Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Nikleo Koxp

This is a discussion on Nikleo Koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol dont be sad now kid. let me see, u beat me naked on your lvl 61 rouge and i ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

lol dont be sad now kid.

let me see, u beat me naked on your lvl 61 rouge and i was a top gear 70 warrior on the server? ( i'd like some of that stuff u smoking kid )

didnt i mention how u tells everyone how awesome u were at pking on vent, how u owns every lwl 70 sins with ur lvl 61 rouge with dual md+7 and chittin set +7? and funny thing was u weren't even logged on game?

now aren't u awesome?

so should i mention how a real sad sad guy u were then? eh? wifey jobless ko? ^^ there has to be a reason why i said ur still a fucking sore loser.

i dont think u can ever be good at this game, only thing u good at is running your big mouth.

yea i macroed back in myko days, it was legal so why not take advantage of it? ^^ here u cant cuz its illegal.

now now dont start with the name calling, mr. fattywhitetrash. im not even a chink, and im not fond of one either but i sure can smash that big head of your if u come face me prick ( u know where i live faggot )[/b]
    fyi hes not a kid lol

fyi hes not a kid lol [/b]
    From what I read in this topic, he at least acts like one.

Banned

First of let me get this straight. I only bothered doing all this because he kept saying 'show me proof, where's the SS's, i'll give 2k usd to a person who has SS's' etc and basically just acting like a prick and all big. Not trying to get him banned or anything, just let people know we aren't bullshitting about how he koxped..

Well unlucky for you i backed up all my screenshots on a hardrive and here you are.

FirstAid was Niks priest on his 2nd priest which would buff and heal him through the days/nights.

Willswift was either Justin or Many, but i'm pretty sure it was Justin
    TheSumofallfears was Niks archer who he lvled fully koxp to 71/72 i think and sold to buy IamPriest
    (Any old school c-west players (can confirm it was his rogue, mainly cos he popped out of no-where being lvl 70 when most people were 66)

Here you can see the data the SS was taken, 12th April 2008. Justin and Nik koxpin in the background..

Notice the 2nd SS Nik is using a Horn xbow+8? Well check it out

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=226671&hl=

his selling topic includes his bow a day after the SS was taken because i believe Justin made a +9 which he used later.
    So don't go around acting like you are legit.
    I Lol'ed[/b]

k i waited a bit of time , thinking how i would reply to this .....

true i played thesumofallfears in a private server honestly dont remember which one ...
    i have looked at your pictures and honestly you have wasted alot of peoples time and to be honest i feel mods are not doing there jobs by letting this topic go this long , i can run to moradon and ss adulwali and say its devin from afk and i koxped with him matter of fact george bush was there and so was ghandi and so on , i see alot of people chiming in on this and i welcome your post aslong as it has a ss in it or some recorded conversation with me where i said i was doing this . im sadden to see that most of you want to talk shit about my family and my children , honestly i feel let down because i was so excited to see who could prove me to be a cheater in fact i even offered to pay and the only thing you guys could come up with is a few bunk ss's of koxpers and a selling topic of my selling a hxb+ 8 , i gotta admit it was very smart to ss a koxper with the same bow as me and call it me yet here is the problem , i sold it the day b4 your ss and i got proof of it , /fail but nice try , also ive alotted you guys almost 3 weeks to post up ss and w/e you could do , let me break it down for you guys i left undyzz with clan drops AND GAVE THEM BACK !!!! cause i didnt want to scam your clan or screw you guys out of stuff and yet im listening to you tards now accuse me of shit me and manny where joking about btw he bought or shared on dragonaire from gira and so did i , i went to play with juicyfirmmangoes members on girakon who can vouch for me all the time including the trade i did for interserver hxb 8 on west for gb's on gira , also i can show the char i traded to buy the priest i bought before i went to AFK so idk who even cares anymore cause this topic is just another undezzzz flamefest just like ventrilo days huh guys ? i remember mods who where banning you guys and couldnt stand your clan and i had to beg them to let yall stay but w/e in the end im still a trustable guy who has done thousands of dollars worth of trades and will continue to do so LEGITLY

....in the long run this is the last time i will post on this topic and i hope they lock and move it as it was a sad attempt to ruin my name by accusing me with no proof thanks to those who left there un-wanted post about this bullsh#$ out of this topic

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

k i waited a bit of time , thinking how i would reply to this .....

true i played thesumofallfears in a private server honestly dont remember which one ...
    i have looked at your pictures and honestly you have wasted alot of peoples time and to be honest i feel mods are not doing there jobs by letting this topic go this long , i can run to moradon and ss adulwali and say its devin from afk and i koxped with him matter of fact george bush was there and so was ghandi and so on , i see alot of people chiming in on this and i welcome your post aslong as it has a ss in it or some recorded conversation with me where i said i was doing this . im sadden to see that most of you want to talk shit about my family and my children , honestly i feel let down because i was so excited to see who could prove me to be a cheater in fact i even offered to pay and the only thing you guys could come up with is a few bunk ss's of koxpers and a selling topic of my selling a hxb+ 8 , i gotta admit it was very smart to ss a koxper with the same bow as me and call it me yet here is the problem , i sold it the day b4 your ss and i got proof of it , /fail but nice try , also ive alotted you guys almost 3 weeks to post up ss and w/e you could do , let me break it down for you guys i left undyzz with clan drops AND GAVE THEM BACK !!!! cause i didnt want to scam your clan or screw you guys out of stuff and yet im listening to you tards now accuse me of shit me and manny where joking about btw he bought or shared on dragonaire from gira and so did i , i went to play with juicyfirmmangoes members on girakon who can vouch for me all the time including the trade i did for interserver hxb 8 on west for gb's on gira , also i can show the char i traded to buy the priest i bought before i went to AFK so idk who even cares anymore cause this topic is just another undezzzz flamefest just like ventrilo days huh guys ? i remember mods who where banning you guys and couldnt stand your clan and i had to beg them to let yall stay but w/e in the end im still a trustable guy who has done thousands of dollars worth of trades and will continue to do so LEGITLY
    ....in the long run this is the last time i will post on this topic and i hope they lock and move it as it was a sad attempt to ruin my name by accusing me with no proof thanks to those who left there un-wanted post about this bullsh#$ out of this topic[/b]
    /Fail.

We are not talking about you being trustworthy, we are proving that you cheat and denie it...and still are denying it lol.

I didn't think i would say this again but you really need it saying..

Get a life.

This kid, yes kid, you are not a man, NEEDS to shut up

Banned

rash post ignore

Banned

If you can show me proof that nik is in the picture then I will re-open this topic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234