Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

PSYK0SIN / ZumieZ - SCAMMER

This is a discussion on PSYK0SIN / ZumieZ - SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LONG BUT ALL EDANIANS READ PLEASE Just all begun when i want trade my mage for another char then i ...
Page: 1

4Nikes

Angry

LONG BUT ALL EDANIANS READ PLEASE

Just all begun when i want trade my mage for another char then i saw :

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1732207

Ok so i pm him and he said :

[QOUTE]I think that u should talk to ZumieZ about that he has a 74.83 mage ill tell him on msn nd hell pm u here
    I cant change my 75 For a mage good luck hell pm u soon[/QUOTE]

Hmm ok so then ZumieZ pm'ed me :

1.Bro i have a mage lvl 74.86 without staff of name :S but i think it hould work for ur staff+6
    Ill add u on msn later gimme ur adress mine is [email protected]

we talk about it
    2.Ok man Ill Pm u as i get home im working right now nd gotta pay my insurance company ill be home in like 4 hours or less bb ttyl[/b]
    What is strange ?

That "he" "him" is a FEMALE, no comment vol.1.

I asked of prem about ur mage, then (s)he said : its 23 days prem of silver. But in topic PSYK0SIN his mage has 23 days of silver prem too.

OK, so today, when she's back we are talkin so :
    I asked about PSYK0SIN who are him, that she said she is PSYK0SIN on firefox, ZumieZ on iexplore, so why (s)he will not do a deal b4 ? Look at pm from PSYK0SIN.
    Then i will use any fkin trustable person to do that deal, so :
    petsmar2 [ NaturalBornKilla ] log into msn, i gave link to profile (s)he said : idk who is he i dont trust him ( so okay (s)he dont play on cypher its np )
    Elmeneje-Steel0 logged in to msn, i ask him about deal he said OK, i gave link to profile but (s)he said idk who is he i dont trust him
    TH3M4SS4CR3 - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1710202 he is my kanka, i gave link to her/him and she said idk who is he i dont trust him, so why PlodeZ said in that topic : 100% trustable guy.
    I feel like (s)he will scamm me...
    Than i asked where is the problem...
    She said : I will not make a deal with 000000 or F9DeviL or smth, i will only make it only with Majix but he cant do it now, he said
    PwnerBaba is good to do that deal [ Majix's words ]. I think PwnerBaba is Samir, who scammed me year ago, some1 said he is a Samir, anyway he is a SCAMMER !
    Then i want make a test :
    me : i give u my id/pw and ur do it same, if i and u see that lvl's i maybe trust u wtihout mod.
    (s)he : i g2g to do smth in home
    (S)HE OFFLINE
    BOOM
    END

Just look at PSYK0SIN's topic :
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1741941

As who dont know who am i im Parys, played at Edana long time ago, but 2 many ppl know me :s
    Sry for bad english..

bumpmusun

PSYK0SIN

OMG FAKER ZzzzzzzZzzzzZ Faker mother fukker Lol 4Nikes Nice try Bitch ass Joseline is an old mate :S
    Stop editing Text files you fukkin low life ill ask her for original document You perv

just tell me why you edit conversation :/ you FAKE Pfft go get a life "Gay"

------------------------

Jos told me taht u wanted to trade with her nd involve some asses that she doesnt know like massacre nd steelo seriously how can she know someone as noob as massacre nd massacre stop being a snitch -_-

ILoveYouToo

i don't get it. He scammed you? Or he tried too? or he is just a shady character?

Psy

i don't get it. He scammed you? Or he tried too? or he is just a shady character?[/b]
    +1

I've tried to read both of your complaints several times. Please, both PSYK0SIN and 4Nikes, get someone to turn what you wrote into something understandable. English is obviously not your first languages.

would you trust someone that refuses to use a trade moderator ?

TouchMyBlade

would you trust someone that refuses to use a trade moderator ?[/b]
    Neva!

ZumieZ

Its joS
    I said that ill use a MOD not an old MOD or someone AKA trustable guy this guy is just a fake speaking shit about himself so i feel sorry about him or whatever
    he said hes gay nd bitching to get my trust Psyko warned me of all the guys looking for a victim so yeah

nd about that taht i use Psykos ko4life acc its cuz i kept it on oto log on my firefox while zumiez is in internet explorer just too lazy to log off

Psy

Thank you all for murdering the English language.

-Psy

4Nikes

just tell me why you edit conversation :/ you FAKE Pfft go get a life "Gay"[/b]
    ur so gay i can ctrl+c ctrl+v all conversation but why ? its 2 long

(s)he will scam me, all told me dont do that deal, dont do it and i trust my friends, its specific "jose" behavior, not ?

this guy is just a fake speaking shit about himself so i feel sorry about him or whatever[/b]
    roflcopter no comment hahahah ...

all who knows me know how i am trustable,u won't use a famous, trustable ppl so get fvk scammer

PSYK0SIN

4nikes she doesnt want to trade with you do you wanna force her or what did she scam you? LOL i doubt taht shell scam someone shes just too nice .

You famous? LOL maybe everybody logged ur profile to see that nice ass in ur avatar ...I know that ur a (perv + idiot)

i wont sniff this topic anymore its just useless

hmmm

scammed me2

BlueMage

he tryed to scamm me too long time ago

4Nikes

pff no comment fkin shemale thief... ban him from ko4life
    Psy's ?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Thank you all for murdering the English language.
    -Psy[/b]
    i found that quite funny xD

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast