Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nikleo...again :S

This is a discussion on Nikleo...again :S within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Double post Wicked, I don't a shit about a forum reputation, it means nothing in life....
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Double post

Wicked, I don't a shit about a forum reputation, it means nothing in life.

All I can say is lol what a load of tosh.
    Anyways you admitted it now so my life long ambition is finally complete no reason for me to waste anymore of my time
    Goodday to you all[/b]
    I love you, your so brittish lols

Imhotep

bla bla bla[/b]
    dude why do you honestly care so much to write all that BS ? lmfao

you koxp and you dupe. GET OVER IT

it's a game who cares, if you're going to do it, might as well just admit it, writing a big speech how you don't do it is just retarded.

it's a game who cares, if you're going to do it, might as well just admit it, writing a big speech how you don't do it is just retarded.[/b]
    IVE NEVER WANTED YOU MORE :blink:

Banned

it's a game who cares, if you're going to do it, might as well just admit it, writing a big speech how you don't do it is just retarded.[/b]
    I WILL POST LOGGS ON YOUR ASS DONT FUCK WITH ME

IVE NEVER WANTED YOU MORE :blink:[/b]
    SAME WITH YOU YOUR BUDDY RATTED YOU OUT TOO

now i never admited to shit , i simply said my friend attempted to dogg on me so yall can all get a big spoon and eat my fucking ass with it , your all a bunch of lowlife faggot mother fuckers anyways and another a mod wont do shit so fuck you bitches anyways i would love to fly to the UK and punch your faggot ass in the fucking face just like the little baby back bitch you are

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Off topic: nikleo suspended for flaming/profanity. I understand he was upset, but ko4life does have posting standards and he broke just about all of them with his last post.

On topic: msn conversations are NOT proof because anything can be said there. In fact in the same conversation, englishgays4life claims to have used xp bug, should you be banned as well? I can go on msn and say I use hf/koxp/snoxd/macro, but it is NOT proof that I really did it. A lot of people talk shit, if I banned everyone based on heresay, no one would be left. Real proof is in game screenshots, and the screenshot provided shows a clan koxping, but it has not been proven to be nikleo.

I consider this matter closed unless real proof is provided.

As a side note, in the future, if anyone else flames nikleo for using macro without posting proof, they will be suspended as well.

Imhotep

I WILL POST LOGGS ON YOUR ASS DONT FUCK WITH ME

SAME WITH YOU YOUR BUDDY RATTED YOU OUT TOO

now i never admited to shit , i simply said my friend attempted to dogg on me so yall can all get a big spoon and eat my fucking ass with it , your all a bunch of lowlife faggot mother fuckers anyways and another a mod wont do shit so fuck you bitches anyways i would love to fly to the UK and punch your faggot ass in the fucking face just like the little baby back bitch you are[/b]
    post logs, i don't care :|

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

post logs, i don't care :|[/b]
    hahahaha Dan. thats Epic. I wont go into any more detail into your post xD

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Seriously plodez, to have proof you must have a SS ingame and I'm guessing with the name to be 'nikleo' aswell? That ain't gunna happen. The fact that the msn logs show him admitting to using hacks and not staying legit AND to be shown in a koxping clan being the only priest? Pretty clear to me. Totally forgetting my other topic with ss's.
    And as I said, I was pretending to be a hacker to join their clan to catch him out Im done with cheating on games, it's very sad

You should keep a cool head nik, you end up saying silly things

Off topic: nikleo suspended for flaming/profanity. I understand he was upset, but ko4life does have posting standards and he broke just about all of them with his last post.

On topic: msn conversations are NOT proof because anything can be said there. In fact in the same conversation, englishgays4life claims to have used xp bug, should you be banned as well? I can go on msn and say I use hf/koxp/snoxd/macro, but it is NOT proof that I really did it. A lot of people talk shit, if I banned everyone based on heresay, no one would be left. Real proof is in game screenshots, and the screenshot provided shows a clan koxping, but it has not been proven to be nikleo.

I consider this matter closed unless real proof is provided.

As a side note, in the future, if anyone else flames nikleo for using macro without posting proof, they will be suspended as well.[/b]
    Well first off im wondering why the topic isnt closed since the matter is closed.

Second off, how in the world can the guy who created this not even so much as have gotten a warn. He admits to basically stalking nik, using almost the equivalent language that nik used, and also this is the second attempt to prove that nik is/was a macroer by lousy posts. When he himself admits to the offense twice. Honestly he is a shady piece of trash, does he really think that he is making any bit of difference, by wasting his time/life for his epic failure of a crusade.

TOYSOLDIER_

too many kids in 1 thread. ( dont count nick cuz he is like 28 or 29, and still cheat at a game )

the rest of you should stop complaining cuz most of you cheat anyway so whats the point of reporting other cheaters when u YOURSELF cheats?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

didnt nikleo koxp on cwest or sumthing?
    i remember sum1 telling me he koxped a char and sold it to some guy...

I dont mean to flame or be rude, but nikleo, 1 who told u i koxp/ koxped, as you can ask anybody my views on koxp. And 2 please dont talk to me like shit when you actually have nothing on me. I have built my name and rep up, i wont have any1 who gets pissed ruin my name. So please post logs of me admitting to koxp, or tell me at least who in your words "ratted" me out.

TopCat

Who gives a sh1t who koxps..Like seriously ..whole server is.. thats why havent played this game in 2 weeks.. best choice ever made.!!

e/ woops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast