THEGODSWHIP - [email protected] is scammer!

This is a discussion on THEGODSWHIP - [email protected] is scammer! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not sure thats him or his msn got hacked, but if his msn got hacked, we can delete his ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default THEGODSWHIP - [email protected] is scammer!

im not sure thats him or his msn got hacked, but if his msn got hacked, we can delete his forum name and keep the msn only.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by BasKomutaN; 05-28-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Banned Senior Member

I had like the same conversation with him yesterday. He told me he had shell helm +10. I had the idea something fishy was going on so I didn't do it.
    He really wanted me to go first and I had to make that paypal comment aswell.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    I had like the same conversation with him yesterday. He told me he had shell helm +10. I had the idea something fishy was going on so I didn't do it.
    He really wanted me to go first and I had to make that paypal comment aswell.
    if u check his contact info, he has same msn on forum, so im really not sure, his account got hacked or is that really him.

Nvm what shit I wrote, I don't understand this u just wrote on msn did he actually scam u or not ?
    Last edited by Stalker4Life; 05-28-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Nvm what shit I wrote, I don't understand this u just wrote on msn did he actually scam u or not ?
    no i didnt get scammed,, but i can easily tell from conversation that he was trying to scam %99,
    all i asked him to send me a whisper on forum, and show me items in game, so i can be sure that the account is his and items are exist, and this is fair enough, but all he was trying to do ,make me send the money before seeing the items are exist or not, and no vouchers etc,

anyway, im not gonna talk about it more, its clear, i feel like he is trying to scam %99 and i just wanted to warn ppl, u can take it srs or just laugh, i dc.

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    no i didnt get scammed,, but i can easily tell from conversation that he was trying to scam %99,
    all i asked him to send me a whisper on forum, and show me items in game, so i can be sure that the account is his and items are exist, and this is fair enough, but all he was trying to do ,make me send the money before seeing the items are exist or not, and no vouchers etc,

anyway, im not gonna talk about it more, its clear, i feel like he is trying to scam %99 and i just wanted to warn ppl, u can take it srs or just laugh, i dc.
    It's cool I believe u, cuz I talked to him too.

I think he just scammed me... paid him for gbs and he said he was on his way to the inn to trade to me, but he never showed up (waited over 15 mins).

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LBHO View Post
    I think he just scammed me... paid him for gbs and he said he was on his way to the inn to trade to me, but he never showed up (waited over 15 mins).
    I'm afraid he's scamming you. He could never show me the items he said he had for sale

I just pmed him on msn saying: "Did u check ko4life?" no reply...

what a retard

pm a forum mod.. and ge him banned

He pmed me yesterday in msn and asked me to bump his topic :O When I traded with him I was the one who trusted and he kept his promise. Suck if you guys got scammed

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

He's been perm banned.

He's an idiot is all I gotta say... the guy who got scammed and the legit godswhip XD

i alwes asked ppl show items or gbs before i send money- if they try ignore it probbly trying scam u

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post

lol what the hell hehe he is so idiot , if u was idiot to he was scamming u for sure
    look at that conversation i belive that if u was idiot he was scamming u for sure !
    anyway good to see that he didn't scammed you