Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

NoFearCZ scammer

This is a discussion on NoFearCZ scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tnx to all friends for play, today i was trying to log to game and "invalid pw" tnx to NoFearCZ ...
Page: 1

Hope

Thumbs down

tnx to all friends for play, today i was trying to log to game and "invalid pw" tnx to NoFearCZ for scamm my char, i hope u are lucky, unfortunately my items are on Aragan and i will have new char...ALL LOOK NOFEARCZ IS SCAMMER here is proove cuz only he has my pw and id and was know all mine credit cards numbers...

::JR::

OMG ((

BnHrezzer

noob
    u asked for it

Hope wrote: ...my items are on Aragan...
    some days ago, you told all players around, that NoFearCZ scammed your items... so your items are on Aragan and NoFearCZ couldnt scamm you... so i must repeat: YOU ARE LIAR !!! <_<

about your Hope char: you made and still making too much bad things around, so as BnHrezzer said: you asked for it, dont be suprised... btw, what price is 73lvl naked priest in usd? count it... and tell me, how much NoFearCZ paid for your gold premiums + knight cash + items? count it... you owe him too much... NoFearCZ wanted split in peace, but you made and still making bad blood with all around... :angry:

about Imsexy clan:
    so your items are on Aragan, but as i know, Aragan told clanies, that NoFearCz scammed you... so he is liar too? i think yes... Who want leader liar? When Imsexy clan was created, Aragan shouted around, posted on forum, that he has ENGLISH speaking clan without turks, he wanted to be king... today, he has turks in clan (i dont know how many, maybe 1 maybe more, but this one, what i know, can speak very bad english)... i have many turkish friends, many of them are gg players, but... where is Aragan´s pride? He adding players only for NP and for being king again... i remember lmsexy subclan... disbanded... as i know, 1/3 of Imsexy clanies are unactive (they are only for NP in clan)... Today, one Imsexy rogue asked me for party in Bifrost, i was suprised and asked him: No Imsexy party? He told me: No :S lol i met manytimes alone Imsexy players, despaired, looking for party... They are in clan only for G0, nothing more... Imsexy clan is dead clan maybe its time to make new clan without selfish Aragan

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...9167&st=180 plop

conclusion: Hope abuse players around...

promilleke

Cut the crap, its only a game..
    do not insult other people xd lol I found I really amusing reading all these topics...
    U guys sitting there well, u can&#39;t believe any of them, its like LOL, I got hacked by some random guy whoohoo lets punish my boyfriend for it
    zzz,
    YO GUYS, wake up its ONLY a game, ok its hard when u lose items I know xd...
    but to PAY USD for it and that for only a girlfriend, its ok if u are married BUT A GIRLFRIEND !
    damn , LOL,
    anyway I don&#39;t care who scammed who and who is the liar
    but I&#39;m a boy and I love girls so I stand to the side of HOPE even she lies Idk idk care lol,
    wake up its only a game and if u guys REALL REALLY want sue eachother damn xd
    k2 database will know the truth xd...
    zzz,

tribal45

lol - you guys are too into this game..get a life and really i think you&#39;ve asked for it

JahSurmale

Laught to bad u got hack but try to quit KO thats better

Inactive Member

Hope wrote: ...my items are on Aragan...
    some days ago, you told all players around, that NoFearCZ scammed your items... so your items are on Aragan and NoFearCZ couldnt scamm you... so i must repeat: YOU ARE LIAR !!! <_<

about your Hope char: you made and still making too much bad things around, so as BnHrezzer said: you asked for it, dont be suprised... btw, what price is 73lvl naked priest in usd? count it... and tell me, how much NoFearCZ paid for your gold premiums + knight cash + items? count it... you owe him too much... NoFearCZ wanted split in peace, but you made and still making bad blood with all around... :angry:

about Imsexy clan:
    so your items are on Aragan, but as i know, Aragan told clanies, that NoFearCz scammed you... so he is liar too? i think yes... Who want leader liar? When Imsexy clan was created, Aragan shouted around, posted on forum, that he has ENGLISH speaking clan without turks, he wanted to be king... today, he has turks in clan (i dont know how many, maybe 1 maybe more, but this one, what i know, can speak very bad english)... i have many turkish friends, many of them are gg players, but... where is Aragan´s pride? He adding players only for NP and for being king again... i remember lmsexy subclan... disbanded... as i know, 1/3 of Imsexy clanies are unactive (they are only for NP in clan)... Today, one Imsexy rogue asked me for party in Bifrost, i was suprised and asked him: No Imsexy party? He told me: No :S lol i met manytimes alone Imsexy players, despaired, looking for party... They are in clan only for G0, nothing more... Imsexy clan is dead clan maybe its time to make new clan without selfish Aragan [/b]
    why the fuck are u talking about me with out u even knowing me and having no idea of who I am or who plays in my clan ... what is the porpouse of talking about something u dont have a fucking clue about? You think ur gonna be a GG by sayin fuck ARAGAN he is selfish ... that ur grat action of today??? just making up some bullshit story out of your retarded mind???

1.- I never say a word about nofear in clan never .. ... so there all ur comment start with a bullshit .

2.- I never shouted around and I never posted on Forum about my clan actually i have very few 3 or 2 ppl that I invited to clan all the others asked to be joint.... so I didnt call no one on forum never... so there u go another bullshit .

3. Today I have turkish ppl on clan? I had 3 turks on clan since day 1 of clan

4.- and i dont add ppl for nps cause my clan its been full since day one after 2 days of creation clan full and almost the same ppl is still on clan ... more bullshit
    the ppl that i joined for nps i can count them with 1 hand and i have no shame on saying their names : theumitkaran wich he quit after 1 week of clan and then valentin, cyrano adn aurora ... wich i let leave clan cause they had a fight wih nofear and hopoe so i choose nofear and hope.... even they dont even have nps ... so this proves again that u eat bullshit for lunch

5.- why usay i want be king again ... Ive never been king ... wtf

6. all the players in clan are active u dont even know cause ur not even in clan ur not even on eslant probably ur not even level 60 are you??? who tha hell are u anyways .....

7 and the last thing the selfish aragan??? zuahahah at least half my friends have received one good item from me since the beggining of server .. so what the fuk u mean by selfish????

conclusion: you u want to be cool in front of whoever the fuk is your friend by insulting someon u dont know by saying thing that u presume ... ur a fucking noob .

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

7 and the last thing the selfish aragan??? zuahahah at least half my friends have received one good item from me since the beggining of server .. so what the fuk u mean by selfish????[/b]
    i havent.. and why da fuck dont u ever answer to me on pms

2promilleke: true, its only game and some people doing really disgusting things, i only let others know, what are they doing we are enjoying real life and laughing about this game
    2aragan: 1) so all around you are liars? cos they told us that you told them that NoFearCZ is scammer (uff ), so who lie and who not?
    2),3),4) ye ye ye, all what can you only say is bullshit, we know true...
    5) i am sorry, i use bad words... you wanted to be king and you want be voted again as a king... you have never been king, true... and i hope it never change...
    6) haha :lol: you really dont know what to say... you are despaired... your clanies know if they are happy or not...
    7) wow so if this is true, where is old Aragan? I think Hope has bad influence on you...
    conclusion: hmm, fuking noob, thx :lol: = its normal say this, if people dont have arguments... btw, why are you suprised? you play with Hope againts us, so you must count, we dont leave you, but... we want play in peace and be all happy... i would like to end this sad story... Leave us, stop talking bullshit about us and we can all be happy (if i can give you advice, kick Hope ass as fast as you can, maybe you are not bad as i think, but she has really bad influence on you)

NoFearCZ

tnx to all friends for play, today i was trying to log to game and "invalid pw" tnx to NoFearCZ for scamm my char, i hope u are lucky, unfortunately my items are on Aragan and i will have new char...ALL LOOK NOFEARCZ IS SCAMMER here is proove cuz only he has my pw and id and was know all mine credit cards numbers...[/b]
    lol u say UR credit CARD ? u dont have credit card u noob.what u can use for pay. so not ur credit card number but mine credit card number

hahaha HAHAHA, ur bullshits just made my day, next time u will write here "warning nofear will kill USA president"
    u think u can make FROM me a SCAMER only BECAUSE U SAY ???????? with no proofs ? holy shit who are u ?

hope u send PM me yesterday : u can be sure , i tell all turc ur login , and i will scam u. u mother *****.
    why u will scam me ? because ur LIES about me dont working ?
    lol u are funny. BTW i use 3 snother credit card what u cant know (my co-workers borrow me) and i pay knight cash on all my characters (because u know all my credit card what i have) now u CANT scam me stupid HOPE , now u can SCAM me only in ur dreams MUHAHAHAHA , iam really happy

1 day left for change my SQ , + emails gogogo try SCAM ME now because tomorrow u dont have chance.

btw all items what i borrow u , u can keep , i dont need my items back , because i have on nofear better items than i borrow u.

Banned

Well actually Aragan u are kinda selfish... Not much but a bit.... You don&#39;t answer to pm-s and clan chat 99% of time and ppl can see u running around so u cant be afk... And i never got anything From any clan... All items i had i got MYSELF, ImSexy clan helped me only exp a bit and it was fun to pk But i didn&#39;t get any item... same thing with other clans, many of leaders promised me iron belt etc but didn&#39;t got any >.< so A.Q... >.>

NoFearCZ

Well actually Aragan u are kinda selfish... Not much but a bit.... You don&#39;t answer to pm-s and clan chat 99% of time and ppl can see u running around so u cant be afk... And i never got anything From any clan... All items i had i got MYSELF, ImSexy clan helped me only exp a bit and it was fun to pk But i didn&#39;t get any item... same thing with other clans, many of leaders promised me iron belt etc but didn&#39;t got any >.< so A.Q... >.>[/b]
    iam sure , IMsexy clan is empty word , this "clan" colect only lots HI-levels players. newer nobody from imsexy clan dont will come kill isiloon for clanie , nobody from iamsexy will help others clanie for funn or for make clan better. all from IMsexy play only as "solo". newer do somethink for another players

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast