Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nikleo Koxp

This is a discussion on Nikleo Koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TheSumOfAllFears was his ingame name too in either girakon or akara.....
Page: 2

Secretly1337

TheSumOfAllFears was his ingame name too in either girakon or akara..

lol, I have no proof when I say - alot of people, have koxped before on ko4life - I think most likely over 70% of them. I personally used koxp a little on cypher since everyone and their mother was doing it their at the time.

And as a guy said a few posts before this one, It does seem rather odd the priest's name is a name you use to use on Myko + private servers+ possibly a few USKO ones as well? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Fishy!

Banned

And no one would try to steal that name ;X

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I think i'm stupid but. What is a "lisp?"

ImSoDemon

like the say sum1 talks

Banned

I think i'm stupid but. What is a "lisp?" [/b]
    A programming language.

Banned

I think i'm stupid but. What is a "lisp?" [/b]
    A speech impediment

like the say sum1 talks[/b]
    haha made me laugh xD

Unr4ted

Rofl, wheres the proof at i dont see any char name with nikleo on it, u should be banned for making useless topics and accusing people of koxping when your the only koxper here, further more u supply insignificant proof.

TOYSOLDIER_

noting new, he been a sore loser eversince MYKO.

hi clitLEO, how is your wife?

Boyce

I can confirm nikleo koxped + Unr4ted. Nik was sumofallfears a noob archer who came on undezz vent saying how he koxped and on c2 hob, lol good times. Unr4ted (many) ncsed i believe to randomhero, on of the first 70 rouges.

Unr4ted

I can confirm nikleo koxped + Unr4ted. Nik was sumofallfears a noob archer who came on undezz vent saying how he koxped and on c2 hob, lol good times. Unr4ted (many) ncsed i believe to randomhero, on of the first 70 rouges.[/b]
    explain how am i here involved in being a cheater when theres no proof? You can run your mouth about people all u want but shit u aint showing no proof all u doing is talking shit.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

pwnted

u tell em boyce

Banned

noting new, he been a sore loser eversince MYKO.

hi clitLEO, how is your wife?[/b]
    what else can i say , you still a stupidchi#@ and will about be a stupid chi#$ you macroed back then and still do now dont lie you only got mad at me cause you a noob who i beat naked in a vs legit

I can confirm nikleo koxped + Unr4ted. Nik was sumofallfears a noob archer who came on undezz vent saying how he koxped and on c2 hob, lol good times. Unr4ted (many) ncsed i believe to randomhero, on of the first 70 rouges.[/b]
    1st let me say WRONG
    2nd let me say i was already on vent cause i was in undezzz clan thats your first lie
    3rd let me say randomhero was a human char that unr4ted bought via this forum and join undezz thats your 2nd lie
    4th let me say i played sumofallfears via private servers assasin and myko server as a lvl 25 assasin once again lie's

my huge question to you stupid , and the rest of you stupid who made this riduculous topic is when is the proof gonna be shown , you are accusing me , now im with ya accuse away blame me hate me i dont give a flying fuck what you think , but i read this topic and i just cannot help myself to say you guys are a bunch of no life retards who got nothing better to do honestly take some time away from ko , get a g/f go to the movies and you will understand there is more to life then a game , you wanna ruin my rep look at my siggy little boys ive done more usd trades in 1 year then you have done in your life , you will never ruin my rep i can practically share any account with anyone cause im trusted that much , regardless what you think.
    pwnted
    u tell em boyce[/b]
    your just a stupid as the rest , get out of the topic and lets see some god dam proof or im asking mods to ban the topic starter for flamming me as a user of this forum with NO PROOF lets see some mods get in on this it has gone long enough for them to upload to imageshack or w/e they need to do

Banned

I'm so tired of all of you little cheating cunts asking for proof. YOU CAME ON OUR VENT AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

I can't even begin to explain how bad BOTH of you are at the game, which explains why you guys both cheat, but it no longer matters as I don't play anymore.

You cheat. End.

EDIT : Nik, I notice how you keep going on about proof. A vid was posted showing that Manny used double pots, yet he's not a cheater? I also like how you don't say anything about your credibility. You skip what you lack and go straight to shouting "PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF NEED PROOF YOU HAVE NO PROOF PROOF PROOF." The fact that you keep going on about proof shows how careful you've been in covering your tracks. That SS that was posted was indeed your character and yet you still ask for proof? Anyone that knows you also knows that it was you and that you cheat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast