Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 145
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wheres that 30 min video O_O im still waiting for the climax of this thread to occur...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member Undeadkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    auSTRAYA
    Posts
    275

    Default

    wheres that 30 min video O_O im still waiting for the climax of this thread to occur

  2. #77
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I couldn't upload the full video so I will just upload 3 mins of it PS : I took it via Mob :P , caus my internet really sucks

    this pic shows how fake it is by the way breakers write check the writing of the PM u will see that the type is the same I mean the same way of writing what breakers writes and the respond thy both write '' Merch '' in the same way that's prove -U're Idiot Breakers ^^ -

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    Check this photo this one Kuwitz upload it in the first of the topic that shows him Trading Breakers the Roc's,Mino's,Baal check ppl around Nia there's noob priest and rogue and the Screen shots that breakers uploaded is fake he just took it today morning I recorded video and gonna show u it today morning while he was doing all this b/s there was 2 ppl standing near Nia : Ray aka IPokeHerFace and IDridonic old Leader of TheTitanz anyway here's Kwitaz photo check the diff between the 2 Pics check who's near Nia and who's the far :

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    look at Breakers's Pic

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    Now another clue ^^ check what he said :
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    1. I never paid anyone in usd in last 1 month because of creditcard problem
    2. I paid u 100gbs + rogue items u wanted
    3. I wont provide any ss till some mod asks me to... yes i have ss of paying you but like i said i wont defend myself to anyone with 2 -3 post counts... if mod asks me to definitely i will post the ss
    4. Provide some non edited ss next time as proof
    5. I have already done tons of 500 usd + transactions with many people so i dont see point in scamming you for 450$
    6. Who the fvk are you ? some random moron who wants to damage my reputation ?
    7. I bought your shit only because it was a nice deal for a reseller like me
    8. I resell stuff every single day. If i do scams like this will i be able to still continue reselling ?

    Cant say it more nicely mate.. I dont know who you are and why you are trying to do this.. Still trying to remember who sent me 190$ and for what item on 2nd oct
    u're saying here that u didn't make any usd trade in last 1 month but when we check ur PP history here it says that last trade have done in 21st of October 2012 anyone can check ur Screen shots that u've uploaded and what u said

    Now let's go to another point u're saying here also that u paid him '' Rogue items '' and 100gb and -to show how idiot are u - in the screen shots u offered him 4x ROC +1,2x IN +0 and 100gb I really can't see '' Rogue items '' here ^^ and here's the Screen shots u uploaded as prove to clear ur self but actully u putted ur self in really big Trible :

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    This Video shows him logging today morning with couple chars anyway here's the video :


    BreakerS -Carnac West- Clan Friendz KnightOnline is scammaaaaaaar - YouTube
    -The video isn't so clear tho I know so don't bother saying :P -

    and here's some Screen shots from the rest of the video I Couldn't Upload caus my internet sucks at home but anyway Im ready to go to internet cafe and upload it but the problem is it's 600 MB here's some Screen shots :


    Here's Mr0fficer aka Breakers today with Chilly the side char of Kuwitz :

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    and here ImWanted aka Breakers today with chilly the side char of Kuwitz Taking fake SS

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    In the end Im not Defending Kuwitz he's MF scammer but Idc I care about showing the clear case and I won't make a scammer have fun with what he has done so .... I would like from the Mod's to read this post I think I really have enought proves to ban this Idiot Scammer -and make me Mod with them :P <3-
    and btw these are all Breakers account to just be aware of him :Breakers,Mr0fficer,IamWanted,JustCallMeDaddy.SpAr t,8055,CheCopete and more chars but I don't remember the names anyway Don't Try to Miss with me Breakers ^_^ and have a nice vacation

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Ok So your 30 min video has become 3 mins. Right

    Than you also trying to involve me ? Mate i warn you dont go too far ..

    Ok so I actually read this whole thread starting from what Kuwaitz posted in MSN to what breaker posted as SS to what you posted as SS. None of it actually adds up.

    1) You said Breaker bought baal from you today when he also got a baal from Kuwaitz yesterday.
    2) How is breaker making SS with Kuwaitz character (A Character he never got in the first place)
    3) You saying RAP dridnioc standing next to inn.. Breakers SS shows no one next to inn as its taking from another angle for from Kuwaitz angel.
    4) Your SS shows Ray and Dridnoic stranding next to inn still NOW after 48 hour of this mess so it could be they stand A>F>K all days there? I dunno
    5) Your SS is just showing breaker buying a BAAL from you.. He is not hiding his other characters he is very open about all his merch character. Plus i actually cant even tell which day he bough the baal from you today or yesterday.
    6) Cheap PP with your eyes open not closed. He has not sent a payment to anyone . He cant his account is limited all he can do is receive payment.

    Just my 2 cent buddy I know you guys in BF hate this guy to the core.. DO you realize he doesn`t even play all he does is resells.. Now you will come back with why u defending him blah blah blah. Mate I am defending him because I know he is not capable to scam anyone.

  4. #79
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Afaik you can't withdraw money when you're limited on paypal, so why would he be receiving money?
    The proofs are enough to clear his name but there are so many inconsistencies its just too hard to follow.
    Breakers originally said there was 100gb + rogue items now he agreed on roc +1s. Is it just me or does it seem retarded to put up 3x roc +1s and a roc +2 in the same trade?
    My theory is it's breakers on two pc's creating screen shots trading a few of this spare items to make a false trade, what's the proof that this hasn't happened?

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    385

    Default

    I totally agree with Ambrose. This thread has too many inconsistency from pretty much everyone lol

    Oh Btw breaker doesnt have 2 PC and pretty much a lot of ppl can vouch for that.. he always pms people asking to help him transfer GB. If his screenshots are done by himself he would have needed a second persons help to scam which I doubt.

  6. #81
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    I'll also add, that the screenshot the OP provided doesn't match the screenshot breakers provided on the trade.
    First off 'IamWanted' was standing in original ss, sitting in the SS breakers provided and secondly in original SS the 82 warrior wasn't wearing a personal shield as shown in breakers screenshots.

    That alone should question the credibility of the other screenshots. Obviously he is creating them himself to avoid a scammer label and a ban hence why his reply took so long. Who buys the whole brothers accident ? NOT ME.
    Last edited by AmbroseRookwood; 10-22-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    SuperManRetrnn likes this.

  7. #82
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    for some reason I can't access page 4 of this thread lol.
    Javii likes this.

  8. #83
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    I'll also add, that the screenshot the OP provided doesn't match the screenshot breakers provided on the trade.
    First off 'IamWanted' was standing in original ss, sitting in the SS breakers provided and secondly in original SS the 82 warrior wasn't wearing a personal shield as shown in breakers screenshots.

    That alone should question the credibility of the other screenshots. Obviously he is creating them himself to avoid a scammer label and a ban hence why his reply took so long. Who buys the whole brothers accident ? NOT ME.
    What do u want me to reply on lol.. These morons are trying to frame me into a scam which never happened and i already provided enough proof here... I dont feel the need to reply more on this topic. Let the mod see for himself and decide. And like topcat says i got only 1 pc so no way i can make those ss ( many people from cwest can vouch for that ) . Also i did not get any account at end of trade so idk how u are saying i can make them. Even to transfer the items kuwaitz needed i had to find someone help me transfer the items. The more i write to this thread the more people flame, and its not that i did not give the proof...
    About +1 rocs that day there was a buying merch for +1 3x rocs near inn neria ( Womanscorched name ) thats why he accepted the +1 rocs. Ofc +1 rocs are easier to sell than +2s because u wont find a buying merch of 21gbs for +2s unlike +1s. And in beginning i asked him to take rogue items but then he said no, i even forgot about that deal till after one day i read here this moron makes a false claim of scam. And u want me to post ss of brothers accident too ? i can do that he is still in hospital.... also what else would be reason for me to be late to post proof ? I can sit here and keep defending myself all day here but that seems just a waste of time since i provided all the proofs needed already.

  9. #84
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Well , I didn't read all the comments here but lol..
    6pages?whats going on.. some moderator checkout if breakers really scammed something and in case he did just ban him and close this topic.
    incase he didn't just close it lol.

  10. #85
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    What do u want me to reply on lol
    1) The discrepancies on the screenshots, between the trade between your ss and the original ss of kuwait. Why is he wearing a shield in your screenshot?
    2) The fact that you claim your paypal is limited, you can not withdraw this money so why are you receiving money?
    3) Why there was talk about a USD trade in the msn screenshots (fees on $450.etc) when you knew full well you had no way of paying for the items in USD?
    SuperManRetrnn likes this.

  11. #86
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    1) The discrepancies on the screenshots, between the trade between your ss and the original ss of kuwait. Why is he wearing a shield in your screenshot?
    2) The fact that you claim your paypal is limited, you can not withdraw this money so why are you receiving money?
    3) Why there was talk about a USD trade in the msn screenshots (fees on $450.etc) when you knew full well you had no way of paying for the items in USD?
    1 ) He traded me like 3 times showing items, then adding baal to it, then finally trading.. So ss he took and ss i took may have been different. Also many times the person is sitting and u see him standing because of visual bug.
    2 ) Yes paypal is limited but i can still accept money ( limitation is on removing it to bank ).
    3 ) I was going to send him money through another paypal acc ( of a friend/brother/parents etc. there are many ways ) until i read topic on forums about him being scammer and then decided to do gbs.

  12. #87
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    1 ) He traded me like 3 times showing items, then adding baal to it, then finally trading.. So ss he took and ss i took may have been different. Also many times the person is sitting and u see him standing because of visual bug.
    2 ) Yes paypal is limited but i can still accept money ( limitation is on removing it to bank ).
    3 ) I was going to send him money through another paypal acc ( of a friend/brother/parents etc. there are many ways ) until i read topic on forums about him being scammer and then decided to do gbs.
    Baal is present in both screenshots so thats just irrelevant. So he put the items in exact order and put his shield on when doing the final trade? Also 'he' had already accepted the trade in both screenshots so your claim of him just 'showing' you the items seems unlikely. What about the video of you logging in hours and hours after the transaction going into the same position and item setup as your screenshot shows ? I'm sure there would be a time stamp on the video that EyeOfTheTiger took, different people around the inn. It was clearly taken at a different time. Watch the video bro.
    The money is absolutely useless in your paypal it if its limited. So why not get people to send it to "a friend/brother/parents etc." ?

  13. #88
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Baal is present in both screenshots so thats just irrelevant. So he put the items in exact order and put his shield on when doing the final trade? Also 'he' had already accepted the trade in both screenshots so your claim of him just 'showing' you the items seems unlikely. What about the video of you logging in hours and hours after the transaction going into the same position and item setup as your screenshot shows ? I'm sure there would be a time stamp on the video that EyeOfTheTiger took, different people around the inn. It was clearly taken at a different time. Watch the video bro.
    The money is absolutely useless in your paypal it if its limited. So why not get people to send it to "a friend/brother/parents etc." ?
    Well wearing shield may be a visual bug.. dont know how that happened but when i took the ss he was wearing the sheild.. Thats my merch char like i said so i sell items from that char many times so showing ss of me near innkeeper is irrelevent.. Kuwaitz was supposed to give me items 1st so he traded in his ss.. Tough we canceled it and i asked again what was deal so he understood properly what i was supposed to trade. And about paypal the limitation is going to be removes when i provide a credit card and its in process so i will get the money anyways once i provide them a creditcard so accepting money there is not at all useless.

  14. #89
    Senior Member EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    I totally agree with Ambrose. This thread has too many inconsistency from pretty much everyone lol

    Oh Btw breaker doesnt have 2 PC and pretty much a lot of ppl can vouch for that.. he always pms people asking to help him transfer GB. If his screenshots are done by himself he would have needed a second persons help to scam which I doubt.
    Great so u the one who helped him u both write word merch in same way .. same way in the pms

  15. #90
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    317

    Default

    nice paypal man made that much money selling penitraitors gear????? or the other gear u magicly obtained.....,..... fvcking scumbag.......

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM

Similar Threads

  1. 2 new scammer dont trust them, never give them cb items
    By oppi in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 07:32 AM
  2. new scammer
    By ultimaliaz in forum Diez
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 11:39 AM
  3. new scammer
    By ultimaliaz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 01:52 PM
  4. we got a new scammer in diez
    By gord in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 11:52 PM
  5. New scammer *beware*
    By Maximus662 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 08:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •