Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New way to scam via Paypal

This is a discussion on New way to scam via Paypal within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i had spoke this morning with zeida, and we finally agree that we are going to work together to ...
Page: 3

ok i had spoke this morning with zeida, and we finally agree that we are going to work together to solve the problem of my items rol+2 and sse+3, zeida an old player and i as well, we are gonna put up an end to all this drama .. but first i must contact vandy to ask him few questions msn plx kanka . vandy i will msn u as soon as i see u online thanks.

It happened to a clannie so I warn everybody.
    - The buyer use a third party Paypal user to pay the items.
    - Soon as he receive the item, the third party does a chargeback.
    - Since the buyer is ''technically'' not the one who made the chargeback, he refuse to give back the items.
    - And if he gets accused of anything, he doesn't assume the responsibility and blames the mysterious Paypal user.
    - Voilą scam done!

In the case of my clannie, the buyer pretend the paypal user used a hacked Ko4Life account to abuse his trust and this is the hacker who made the chargeback...
    But he still refuse assume the responsibility for his bad Paypal payer and/or give back the items.[/b]

What a lying sack of shit.

im contacting vandy for this matter, zeida and i we agree in a term to solve this problem.. .. so im waiting for vandy to get online and talk to him about it.

hopefully to put a solution to all this problem soon.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

The solution to this?
    DONT use third parties for paypal transactions... the most IDIOTIC thing you can do.

The solution to this?
    DONT use third parties for paypal transactions... the most IDIOTIC thing you can do.[/b]

yes and i dont. but ZEIDA never told me about any third party person.. making the payment instead of him.

zzzz :angry:

So is this shit resolved yet or not?

So is this shit resolved yet or not?[/b]

ZEIDA told me , that he will come out with the money to compensate for the items.. by selling gbs or his item .

so far im waiting on him to come out with the amount that we agreed, i will talk to zeida again, to see if he got the $$ ready to solved this problem once it for all.

misterfrisco

You don't know what happen so just stfu. I didnt take the money, I never even touched them. In fact, I earned nothing from this except an upcoming ban on ko4life because someone else stole his money.[/b]
    If you where the one making the deal why didn't you send the money your self in the first place, WHY IN THE FLYING FUCK DID YOU DO THE DEAL IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU WHERE NOT GAINING ANYTHING HU!!!???? Why couldn't the third party fag send the money himself???? ZZZzzzz!!! Your friend is a cock sucker!! Period.

And yes colmillo GOT SCAMMED FOR HIS fucking item!!! so it concerns him directly. He didnt know you used a 3d party to make a pay pal payment fucker. If he knew before hand he would of said NO! to that transaction.

you remind me of DEFALT, remember that fag??? Yes he took it to the grave on how he didn't scam the person/Persons. Until one guy got %100 Proof he did it he finally admitted to scamming people.

Sorry for cussing but this pissed me off :P Colmillo is a good guy, and a good friend. Doesn't deserve this crap. And reputations speak for themselves; if comillo was in any way a bad person someone would of came out and proven it so, but since he is a trustful traded no one has anything bad to say about him, except for you ass clowns not manning up and taking responsibility.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123