Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New scammer on diez ... >> XxSensFailxX << Look

This is a discussion on New scammer on diez ... >> XxSensFailxX << Look within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sad.....
Page: 2

Guachimagaa

sad..

Very sad :wacko:

@FT3R5H()CK

i think there both retarded -_-

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    Hes ingame nick can be now ... HiddenRage (my scammed rogue) or his priest nick XxSensFailxX ... Also his friends helped him :TpaBaKyP: r ImNotOkey ...

Priest, koffs has nothing to do with any kind of scamming. Koffs is the original owner of xxxSensesFailxxx, the person who lvled that char to almost 62. He now plays ImNotOkay.

Now, about a month ago koffs traded his priest (xxSensesFailxx) for a warrior called Perseus_Xi from Void, the guy that now has sensesfail and posts as sensfail on these forums. Perseus_XI is a bugged clan leader, but that is another story whether I like it or not.

Trade was done normally , no scamming. However, Void also borrowed some bp items from koffs and has not returned them, using lame excuses (i am not playing, u are not on, I cannot find you etc.) Koffs is only interested in taking those items back; nothing more nothing less. Check the thread http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...9672&highlight= where void was selling that priest and you will understand.

There may be many things that Koffs could have done, imo, differently in all this story; trusting ppl less for example.
    However, he most certainly did not help Void in any way. I have known Koffs for almost a year now; rethink what you are saying, please get the facts straight and dont accuse irrelevant ppl just because you are angry.

Rocker911

Originally posted by prist_pl2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prist_pl2)</div>
    Oh and btw rocker911 if u need this rogue u must talk with your friend ... He have now my rogue and hes priest ...[/b]
    wtf do i have to do in all this,i only wanted to buy a rogue and u offered one,i was gonna buy it but then u suddenly traded it.

<!--QuoteBegin-prist_pl2

than pls post ss of our msn talk ... U said i said i stolen your priest lol ... U give me id and pw i can give it here and maybe someone know how to chack him I can give old id and pw to my rogue and i have sq to my rogue and i have id and pw to priest dont have sq ... And u said u have today test u morn Than everything is looking like u are scammer ... U was saying on msn ... "Omg im not scammer ... I dont scam ... I changed alot acc and never scammed oky ??" and some other stupid things ... Than u taked my acc and never gived back u changed my pw before i do this and u changed pw to rogue and priest ... And your friend from clan are so stupid that they are saying that they are scamming ... Ask some of them ... And btw i wanna my priest or rogue back ... Everyone are saying that u are scammer and u rocker u said u need this acc than u asked your friend can he scam me yes ?? ... Good luck noobs ...
    wtf do u mean by that,form what i understand ure saying i sent him to scam you,ffs i dont even know him and im not a scammer and u can ask my clan about that so if thats what u meant stfu.

Yes Rocker911(Red3ull now) nor me are scammers...were just two Colombian kids playing this game ..we are 100% legit...

Guachimagaa

u r a shame for my country if its true what ppl is saying about u nigga

Rocker911

zzzz stop saying that,neither one of us is a scammer get that in all of you pples heads.The fact that this idiot is somehow involving us in his stupid made up story says that is not true,weve got pple that say were legit.
    Ps: support us dont spread out more rumors <_<

prist_pl2

I got scammed by this moron VoiD and thats all and i talked with his friends and they all saying that they are 100 % legit ... and now this noob is saying that i scammed him ... OMG ... Can u just give me my acc back ?? im waiting ...

Priest, THEY are NOT his friends... Please understand this.

Their only connection is a character trade in the past.
    Koffs is trying to get items back from him (things that void has effectively stolen). You have a very weird definition of friendship if you count that as a friend.

If Void has indeed scammed your rogue then watch these forums and try to see if he tries to sell it. Good luck.. though I suspect void will just give you tons of excuses until the end of time, as he has done in the past.

And Guachi, whatever country u come from, there is no reason to jump to conclusions without facts. Priest is understandably angry for losing his account and I am really sorry for him. However that does not make him right in blaming everyone. Koffs and Rocker spoke with him, so therefore they helped Void? How? Nowhere in his story is he mentioning how koffs and rocker helped void; just that "they helped him". And you are quick to believe this, instead of seeing it for what it is : anger and frustration, directed not only at void, but at whoever is in the vicinity whether they have any connection or not. This is not fair and you should know better.

prist_pl2

Few days ago they all was saying that they are friends

No. Void might be saying they are his frineds.. which is different.

And a slightly offtopic question: How did anyone manage to scam by changing passwords? Isn't the website down?

prist_pl2

First of all topic was started few days ago And page was down yesterday And the page is up currently He changed pass because he gaved me 5 sq and i gave him the correct one ... And ImNotOkey said that he is friend of this fuckin gay scammer ...

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    u r a shame for my country if its true what ppl is saying about u nigga
    Coleto.. :unsure:

And just because I was near I helped him? omg dude get a life...think about what ur saying first and get things straight before posting..

prist_pl2

U said he is your friend u know him and he is 100 %% legit and i can gave him sq first ... i gaved sq first and lost everything stfu noob ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast