u bought it i waited at nia to watch what's going on i took some screen shots when u openned kwitz account and side char of it also video by mobile phone so u don't say that my ss are photoshopped or fake ^^ this time don't try to clear ur self from the case ,anyway i trust mods here and i know they will do thier jobs well

since i saw u buying any baal in moradon i felt that something wrong is going on ,after u bought it i waited at nia to watch what's going on i took some screen shots when u openned kwitz account and side char of it also video by mobile phone so u don't say that my ss are photoshopped or fake ^^ this time don't try to clear ur self from the case ,anyway i trust mods here and i know they will do thier jobs well
    Show a time stamp of that video to finally prove that he logged it to make the fake screenshots.

and show the time stamp of yesterday .. or this moron might have made the video when it all actually happened. Anyways i know i did not scam anyone so i am still not banned and once mods see the proof the topic will be closed too. Too bad u cant write crap against me then, may be make another topic about BreakerS then ? lol

and show the time stamp of yesterday .. or this moron might have made the video when it all actually happened. Anyways i know i did not scam anyone so i am still not banned and once mods see the proof the topic will be closed too. Too bad u cant write crap against me then, may be make another topic about BreakerS then ? lol
    u r so stupid the video shiws who is near nia yesterday also shows how u were relogging and to know it's not video i took back then while u were scamming kwitz from his ss on first page there were 2ppl there but around nia while u were making fake photos there was another ppl and i said that b4 ^^ check previous pages asshole ^^

So you're saying you didn't see kuwait's warrior on the inn yesterday at the time EyeOfTheTiger claims to of taken the video so if he proves the time the video was taken what will you say then?

Or why don't you upload the ksc files of your screenshots ?, they have time stamps on them also. That would 100% clear your name.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM