Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

New Scammer BreakerS

This is a discussion on New Scammer BreakerS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ranjin If I got this right, both EyeOfTheBrokenEnglish and BreakerS are claiming that they have ksc's witch ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    If I got this right, both EyeOfTheBrokenEnglish and BreakerS are claiming that they have ksc's witch could prove that the other one is lying, and no one wants to post any ksc's?

/mind_blown

I really need to invent machine that will allow me to stab people in the face over the internet.
    Im waiting the Mod's, if u read the full topic u will see Video I've uploaded it it's better than 50 KSC just read and focus I know ppl will get lost here but Mod's won't ^^

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    So basically, Eye, you're saying that BreakerS faked the photos of his "trade" & your thirty minute video will prove that, correct?
    Yes,Sir I uploaded 3 mins of the 30 mins that proves something check the SS of Kuwitz and my Video and Screen shots ... check who's near nia ... and why breakers waited all that time till he post SS he bought my Baal to make fake photos yesterday I think and Im working on the 30 mins video it will just take too long if u really need it I will try to upload it ASAP

Little archer Senior Member

ofc you should try to upload it asap. the guy still has his selling thread up and many people are in risk of getting scammed.

Should be temporarily closed tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ofc you should try to upload it asap. the guy still has his selling thread up and many people are in risk of getting scammed.

Should be temporarily closed tbh.
    Im working on it

btw, why haven't anyone asked breakers to post the "unedited" msn logs? I think he claimed that they were photoshopped? or was he talking about the ingame pictures?

From what I understand, this is what has happened so far:

1. kuwaitz got scammed, made thread.
    2. breakers laughed at this thread because since kuwaitz is a scammer, his word shouldn't matter.
    3. topcat for some reason jumped in to mindlessly defend breakers, flaming and starting bs arguments.
    4. breakers claims that the screenshots are edited
    5. breakers says he won't post any proof unless he's asked to (lol)
    6. kuwaitz is banned
    7. mod comes late, asking for proof.
    8. breakers post "proof", almost 1 day later.
    9. eyeofthetiger claims that the "proof" that breakers posted is fake.
    10. breakers makes a poor job defending himself. apparently we just want him banned because we r h4terz
    11. there are inconsistencies in the screenshots from both parties, which would prove that breakers indeed made up his "proof". When I mention inconsistencies, I talk about different character positions, current merchant chat spam, way of writing in pm's, weapon equipped and other minimal stuff which would be perfectly fine as proofs if only it was explained more clearly.

Need a detailed explanation, with screenshots. in order.

well, that's what I have understood so far.

Quote Originally Posted by canada View Post

so ?

this SS gives him ban w/o video or other proves also when he said that he gave him Rogue items and 100gb but actully he gave him 4x ROC's +1 ,2x IN +0 , 100 gb and all this in the Screen shots he took I dunno why would he take 2x ROC's +2 and give 4x +1 u know what i mean that's so retarded
    Last edited by EyeOfTheTiger; 10-24-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Yeah, but he said that those screenshots are "edited".

And yet, he won't post his logs, probably because a mod didn't ask him to, lol.

Now probably some bs excuse will come up, like "I don't save msn logs in my computer" or "I formatted my hard drive!" or "I made this deal on a internet cafe".

I find it quite stupid that nobody noticed this yet. breakers asks the op to post the entire conversation... why can't he do it himself? is he that stupid?

If I was accused of scamming, like nyppan said, I would show up and instantly shut down every single rumour in my first post alone, instead of dancing around posting bullshit for almost 3 days now.
    EyeOfTheTiger and N4v4rr0 like this.

O_o Senior Member

This is so clear that breakers is a scammer! What else do you need? A confession?
    Last edited by MyDestiny; 10-23-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    SuperManRetrnn likes this.

This would be the perfect scenario for a scammer, 3 days is a lot of time selling, and the topic is still running. But still need evidence I believe, maybe put his selling topic under investigation until some more evidence?

From another perspective, the biggest troll in ko4's history? ^^,

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    This would be the perfect scenario for a scammer, 3 days is a lot of time selling, and the topic is still running. But still need evidence I believe, maybe put his selling topic under investigation until some more evidence?

From another perspective, the biggest troll in ko4's history? ^^,
    haha xD 1 move from Mod can end This ..............

Working on the Video 23 hours left - My Internet sucks -

lolwtf, go do it at an internet cafe maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lolwtf, go do it at an internet cafe maybe?
    8 hours in Internet cafe so I will better do it there tho Tomorrow I will go there for sure no worries

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    So basically, Eye, you're saying that BreakerS faked the photos of his "trade" & your thirty minute video will prove that, correct?
    What hes saying is when breakers found out that he had to provide 'proofs' he started looking around moradon to buy a bomba baal 7 and ended up paying a ridiculous price for one, he was suspicious so he waited around the inn to see what he was doing. Breakers or someone else logged in about 2-3 days after the trade and was hanging around the inn. Then it turns out that the screenshots breakers provided are different and are in the same position as the video. If you read the msn convo you can infer that breakers did infact get infos to the warrior and changed the password and email.
    SuperManRetrnn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    1. I never paid anyone in usd in last 1 month because of creditcard problem
    2. I paid u 100gbs + rogue items u wanted
    3. I wont provide any ss till some mod asks me to... yes i have ss of paying you but like i said i wont defend myself to anyone with 2 -3 post counts... if mod asks me to definitely i will post the ss
    4. Provide some non edited ss next time as proof
    5. I have already done tons of 500 usd + transactions with many people so i dont see point in scamming you for 450$
    6. Who the fvk are you ? some random moron who wants to damage my reputation ?
    7. I bought your shit only because it was a nice deal for a reseller like me
    8. I resell stuff every single day. If i do scams like this will i be able to still continue reselling ?

Cant say it more nicely mate.. I dont know who you are and why you are trying to do this.. Still trying to remember who sent me 190$ and for what item on 2nd oct
    I won't say too much these 2 pic's and the Video will say alot and I think it's really enough to ban him and btw the 30 mins video still uploading it just check this out - I think I have to work as a Detective :P - Here it is :

Imageshack - lolzae.jpg

Imageshack - lolz2h.jpg

Breakers You're not Smart enough u're just DickHole ^_^

Check what happened after I uploaded the 30 min video on Youtube

I was trying to post it to finish this up but I really think it's already finished and Breakers should get ban and close this topic it has took more than it should be ....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    02-18-2013, 07:50 AM