Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 145
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BreakerS 1. I never paid anyone in usd in last 1 month because of creditcard problem 2. ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    1. I never paid anyone in usd in last 1 month because of creditcard problem
    2. I paid u 100gbs + rogue items u wanted
    3. I wont provide any ss till some mod asks me to... yes i have ss of paying you but like i said i wont defend myself to anyone with 2 -3 post counts... if mod asks me to definitely i will post the ss
    4. Provide some non edited ss next time as proof
    5. I have already done tons of 500 usd + transactions with many people so i dont see point in scamming you for 450$
    6. Who the fvk are you ? some random moron who wants to damage my reputation ?
    7. I bought your shit only because it was a nice deal for a reseller like me
    8. I resell stuff every single day. If i do scams like this will i be able to still continue reselling ?

    Cant say it more nicely mate.. I dont know who you are and why you are trying to do this.. Still trying to remember who sent me 190$ and for what item on 2nd oct
    u just got busted dude I know Kuwitaz is scammer I also know u're a scammer,koxper .. koxping with mage called (8055) the same mage u were selling with it cheap items next to neria .. I know many things about u I always wanted to tell ppl that u're scammer but didn't have a prove u thought that Kuwitaz is scammer so none would belive him so u decided to scam him ha ... Prove that u sent him the money or items or w/e and post SS and post ur PP history to prove that u havn't done any deal for the last 1 month and btw Im sure u are scammer dude u had items that got hacked like the crimson boots +9 was for Mike , Chitins,Shells +9 warrior these are for Sash .... you are trading with hackers I can't belive that u were sheriff ur job was making this server better place to play not ruining it .... Im not Defending for Kuwitz I know he's scammer but actully that doesn't mean you have to scam him .. Scamming anyone even if he's biggest scammer or hacker or koxper or dupper or w/e means u're scammer it's ur behavior that judge u
    renzorider likes this.

  2. #32
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Let me guess u are from titanz ? lol i dont care dude whatever u say.. show some proof or gtfo.. btw i am still a sheriff of cwest and i keep getting items for resell.. got 2x chitins warrior only.. bought 1 from iwan and other 1 got in trade from mayonese.. apart from that dint had any chitins ever to sell.. about crimson boots+9 had bought them from hitdamage.. so u can keep hating me and write all the shit in world u want to lol.. i dont care

  3. #33
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    this is getting interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    ya i understand that but how is he scammer in this case?
    don't expect an answer for that one.

  4. #34
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    Let me guess u are from titanz ? lol i dont care dude whatever u say.. show some proof or gtfo.. btw i am still a sheriff of cwest and i keep getting items for resell.. got 2x chitins warrior only.. bought 1 from iwan and other 1 got in trade from mayonese.. apart from that dint had any chitins ever to sell.. about crimson boots+9 had bought them from hitdamage.. so u can keep hating me and write all the shit in world u want to lol.. i dont care
    hating ha ? haha who dafuq are u to hate u lol .. Poor kid that scams 450$ to buy some food ?! dude what about shells why don't u post everything and make it clear prove that Im wrong

  5. #35
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Because about the shells i gave enough explanations to penetrater and all other d1cks from titanz about how i got them lol.. they even got my account investigated from a gm and i came out clean.. still got the shells on me...Who the fvk are u ? some moron hiding behind a false name and talking crap without any proof ? Poor kid spams crap without any proof just because he is a fvking hater

  6. #36
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    in order to be hated, you need to make a name for yourself first.

    you're just some random noob and everybody knows that, breakers. even your ID is stupid as fuck. everyone is a kid to you or a "fvking hater" (note: there are no filters in this forum).

    all you are doing atm is begging for proof while you have no proof yourself at all. Are you gonna tell me that you made a trade with a 0 post guy without taking a single ss?

    You should have the logs, right? so post them.

  7. #37
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    Because about the shells i gave enough explanations to penetrater and all other d1cks from titanz about how i got them lol.. they even got my account investigated from a gm and i came out clean.. still got the shells on me...Who the fvk are u ? some moron hiding behind a false name and talking crap without any proof ? Poor kid spams crap without any proof just because he is a fvking hater
    If u know who am i u will really get surprised I was an old friend of u in the past but now Im not hating u but u're ruining the game and I won't accept that btw don't think of urself that u're such a good person or famous or popular or rich or w/e so ppl hate it u're just Dickhole Kid who knows how to hide himself from scams who also doesn't have prove to show us anything

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Razor you are in every single post that is made on this forum.. you have given the word "No Lifer" a whole new meaning.. you are a freaking disgrace to this forum. You are like a pest.. Man if only Felix or Majix or J or some old forum mods were here your ass would have been outta here in no time.

  9. #39
    ThaBoss Senior Member 24hrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UNKNOWN
    Posts
    260

    Default

    I think these screenshots are edited...the space between convo are too big

    not defending , but just sayin
    BreakerS likes this.

  10. #40
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Razor you are in every single post that is made on this forum.. you have given the word "No Lifer" a whole new meaning.. you are a freaking disgrace to this forum. You are like a pest.. Man if only Felix or Majix or J or some old forum mods were here your ass would have been outta here in no time.
    Yes, because writing a post takes so much time, right? maybe that's the case for you, it's so fucking sad how your back pocket can't buy the intelligence you desperately need.

  11. #41
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Razor yo made u are in every single post that is on this forum.. you have given the word "No Lifer" a whole new meaning.. you are a freaking disgrace to this forum. You are like a pest.. Man if only Felix or Majix or J or some old forum mods were here your ass would have been outta here in no time.
    Ya but almost everytime he's defending for case like this one u can't shush him he has the rights to post anywhere on this forum

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Yes, because writing a post takes so much time, right? maybe that's the case for you, it's so fucking sad how your back pocket can't buy the intelligence you desperately need.
    jealous bro??.. ill give ya some money to suck on my left nut too !! What i spent on this game is what u dont earn in a year u freaking wannabe.
    BreakerS likes this.

  13. #43
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    I think these screenshots are edited...the space between convo are too big

    not defending , but just sayin
    exactly what i am saying from past 1hr ... also not just the space if u check he has also edited many other things in ss.. thats photoshopped ss... but these hating morons wont ever get that.. fvking kids like razor see a topic where they can write shit and start spamming lol

  14. #44
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Yes, because writing a post takes so much time, right? maybe that's the case for you, it's so fucking sad how your back pocket can't buy the intelligence you desperately need.
    still laughing on that one.. Razor moron when will u realise that other people also got other things to do than replying here to kids like u ? not everyone is a lonely sucker like you who sits watching forums 24 hrs checking if there is any room where u can spam rofl

  15. #45
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    jealous bro??.. ill give ya some money to suck on my left nut too !! What i spent on this game is what u dont earn in a year u freaking wannabe.
    I pity you. Maybe in a near future they'll start selling brain cells for $ so you can at least briefly pretend to be smart before people finds out about your condition.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    exactly what i am saying from past 1hr ... also not just the space if u check he has also edited many other things in ss.. thats photoshopped ss... but these hating morons wont ever get that.. fvking kids like razor see a topic where they can write shit and start spamming lol
    As I said... in this little autist brain, everyone is a hater or a kid.

    You're not making it any better on yourself. You keep "defending" yourself (read: flaming back) while still posting no proof and avoiding all posts that indeed ask you for one.

    This won't end well.

    PS: There are no word filters in this forum. Aren't you tired of looking like a pathetic mentally challenged keyboard warrior everytime you say "fvking"?

    Geez...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM

Similar Threads

  1. 2 new scammer dont trust them, never give them cb items
    By oppi in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 07:32 AM
  2. new scammer
    By ultimaliaz in forum Diez
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 11:39 AM
  3. new scammer
    By ultimaliaz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 01:52 PM
  4. we got a new scammer in diez
    By gord in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 11:52 PM
  5. New scammer *beware*
    By Maximus662 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 08:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •