Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

nikleo is a scammer!

This is a discussion on nikleo is a scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; obviosuly we just pwn[/b] Which is exactly what someone says to someone else when they cannot prove that other person ...
Page: 2

Legolass

obviosuly we just pwn[/b]
    Which is exactly what someone says to someone else when they cannot prove that other person wrong. Basically, you just let me win.

Banned

Nik is a gg, and ive done lotsa char trades with ppl from ChaoticsoulZ, theyre all nice people, and not scammer, so stop whining kid...

whassup

see as it comes over again, an unknown player gets scammed by a known* player and everyone takes sides no one in the fucking game is what you think, maybe some like 1 in a million and if you were not so stupid to realise, Nikleo let his "friend" use his account that he didnt even know, or else he would of known he was going to scam to break it down simply - Nikleo made a new account on msn and then scammed a guy then blamed it on his so called "friend" who doesnt play ko yet scams accounts? seems a little fishy!
    trawma_35 pm lutz/felix/devile and get the ip checked of when the person logged on to Nikleo ko4life account and see if its him or his so called friend gl

whassup

double post

Which is exactly what someone says to someone else when they cannot prove that other person wrong. Basically, you just let me win.[/b]

what do i give a shit if you think we're cheaters. i coudl care less of what some 9 year old thinks of me in an ONLINE game.

Yea, you win, crongrats

Banned

any mod can do ip check pls you will see the ips dont match im in texas manny is in new york easy as pie CHECK PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LolFireMageK

Lmfao Rebelion is Mannys MSN.... I've know Nik for a long time, I used to play with him on Pathos back when we were in Heratics.
    Rebelion = Manny... Lol manny is noob. You guys are retarded. That's not even niks email.....

Before you guys start accusing somone of doing somone have Propper proof... lol you didnt even know his email? gg.....

-Tyler

Banned

Lmfao Rebelion is Mannys MSN.... I've know Nik for a long time, I used to play with him on Pathos back when we were in Heratics.
    Rebelion = Manny... Lol manny is noob. You guys are retarded. That's not even niks email.....

Before you guys start accusing somone of doing somone have Propper proof... lol you didnt even know his email? gg.....
    -Tyler[/b]

btw how was the trade we did for my account / your items ? if i remeber it was perfect till this day ?

LolFireMageK

The trade went god damn 100% gg.....I trusted you with my items before i got info.

Now playing ronark, Going well so far.

GL Nik, Theese guys are just fckin retarded... Don't know anything about how many d1cks they have in their ass.

Trawma_35

btw how to retrive trashed emails cause this noob pm me everyday saying " i need premium i need premium ' w/e i thought i would be nice and tell him that a friend of mine uses my ko4life account to buy and sell notice im playing priest not warrior eh .... also i thought i would be nice to let him know that manny "i.e the other guy" is working atm and has no time for ko so lets get this straight.........
    1. scammed by me ? i took what ? i never traded with you ? i never promised you anything ? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
    2. you say i owe you premium .....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
    3.show me proof baba of my email [email protected] on yahoo messenger PLOX POST THIS FAST OR GET OFF MY DICK[/b]
    1. my net was not working 3 days so i couldnt answer...
    2. its not my fucking problem that u give scammers to use ur account ...
    3. ur friend is scammer he use ur account so u are gay scammer too!!!!

there shuld be a new rule, taht u cant share ko4life accounts.. many times ppl got scammed because they trusted so and so, and it turns out that sum1 else was using that account..

Legolass

1. my net was not working 3 days so i couldnt answer...
    2. its not my fucking problem that u give scammers to use ur account ...
    3. ur friend is scammer he use ur account so u are gay scammer too!!!![/b]
    Wow you're a real dumbass. Nice to know that you cannot read/or understand the basic concept of having enough of a life to actually not log on and play an online game for a week. The dude has business trips, he actually works for a living. He hasn't been on msn, game, vent or anything so odds are he's on a vacation or something. If anything, you scammed the warrior off of him by changing the password. Also referring to your first post, you said that the account had nothing on it. I went on the account the day before, it had chitin 6, fp sevens, hallie seven, and a hell of a lot of scrolls. So as far as I, and many other people are concerned, you are just a liar.

Trawma_35

Wow you're a real dumbass. Nice to know that you cannot read/or understand the basic concept of having enough of a life to actually not log on and play an online game for a week. The dude has business trips, he actually works for a living. He hasn't been on msn, game, vent or anything so odds are he's on a vacation or something. If anything, you scammed the warrior off of him by changing the password. Also referring to your first post, you said that the account had nothing on it. I went on the account the day before, it had chitin 6, fp sevens, hallie seven, and a hell of a lot of scrolls. So as far as I, and many other people are concerned, you are just a liar.[/b]
    we made a deal he will buy for me premuim after 9 days of playing the game ...
    he said ok so i gave him then he went trip without tell me so its mean scam

whassup

sorry but no one has the right to be talking to trawma in that way, he is the one that lost out becuase nikleo let a scammer use his ko4life which, is truly pathetic.... and in your signature Nikleo it says you trading perfectly for 400USD with mwar that trade also went tits up when you sold him an account on ronark for 400$ and it got hacked, oh and that wasnt you either, got what a conclusion this is all coming to... dont try and say you didnt do it you blatently did, i dont try and lie as i know how a scammer works

Legolass

sorry but no one has the right to be talking to trawma in that way, he is the one that lost out becuase nikleo let a scammer use his ko4life which, is truly pathetic.... and in your signature Nikleo it says you trading perfectly for 400USD with mwar that trade also went tits up when you sold him an account on ronark for 400$ and it got hacked, oh and that wasnt you either, got what a conclusion this is all coming to... dont try and say you didnt do it you blatently did, i dont try and lie as i know how a scammer works [/b]
    If you are really serious in this post, then you are on par with Mr. Stupidity over there. His post, in proportion with your remarks that show blatant signs of ineptitude toward working at places that give you more than 8 bucks an hour show that you are a moron.

Besides, he changed the pass when it had items on it (I do not know if those items where there when he bought it, but one thing i do know is the items on there where either the same, or worth more), one of the other things you probably disregarded whilst taking the 2 seconds out of your time of replying to support someone who appeared to get scammed to read my post. Also, Mw4r doesn't know who hacked crone on ronark, but he already pointed out the fact that nikleo did not do it, another thing that you probably would have known if not for your disregard of the situation except for the part where you side with plaintiff and take the assumption that "he is probably right". Most people do if they don't know what is going on and those most people usually end up being wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast