Legit Babaz?

This is a discussion on Legit Babaz? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy holds top 5 by himself, he has bordered dragon, he's rumored to be lvl 69, and I have ...
Page: 1

This guy holds top 5 by himself, he has bordered dragon, he's rumored to be lvl 69, and I have never seen him in eslant or cz (until today). Today he asks me and clannies to go cz with him, and we go to see how he is and to ask him some things. He didn't get many kills but he's a freaking tank. We asked a few questions. He told us he had 2 hb+7 (forgot to ss it). I did get this though.

So yeah, his np is a secret. Not much of a secret if you ask me. He has over 1m np by himself, lvl 65+ (most likely, at least 60 cause he's in shell), and he's never in eslant or ronark. I'm guessing he's gm'd or a character a gm plays for fun? His english is close to perfect but he's from turkey. So yea, if anyone can vouch for his legitness I'd like to hear it because it blows hardcore that this guy is taking up np dragon and a slot in the top 5. Any of you orcs ever killed, been killed, or fought against him?

G0D

Why didn't you get the ss of him in the party then during that convo with him?

because i didn't think to ss it then. how does that matter?

G0D

Just wanted to see if he really has it :P

Yeah, he's 69, at least, he says he is.

G0D

O_o kool :lol:

Edit : Have you seen anyone else in his clan or?

Never. He doesn't have a cape when he'd only need 1 priest for it. I think in one of the pics he does, but it was an ally cape. In the brahman one he doesn't, but i dono if you can see

ISeeYouPee

that is crazy xxD

IllusionS

He is lvl 69, I was told this by someone who uses cz combo, says 69 beside his name.

Obviously some GM editted his shit cause I've never seen him PK so yeah, he has a giga7 at least or something pking atm.

Update: He wallhacks over hills and I spike him for 400.

Edit again: He just charged into orc based and got exp'd and clicked ok instantly.

Boyce

lol

hotsicer

thats how it is no play fair =]

aboriginal

he ys legyt of course, y see hym xp all tyme

guys support is shit right now u wont get much done but if u save ur ksc's and ur fraps and wait till k2 back on there feet get em banned then