NIGHT_ONE bp ares server .. cheater human

This is a discussion on NIGHT_ONE bp ares server .. cheater human within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello everyone, as i was playing my character in ronark cz.. and im in orc side.. oh well i go ...
Page: 1

hello everyone,
    as i was playing my character in ronark cz.. and im in orc side.. oh well i go there to pk with some ally friends clan.. and there wasnt much humans to kill but oh well we also did farming..

ok my point is that while been in the bowl we see saw NIGHT_ONE bp.. full fabric bp.. using a stupid minor heal program. i mean i see what dat fuck where in hell priest can heal while running .. i mean.. everytime i start to hit this guy many times and very close to die he starts to run away and healing skill him self ..

i mean is not the first time.. i also ask my party friends and they also saw it.. he was using heal skill while running, + he was also using speed hack after been kill in bowl.. he NIGHT_ONE respawn in human town and gets back to bowl in the next 4 seconds.. zzzzz

i dont what dat fck is wrong with this guy... i used to make exp parties with this guy, when i was human with my rogue assasin in ds parties at eslant , it seems cool this guy but now i see this guy playing and using this fcking cheat program.. and he close his pm as well.. fcking cheaterr..

NIGHT_ONE gets to disband and admit again and again in INFINITY CLAN.. some weeks he gets disband and next day later he gets clan in infinity.. zzzzzzzzzz wtf is wrong with that clan.. are they taking cheaters programmers in that clan..

infinity old clan.. needs to tell that nigga to stop using programs at cz ronark..

btw.. many others orcs saw many many times NIGHT_ONE using his cheat heal program auto-heal while running.. zzzzzzzz and also Speed hack too.

i dont think its a cheat program, just tbl edits but yeah ive seen him around.

Banned

wasnt he in infinity or something then he got kicked out for using koxp ...a while ago

Glader

Yes, Night_One used to be in InfinitY.

aresgal

Night_one was thrown out of InfinitY over 12 months ago when he was found cheating he has never set foot in our clan since, May i suggest you get your eyes checked Infinity wear bright fook off pink capes, both clans do, not hard to miss if someone is in our clan or not is it?

jimfujitsu

wtf is wrong with that clan[/b]
    You mean the clan you used to be in and said it was so good. What a hypocrite in search of forum soap opera you are .And as
    aresgal said , night one was indeed kicked for cheating actually more then 1 year ago and was never joined back ever since .

Night_one was thrown out of InfinitY over 12 months ago when he was found cheating he has never set foot in our clan since, May i suggest you get your eyes checked Infinity wear bright fook off pink capes, both clans do, not hard to miss if someone is in our clan or not is it?[/b]
    lol he's been in and out of your clan since countless of times, may i suggest you recheck because i seen him in Infinity less than a week ago :P

aresgal

lol he's been in and out of your clan since countless of times, may i suggest you recheck because i seen him in Infinity less than a week ago :P[/b]
    OMG my clan is full has been for last 6 months i would have to ban someone from clan to join him and i have not, Night-one was once played by a cute 13 yr old vietamese boy he stopped playing the account and his older brother started playing it, he speaks only 2 english words yes and no and yes he uses cheat programmes and when we were told he was kicked, and i repeat never joined again. So Horror i ve no idea what you are seeing but you have my word he has never been back in my clan, and from what i ve seen he s never been in any clan since we threw him out

PS the original night -one was one of the funniest kids i ve ever met who bought so much entertainment to vent how we miss the good old ko days, got on your nerves eh Glader?

Banned

im in infinity for 5 months now and this guy has never been in infinity not even ONCE when i was in this clan so stop talking bullshit

hushie

the char night_one has been passed on to many ppl now i think . but as debbie has said he was removed from Infinity after his brother and another player was caught using a 3rd party program well over a year ago . he has never been back in the ifinity clan system since he was removed .

alright alright guysss.. no fight.. may be there is some misunderstood.. but no problem.. next time i will take a picture.. and see what clan night_one will go this time ^^ hahaha hope he do best now :lol: and make things right.

Peace out guys.. .

I've done better than a screenshot.

http://files.filefront.com/Night+One+Cheat...;/fileinfo.html

i even found a GM online who would look it over/check it out, so hopefully something is done about it.

dizz123

I've done better than a screenshot.

http://files.filefront.com/Night+One+Cheat...;/fileinfo.html

i even found a GM online who would look it over/check it out, so hopefully something is done about it.[/b]
    make a pk movie plx now since u can record stuff that i can see now :P