Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

nikleo is a scammer!

This is a discussion on nikleo is a scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Legolass y r u even replying to shit that people r sayin when firstly they aint even talking to u, ...
Page: 3

braze

Legolass y r u even replying to shit that people r sayin when firstly they aint even talking to u, and secondly its not even about u, they r talking to nik and its obvious that he cant come bk with his own words so stfu

Legolass

Legolass y r u even replying to shit that people r sayin when firstly they aint even talking to u, and secondly its not even about u, they r talking to nik and its obvious that he cant come bk with his own words so stfu[/b]
    Say a friend from fierce or whatever is victim to horse shit such as this, surely you would support them. Especially if you knew what was really going on.

Also to trawma, just to put it lightly, wait for the guy to return home. He's on a business trip right now, and knowing myself I would disregard paying someone 30 bucks to make 2,000. Then I would pay them, it all pans out in the end, just have patience ffs.

Banned

sorry but no one has the right to be talking to trawma in that way, he is the one that lost out becuase nikleo let a scammer use his ko4life which, is truly pathetic.... and in your signature Nikleo it says you trading perfectly for 400USD with mwar that trade also went tits up when you sold him an account on ronark for 400$ and it got hacked, oh and that wasnt you either, got what a conclusion this is all coming to... dont try and say you didnt do it you blatently did, i dont try and lie as i know how a scammer works [/b]

ok it was my prob he didnt

chance pass
    change s/a
    change email
    change email pass
    change email s/a
    and seal the fucking items ?

o thats right ................now where you there when we made the trade ? when i explained to him someone had been trying to get te lost password ? when i told him it was touchy cause people hacked the account from me 3 times already ? when i told him he might get hacked ? or when the gm did ip check and found it it wasnt me ? wow you a noob alt+ f4 and stay out of somethign you have no clue on what it is

Banned

ok 1. [email protected] show me proof of msn convo where deal was made
    also 2. why is warrior up for SALE BY YOU IF I SCAMMED THE FUCKING THING ?

3. i will ask mod to give you warning cause this is slander of my character you are lieing and you know your lieing only wish to hurt my pride is all so provide proof or im asking for ip ban YOU GOT THAT !!!!!!!!!

braze

yeah i wld support them by posting 1 reply saying how bs it is or watever, not constantly fight some1 elses battles for them

Trawma_35

he isnt a scammer delete this post pls im sorry for this!!!

Banned

he isnt a scammer delete this post pls im sorry for this!!![/b]

ty for being honest and clearing my name gg seller btw all

Trawma_35

ty for being honest and clearing my name gg seller btw all[/b]
    thanks and sorry agian ^^

dragii

Lmfao Rebelion is Mannys MSN.... I've know Nik for a long time, I used to play with him on Pathos back when we were in Heratics.
    Rebelion = Manny... Lol manny is noob. You guys are retarded. That's not even niks email.....

Before you guys start accusing somone of doing somone have Propper proof... lol you didnt even know his email? gg.....
    -Tyler[/b]
    SAYS THE BIGGEST MOTHAFUKIN SCAMMER IN THE WORLD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123