Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm by no means an idiot, but I literally do not have a clue what the hell is doing on....
Page: 8

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I'm by no means an idiot, but I literally do not have a clue what the hell is doing on.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    u understood me that made u reply to me anyway u didn't get my point, the point is he done trade with u and u didn't scam him so he has all the rights to defend u but it's not gonna work anyway
    Oh my god.. dude u are such a dick.. read what i wrote again fvking moron.. The names below my list all of them did trades with me and went first to send money/items and i did not scam any of those. U are such an asshole.. THE POINT IS FAGGOT I DID TOO MANY TRADES WITHOUT SCAMMING ANYONE SO SAYING TOPCAT IS DEFENDING ME BECAUSE I DIDNT SCAM HIM IS IRRELEVANT

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    So you're saying you didn't see kuwait's warrior on the inn yesterday at the time EyeOfTheTiger claims to of taken the video so if he proves the time the video was taken what will you say then?
    how can u know if he took video yesterday or day before that when i actually traded with kuwaitz.. i dint see his video.. But i know he cant proove shit since i did not scam anyone.. Let him try to his best tough

So you're saying you didn't see kuwait's warrior on the inn yesterday at the time EyeOfTheTiger claims to of taken the video so if he proves the time the video was taken what will you say then?

Or why don't you upload the ksc files of your screenshots ?, they have time stamps on them also. That would 100% clear your name.
    Nah he can rename it with the time and date he wants afaik

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    I'm by no means an idiot, but I literally do not have a clue what the hell is doing on.
    Rajiv lol I have given up on this topic lol.. EyeoftheTiger apparently a so called old school gg claims breaker is a scammer.. I don`t have time to go through each individual details anymore. I have done my share of time 5 years ago in Girakon and you know that lol

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    Oh my god.. dude u are such a dick.. read what i wrote again fvking moron.. The names below my list all of them did trades with me and went first to send money/items and i did not scam any of those. U are such an asshole.. THE POINT IS FAGGOT I DID TOO MANY TRADES WITHOUT SCAMMING ANYONE SO SAYING TOPCAT IS DEFENDING ME BECAUSE I DIDNT SCAM HIM IS IRRELEVANT
    ohh u mad bro ? i didn't say anything u just keep lying and i keep proving that u are lying dude , ppl here aren't idiots so fuck of " bro "

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    Nah he can rename it with the time and date he wants afaik
    He can't alter the date created, when you download the file and go properties, 'Details'.

He can't alter the date created, when you download the file and go properties, 'Details'.
    I dunno but anyway i also got ksc's

Little archer Senior Member

It's painful to try to understand what's going on in this broken english galore.

Why is topcat still here? spamming for the post count? Your posts have been irrelevant, and you have no business in this topic. It's funny how the same things I've been told earlier in this thread can perfectly apply to you. The only difference is that my initial posts held at least some value.

Anyway, I hope the scammers get banned itt.

Wow! Just wow..I've read this topic page by page and it still feels like I never get a hold of it. But in this case everything is important* so cleaning the topic would be dumb. I remember when I caught my last scammer, unlucky for him he -by mistake, uploaded that my payment cleared so I didn't really have to upload any proof myself lulz.

Anyhow, I only have few questions if that's ok? I don't wanna make this topic any messier and I really hope this get solved. Well here it goes.

1. Why didn't you upload proof that he was wrongly accusing you for scam right away, Breakers? The reason Im asking is because if this would happen to me. I would put everything on the table right away to get him banned instantly, show everyone that there is no doubt he is fake and wrong. Plus if you resell much you wouldn't like anything like this to get bigger.

2. Im no oldschool or anything. I get surprised everytime people say they know me on ko4 lol. Apparently you Topcat are oldschool and I probably shouldn't question oldschoolies here cause then every forum mod might shit on my face but I just have to ask, why do you defend Breakers more then Breakers himself?

3. Same to you EyeOf, why would you hold onto valuable information? Only release some info?.. Maybe you guys throw a big pile of information to the mods that is not posted here. Post the whole video.

Gl mods, this is one big mess. Really hope you look into all this and figure this out. Hope my english is understandable. My english teacher didn't like me..and I didn't like her, ty english teacher.
    EyeOfTheTiger likes this.

Oh my God, I've literally understood two of the past twenty-five posts.

Still looking into it.... I'll be honest here, I'm kindly lost.

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    2. Im no oldschool or anything. I get surprised everytime people say they know me on ko4 lol. Apparently you Topcat are oldschool and I probably shouldn't question oldschoolies here cause then every forum mod might shit on my face but I just have to ask, why do you defend Breakers more then Breakers himself?
    You are an honest trader and very welcome to say whatever you want. I laughed at the arrogance t0pcat used toward razor, by saying he has a bigger paycheck and a heavy back pocket. Who dafuq cares? This is a forum we are all equal here except for those that keep the place clean. There you have it the cleaners are the boss in this joint not the one with the biggest paycheck. Anyways OP was banned, even though in this case he seemed to be at the backside of the horse.

DAFAQ Senior Member

If I got this right, both EyeOfTheBrokenEnglish and BreakerS are claiming that they have ksc's witch could prove that the other one is lying, and no one wants to post any ksc's?

/mind_blown

I really need to invent machine that will allow me to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    Wow! Just wow..I've read this topic page by page and it still feels like I never get a hold of it. But in this case everything is important* so cleaning the topic would be dumb. I remember when I caught my last scammer, unlucky for him he -by mistake, uploaded that my payment cleared so I didn't really have to upload any proof myself lulz.

Anyhow, I only have few questions if that's ok? I don't wanna make this topic any messier and I really hope this get solved. Well here it goes.

1. Why didn't you upload proof that he was wrongly accusing you for scam right away, Breakers? The reason Im asking is because if this would happen to me. I would put everything on the table right away to get him banned instantly, show everyone that there is no doubt he is fake and wrong. Plus if you resell much you wouldn't like anything like this to get bigger.

3. Same to you EyeOf, why would you hold onto valuable information? Only release some info?.. Maybe you guys throw a big pile of information to the mods that is not posted here. Post the whole video.

Gl mods, this is one big mess. Really hope you look into all this and figure this out. Hope my english is understandable. My english teacher didn't like me..and I didn't like her, ty english teacher.
    Thanks for ur Questions and ur opinion and ur english is so understandable-Thank me ur English Teacher <3 - I gonna answer ur questions 1 by one

1-caus he's a scammer and took time to make fake pic and bought my baal to make the fake photos for overpriced offer and while he was taking his fake SS and shit I recorded video

2-T0PCat is Breaker's Bitch that's why he's defending him

3-I have uploaded every single screenshot I got and u can see that on the previous pages and about the video Im working on it it's really big it's so hard to upload specially here Tonight or max tomorrow Morning the full Video will be on YouTube to finish this shit

4- For the mods Everything is clear thy just have to read the topic page by page just same as u did and do their job every thing is clear here every clue is againest BreakerS

Hopefully this topic end up by tomorrow it really took too long ^^ -Breakers ... u're running out of time Brah-

So basically, Eye, you're saying that BreakerS faked the photos of his "trade" & your thirty minute video will prove that, correct?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM