Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NoFearCZ from manes is SCAMMER

This is a discussion on NoFearCZ from manes is SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nofear is a fair guy......
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

nofear is a fair guy...

Banned

No Fear who's on ur Avatar? :lol:

SilentDaemon

itīs probably him

yea its him...

oki, my turn...

I know NoFear aka misak and Hope for long time, I have been playin with them whole year on Manes... And one day Hope and misak blablablabla... u know. Well I was inactive since half of July because my internet service had problems. Two weeks ago I just wrote to Hope how it goes and what is new, she told me about going away from misak and her future travel to USA (well that girl got balls, I wouldnt travel alone those days...) And few days ago I noticed that there is war between them. It wasnt like before that they only argued. This was little worse...

misak spent alot of money for this game, I personally told him that I dont like it... I mean... babashoping, but if he is a person who dont like pubs and spend his money for virtual game, why not. He is life secured and old enough to know about all risks. But what is worse... He is really THE MOST CONFIDENT AND KIND PERSON I MET IN THIS GAME. I doubt he would steal anything... I used my own card to make payments for him when his own was drained and he payed me later.

All I know is that half of those money was spent for Hope, he allowed her to have anything she wanted (at least at the start of their relation-ship), we had dream to make +10 destroyer on Manes, we all farmed alot and money was also spent for other items then +8's so we just pulled it out.

And now Hope said that misak is scammer? That sux... She just took items of her character because she cant change password and she knows that half of items she has was bought from misak's ingame or real-life money.... That was the real scam...

I dont know her personally even we planned to meet ourself too, but I think that she is just like other girls, but this one plays computer games alot

I am off...

NoFearCZ

No Fear who's on ur Avatar? :lol:[/b]
    hi k22k , u dontlike somethink on ME ? (give me ur adres then) hehe hi bro , i dont see u loong time

Banned

hi k22k , u dontlike somethink on ME ? (give me ur adres then) hehe hi bro , i dont see u loong time [/b]
    hehe hey I sold k22k and playing now on Manes Ardream... Don't have much time to spend on KO that's why u moved to ardream

NoFearCZ

hehe hey I sold k22k and playing now on Manes Ardream... Don't have much time to spend on KO that's why u moved to ardream [/b]
    hey hey , i have adream warior 59 , + mage but my weapons are +9 pike /+7 licaon , now dont working ( so i dont play adream now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12