Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nikleo Koxp

This is a discussion on Nikleo Koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vent record ? or your word ..... when can you show me ? i mean if was that stupid i ...
Page: 3

Banned

vent record ? or your word ..... when can you show me ? i mean if was that stupid i would have left a trailed dont you agree ? i mean seems easy enough :blink:

Banned

Yes, PROOF PROOF VENT RECORD PROOF PLS. Don't worry Nik, maybe someday you'll be good at KO. (When nobody else plays.)

Banned

Yes, PROOF PROOF VENT RECORD PROOF PLS. Don't worry Nik, maybe someday you'll be good at KO. (When nobody else plays.)[/b]
    was i carefull or are you just making it up ???

I can confirm nikleo koxped + Unr4ted. Nik was sumofallfears a noob archer who came on undezz vent saying how he koxped and on c2 hob, lol good times. Unr4ted (many) ncsed i believe to randomhero, on of the first 70 rouges.[/b]
    and how do you confirm this ?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

LOL I just remembered, nik posted a topic (can't think of wat it was) but he had heavenfire minimized in the SS's. He editted it out when ppl realized and got banned. He sucked some - and got unbanned on ko4life. I remember when I spoke to majix on vent he even knew you koxped,

Grow up Nik. You're the one telling us to get lives and gf's when we are the ones who have quit ko..and I'm sure they have a gf like myself.

Banned

LOL I just remembered, nik posted a topic (can't think of wat it was) but he had heavenfire minimized in the SS's. He editted it out when ppl realized and got banned. He sucked some dick - and got unbanned on ko4life. I remember when I spoke to majix on vent he even knew you koxped,

Grow up Nik. You're the one telling us to get lives and gf's when we are the ones who have quit ko..and I'm sure they have a gf like myself.[/b]
    once again lies , never been banned on ko4life and those ss's where a friend who i posted for him cause someone scammed him of a char and items so w/e man , i tell you what when you get some truth in your mouth then you can open your man pleaser untill then shut the up

Unr4ted

I'm so tired of all of you little cheating cunts asking for proof. YOU CAME ON OUR VENT AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

I can't even begin to explain how bad BOTH of you are at the game, which explains why you guys both cheat, but it no longer matters as I don't play anymore.

You cheat. End.

EDIT : Nik, I notice how you keep going on about proof. A vid was posted showing that Manny used double pots, yet he's not a cheater? I also like how you don't say anything about your credibility. You skip what you lack and go straight to shouting "PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF NEED PROOF YOU HAVE NO PROOF PROOF PROOF." The fact that you keep going on about proof shows how careful you've been in covering your tracks. That SS that was posted was indeed your character and yet you still ask for proof? Anyone that knows you also knows that it was you and that you cheat.[/b]
    listen fatty if uve got nothing showing proof that im a koxper than why run ur chink mouth, all u and ur buddys know how to do is talk shit, sadly to say that you call people noobs and ur the biggest one out of all of them so STFU.

Banned

Alright end the flames now or people will get suspended. Argue, debate, do what you got to do just don't fill it with all this profanity every few words.

dragunmaster

I remember hearing on vent when nik started he said this exactly

came into our vent channel

"hey guys is (so and so, forgot the name) in your clan, because if he is he shouldnt be next to me, ITS A BAD PLACE TO BE"

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I remember you playing SumOfAllFears on Girakon, seriously if you actually believe that you're a "grown" man by now, just admit it and stop acting like a

Ainelover

tbh ive never talked with nikleo but i hate that . -.-

Banned

listen fatty if uve got nothing showing proof that im a koxper than why run ur chink mouth, all u and ur buddys know how to do is talk shit, sadly to say that you call people noobs and ur the biggest one out of all of them so STFU.[/b]
    You lost to Smoked (ON A WARRIOR) when you used double pots, so, please, don't ever say the word noob again.

You guys cheat. You know it. We know it. Everyone knows it, so man up and admit to it. It's pathetic how you deny it over a forum like it matters anymore. The game has gone to complete shit. Honestly, if I were to EVER play KO again, (Allah forbid) I would koxp. The game just isn't worth it anymore.

Nik, I thought you didn't care what people thought about you? Then, why lie to sustain what little reputation you've amassed among the lower class people in the game? We all would hate to see your reputation as a G4 clan leader dissipate, but the truth must be told.

You, Nik, have only ever been, and will be, good at one thing in KO.

Cheating

Banned

Guys, Nik said that he can post SS of me and the rest of us (undez) koxping. Wonder how long it'll take to edit them.

P.S. - As I told you on msn, the only time I've ever koxped was on the first night of Logos. I made a mil killing gobs and I woke up DC'd. Didn't go any farther after that.

TOYSOLDIER_

what else can i say , you still a stupidchi#@ and will about be a stupid chi#$ you macroed back then and still do now dont lie you only got mad at me cause you a noob who i beat naked in a vs legit
    1st let me say WRONG
    2nd let me say i was already on vent cause i was in undezzz clan thats your first lie
    3rd let me say randomhero was a human char that unr4ted bought via this forum and join undezz thats your 2nd lie
    4th let me say i played sumofallfears via private servers assasin and myko server as a lvl 25 assasin once again lie's

my huge question to you stupid , and the rest of you stupid who made this riduculous topic is when is the proof gonna be shown , you are accusing me , now im with ya accuse away blame me hate me i dont give a flying fuck what you think , but i read this topic and i just cannot help myself to say you guys are a bunch of no life retards who got nothing better to do honestly take some time away from ko , get a g/f go to the movies and you will understand there is more to life then a game , you wanna ruin my rep look at my siggy little boys ive done more usd trades in 1 year then you have done in your life , you will never ruin my rep i can practically share any account with anyone cause im trusted that much , regardless what you think.
    your just a stupid as the rest , get out of the topic and lets see some god dam proof or im asking mods to ban the topic starter for flamming me as a user of this forum with NO PROOF lets see some mods get in on this it has gone long enough for them to upload to imageshack or w/e they need to do[/b]

lol dont be sad now kid.

let me see, u beat me naked on your lvl 61 rouge and i was a top gear 70 warrior on the server? ( i'd like some of that stuff u smoking kid )

didnt i mention how u tells everyone how awesome u were at pking on vent, how u owns every lwl 70 sins with ur lvl 61 rouge with dual md+7 and chittin set +7? and funny thing was u weren't even logged on game?

now aren't u awesome?

so should i mention how a real sad sad guy u were then? eh? wifey jobless ko? ^^ there has to be a reason why i said ur still a fucking sore loser.

i dont think u can ever be good at this game, only thing u good at is running your big mouth.

yea i macroed back in myko days, it was legal so why not take advantage of it? ^^ here u cant cuz its illegal.

now now dont start with the name calling, mr. fattywhitetrash. im not even a chink, and im not fond of one either but i sure can smash that big head of your if u come face me prick ( u know where i live faggot )

Boyce

listen fatty if uve got nothing showing proof that im a koxper than why run ur chink mouth, all u and ur buddys know how to do is talk shit, sadly to say that you call people noobs and ur the biggest one out of all of them so STFU.[/b]
    So my post is edited for " profanity" and ainelovers too but this isnt.

King0fKingZ

I guess nikleo owes someone money

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast