Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NoFearCZ from manes is SCAMMER

This is a discussion on NoFearCZ from manes is SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NoFearCZ from manes is SCAMMER. he scammed the lvl 73-74 chitin bp named HOPE. its really pathetic whats he doing. ...
Page: 1

waton

NoFearCZ from manes is SCAMMER.
    he scammed the lvl 73-74 chitin bp named HOPE.
    its really pathetic whats he doing. hope was nofearcz 's girlfriend but now the relationship is over between them.
    nofearcz getted his revenge by scamming all items and money from hope. she runs totally naked now.
    everybody who knows her would know she would never deserve this.
    Nofearcz if this is the way you take revenge, its pretty weak and noob.
    Be a man and accept it, or be focked yourself ass

its really pathetic whats he doing. hope was nofearcz 's girlfriend but now the relationship is over between them.
    nofearcz getted his revenge by scamming all items and money from hope. she runs totally naked now.
    Be a man and accept it, or be focked yourself ass[/b]
    u talking shits...u r rly big idiot if u saying that shit...i know nofear a lot of time, and he isnt scamer...
    so shut the fuck up you fucking idiot and dont say that again...
    Hope talking shits about him...

who are you waton? ingame name pls

NoFearCZ

Be a man and accept it, or be focked yourself ass[/b]
    well <_<
    1) hope was FP priest she newer have chitin pauldron+ pads (she was have FP goblin ) so tell me how i can stole items what she newer dont have ?
    2) before feew weeks hope angry me , because she have lots stupid bullshits, and because she say IAM liar , and thief.so i dont need girl AS HOPE @ veronica, she have awerage IQ , but EQ is wery low , i dont wanna be with stupid girl more.
    3) i steal 000000,000 items from hope character (and u can be sure 3/4 items on hope was mine) i pay lots real money for items in game , for me + hope
    4) not i , but hope stole lots items in game. she sold , my HB +6 , change my light erenion +7 for +6 glacier, she sell PJ&#39;s elf ring ,she trade vajco&#39;s +6 lobo for roc ,she sell my chitins from my rogue ETC...
    5) i have screenshot hope&#39;s PM what tell me in my language : i give my items for frend , hope have nothing , i have nothing , let me live. so somebody here must be big LIAR :lol:
    6) hope hate me , and is angry on me , because iam first boy*corect second, first was MAGI what kick her ass (i end relation with hope) and she&#39;s brain cant take this : :P
    7) all ppl what know me , know truth, she need doctor iam sure , btw she will go to USA haha so iam happy , because she waste reputation peoples from my country , please hope go USA and newer go back to czech republic. HOWG
    btw SRY for my english , maebye is hard understadt what i will say. GL@HF all normal peoples

if somebody have doubts about me come TEAM speak : ts2.shotzone.cz:8770 and can ask ppl from my country what play with me + hope , know true and ewery one say same : HOPE IS LIAR so ? come know truth everybody

Hope is a liar! waton, you told me, you changed your mind about Hope, post it here pls and clear NofearCZ reputation

waton

hope told me a fairy tale, yeah thats what i call it now, about nofear scammed her after relation.
    BUT NOW I KNOW BETTER
    how i came to solution that hope aint correct with me was she told an other story on the forum again.
    I can only say NOFEAR im really focking srr and i hope you can forgive me sometime.

to all people, i trusted hope, but now she even lied to me. i dont trust her anymore and i hope you people wont make the same mistake as me

nofear, bro, im really sorry youre good player and in the future i think i can trust you now because you told me the truth on teamspeak too

srr for all the problems

NoFearCZ

hope told me a fairy tale, yeah thats what i call it now, about nofear scammed her after relation.
    BUT NOW I KNOW BETTER
    how i came to solution that hope aint correct with me was she told an other story on the forum again.
    I can only say NOFEAR im really focking srr and i hope you can forgive me sometime.

to all people, i trusted hope, but now she even lied to me. i dont trust her anymore and i hope you people wont make the same mistake as me

nofear, bro, im really sorry youre good player and in the future i think i can trust you now because you told me the truth on teamspeak too

srr for all the problems[/b]
    okok , everybody can make mistake one time :unsure: thx for ur currents words

BlackLabel

well <_<
    1) hope was FP priest she newer have chitin pauldron+ pads (she was have FP goblin ) so tell me how i can stole items what she newer dont have ?
    2) before feew weeks hope angry me , because she have lots stupid bullshits, and because she say IAM liar , and thief.so i dont need girl AS HOPE @ veronica, she have awerage IQ , but EQ is wery low , i dont wanna be with stupid girl more.
    3) i steal 000000,000 items from hope character (and u can be sure 3/4 items on hope was mine) i pay lots real money for items in game , for me + hope
    4) not i , but hope stole lots items in game. she sold , my HB +6 , change my light erenion +7 for +6 glacier, she sell PJ&#39;s elf ring ,she trade vajco&#39;s +6 lobo for roc ,she sell my chitins from my rogue ETC...
    5) i have screenshot hope&#39;s PM what tell me in my language : i give my items for frend , hope have nothing , i have nothing , let me live. so somebody here must be big LIAR :lol:
    6) hope hate me , and is angry on me , because iam first boy*corect second, first was MAGI what kick her ass (i end relation with hope) and she&#39;s brain cant take this : :P
    7) all ppl what know me , know truth, she need doctor iam sure , btw she will go to USA haha so iam happy , because she waste reputation peoples from my country , please hope go USA and newer go back to czech republic. HOWG
    btw SRY for my english , maebye is hard understadt what i will say. GL@HF all normal peoples

if somebody have doubts about me come TEAM speak : ts2.shotzone.cz:8770 and can ask ppl from my country what play with me + hope , know true and ewery one say same : HOPE IS LIAR so ? come know truth everybody[/b]
    LOL BRO IF THATS YOU IN YOUR PICTURE THING I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK CAUSE I SAW FUCKIN FRANKENSTEIN !

LOL BRO IF THATS YOU IN YOUR PICTURE THING I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK CAUSE I SAW FUCKIN FRANKENSTEIN ![/b]
    :lol:

NathanAlgren

NoFearCZ gg aga

Acostic

i cant belive he did it please give us some proofs. nofearCZ hes a gg. goshg1tzA ^^

waton wrote that Hope used him and lyied him... NoFearCZ is gg, no doubt...

NoFearCZ

[quote]
    huh u think i have to go to shave ? after i can lok more sexy <_<

NoFearCZ

i cant belive he did it please give us some proofs. nofearCZ hes a gg. goshg1tzA ^^[/b]
    problem is : proffs are only in my language ( but lots ppl can ask u truth , when u can go to Team Speak, 10-20 ppl can be enought ? what know true ?

waton

first thing i thought about was that he was gun jack from the playstation game tekken 3...
    nofear they stole your immage, i would ask money from them :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast