Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny If he had any proofs he would've post them long time ago. But guess what? He ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    If he had any proofs he would've post them long time ago. But guess what? He didn't...

Just get him out of here.
    I totally agree with u .. i see him online in game so he should post prove by now if he got 1 i wish he just doesn't photoshop ss

I have sent him multiple msg on msn but he has not replied to me today.. if he was there he would reply to me ...

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    I have sent him multiple msg on msn but he has not replied to me today.. if he was there he would reply to me ...

he online in game right now and he selling items name (( Mr0fficer // JustCallMeDaddy ))

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperManRetrnn View Post
    he online in game right now and he selling items name (( Mr0fficer // JustCallMeDaddy ))
    just cuz he is merchanting means he is infront of his pc? lal u can merchant even when ur afk if u didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    just cuz he is merchanting means he is infront of his pc? lal u can merchant even when ur afk if u didnt know

Ye,but u can't run in Mora while merchanting and Shouting and he's online on forums for 1h till now and still didn't post anything ... Im waiting his proves ^_^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

What's the matter BreakerS cat got your tongue ?

Stop looking at this thread and post your proofs. Tbh I think if he didn't pay him, he should be given a chance to pay the money to the guy kuwait scammed.

Brother met with an accident so took time to reply. Here is the proof..I never paid any usd to this guy nor did I make any usd transactions with him before. Paid him in game. Here are ss of our conversations

Here is the ss of my paypal statement. You can pm anyone from that list and ask if i scammed them. Did over 3k usd transactions in just a month. Also my palpal address is [email protected] and not gmail.com. This can also be confirmed by the people in this list above. And 99% of those times the buyer went first gave me money before receiving the item.

SURPRISE MAZA FAKA !

Here when he was buying Baal and I Pm'd Him :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...102216045.jpg/

Here when we deald about the price :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...102216050.jpg/

He had to relog to finish the deal :

Here when he proves that the guy Im talking with is Breakers - The Scammer - ^_^ :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...210221611.jpg/

Here when he logged with Mr0fficer :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...102216425.jpg/

He logged on the side char here to finish the deal :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...102216552.jpg/

Here he's sitting next to his Best friend -T0PCat - With the char he scammed Kuwitaz with

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...102216167.jpg/

Breakers u're really so filthy and Scammer I also got Video with all what happend ... lemme explain now he bought my Bomba baal +7 today to make some Fake Screen Shots just as I said b4 u didn't respond all this not caus ur Brother had an accident it's caus u were thinking about filthy way dude You're busted, ( Ray aka iPokeHerFace ) and lDridnocl sitting next to u in the photos here and thy're still there untill NOW ! .... You're so stupid u think that ppl here on ko4life are stupid as same as u are ... u forgot to make SS about taking the warrior from Kuwitz .. and Idiot how would Kuwitz take the items on the Side char of the Warrior -Chilly- ( u are Idiot ) and how after that he gave u the warrior .. PS : If u didn't get ban I will upload the video I recorded it's 30 mins will send it to all the Mods on ko4life =) now go ahead call me Kid,Hater .. bla bla bla .. Have Fun
    SuperManRetrnn likes this.

I cant see any images that you uploaded.. Upload again. Maybe u didnt get the right format or w.e imageshack

alright so buying anything to resell is a crime ? lol why would i buy a baal when i already got 1 yesterday from kuwaitz ? I did not get the details of warrior acc.. the details he put on msn were wrong.. and he even logged out.. also if chilly was side char of warrior why would he relog chilly to take money and not take the money just on warrior itself ? lol

nvm i can see them.. lmao what i dont get is I am near inn nia like thousand others everyday and that makes me breakers best buddy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    alright so buying anything to resell is a crime ? lol why would i buy a baal when i already got 1 yesterday from kuwaitz ? I did not get the details of warrior acc.. the details he put on msn were wrong.. and he even logged out.. also if chilly was side char of warrior why would he relog chilly to take money and not take the money just on warrior itself ? lol
    he didn't lol u the one who did with ur stupid ass ^^ and pls check the last photo Kuwitz uploaded and check who's near nia and who's near nia now I took SS about everything You are saying that u didn't get the details of the warrior account that's Great that's Awesome man I have Video that shows everything since u bought the baal till u made the last deal with chilly ^^

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    nvm i can see them.. lmao what i dont get is I am near inn nia like thousand others everyday and that makes me breakers best buddy? lol
    Im Just explaining the SS someppl are lazy to open it so thy just read it so Im making everything clear :P =)

Little archer Senior Member

thread broke?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM