Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

New way to scam via Paypal

This is a discussion on New way to scam via Paypal within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his little mind doesnt seem to process that mill...
Page: 2

his little mind doesnt seem to process that mill

Banned

No need to flame guys, this will be resolved shortly. Since zelda nor kelso want to compensate camilo they will both be banned + kimbada will be banned for charging back + keeping the rol 3.

Joakim

OK! that 1 i dont understand i havent participated in any kind of this mess so in my posision i shouldn get banned cuz i had no idea of what was going on only thing i got was a phone call from zelda and he said he got a nice deal for for the rol+3 and then i tought wehhey rol+2 and sse+3 so i gave him permision to trade for those items buy, but whit the shizzl he did it should have been done a whole other way but it wasnt me who did the trade so out of this i shouldn get bannd

Banned

You gained from the trade and you will not give back camilo his items back since he was scammed in the deal. Since you don't want to give back what you got from camilo you will be banned also.

to who i gave my items rol+2 and sse+3.. i gave items to Bamboooocha char log in by zeida ingame ares 1 , and who did and has access to it, and also who did gave permission.

bottom line
    the right thing to do is give my items back or give me some items near equal value rate for my rol+2 and sse+3 and finish with this problem.

sorry pegasus =( you know someone banned xp1ici7 for posting in this topic. anyway i can't believe noobs like bambooocha, filouwife, kimbada still play ko. hope you get your items back.

<3 SomeoneSpecial

SillyHo

Just an FYI from our forums, Kelso and Zelda both came in under the same IP. Zelda you might not have gained but it appears a very good friend of yours did. I know you are getting trapped in this bro, but the items went through your hands so you do have some responsibility to make sure the seller was compensated. Vandy or Felix if you need anything let me know through MSN.

bottom line
    the right thing to do is give my items back or give me some items near equal value rate for my rol+2 and sse+3 and finish with this problem.[/b]

+1

Joakim

You gained from the trade and you will not give back camilo his items back since he was scammed in the deal. Since you don&#39;t want to give back what you got from camilo you will be banned also.[/b]

lol?

i didtn gain a shit.... all i gained was a BAN from ko4life so just stfu i had rol+3 and i wanted to trade for items, my friend zelda who is often at my place whit his laptop(reason for same ip) wanted to help me whit trading that rol+3 and he found kimbada who wanted to buy rol+3 and i wanted items from rol+3.. then he said to him to buy rol+2 and sse+3 at pegasus Y the trade went that way i dont know it should have been traded whit kimbada and pegasus and then me not this way so dont come here and say some shit like I gained on it thats just WRONG

Just an FYI from our forums, Kelso and Zelda both came in under the same IP. Zelda you might not have gained but it appears a very good friend of yours did. I know you are getting trapped in this bro, but the items went through your hands so you do have some responsibility to make sure the seller was compensated. Vandy or Felix if you need anything let me know through MSN.[/b]
    +2

ZeIda

+2[/b]
    KeLsO didnt really gain anything, just got different items then he had before, but with same value, so I dont think he should be banned.

Banned

lol?

i didtn gain a shit.... all i gained was a BAN from ko4life so just stfu i had rol+3 and i wanted to trade for items, my friend zelda who is often at my place whit his laptop(reason for same ip) wanted to help me whit trading that rol+3 and he found kimbada who wanted to buy rol+3 and i wanted items from rol+3.. then he said to him to buy rol+2 and sse+3 at pegasus Y the trade went that way i dont know it should have been traded whit kimbada and pegasus and then me not this way so dont come here and say some shit like I gained on it thats just WRONG[/b]
    Oh no! Telling me to stfu! Go head girlfriend! (white people slang) You don&#39;t do a trade if you are not going to gain something from it.

SillyHo

Kelso you had 1 ring and needed 2, you got 2 items, one a ring and the other easily traded for a second. That is where you gained. Point is the items were given directly to bamboocha (played by zelda). That is who then owes for those items. You now kelso are in possession of those items and if this was a real world event, they would be considered stolen. Being in possession of stolen property is a crime, hence you being punished as well. If zelda had just said the stuff was being paid for by kimbada, then why wasnt it traded to kimbada??? He must have had a ton of trust in zelda to fork over money to someone and let another guy get the items. At one time I imagine your account had the Rol +3 the Rol+2 and the SSE+3 on it....Thats why some people choose to believe there was a scam.

Banned

Was going to give them more time to compensate camilo but they won&#39;t.

sorry pegasus =( you know someone banned xp1ici7 for posting in this topic. anyway i can&#39;t believe noobs like bambooocha, filouwife, kimbada still play ko. hope you get your items back.

<3 SomeoneSpecial[/b]

watt no way.. i cannt believe it .. , gash let me know how this happen :blink: ..

yeah.. bambooocha, filouwife, kimbada, zeida and others are playing innocent, that i didnt do nothing and one other push the blame to the other one. back and forward.. .

im expecting my items sse+3 and rol+2. to get it back or they can just give me items near equal value rate of my sse+3 and rol+2. :angry: :angry: :angry:

they are just playing innocent alright.. . how nice putting stole items sse+3 and rol+2 for sell or trade and not only that.. they also do edit post in badcompany forums marketplace section posting first sell trade SSE+3 and re edit for Chitin Shield +0.. . Why make it suspicious , why cannt just make a clean post and showing the real date data of the post right on the same day when my items are stolen on this scamm..

pointing the finger blaming to (kimbada) and this guy (ZEIDA playing innocent) saying go after him (kimbada) not me but i have the right to keep your items sse+3 and rol+2 which i took from you with out giving nothing in return, by using lies, and false information . .. .

BTW.. and using KeLsO char acct bamboooocha giving permission for this trade by using KeLsO acct character bambooocha , >>> also says " i have nothing to do with this but yes i knew what ZEIDA was doing on my character bambooocha and i gave total permission to go ahead " . but make a note plx i dont have nothing to do with this, so ofc he also plays innocent as well.. and ofc ME (KeLsO) and ZeIda we still keep his items

ZZZZZ Z Z Z ZZ ZZ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast