Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NoFearCZ scammer

This is a discussion on NoFearCZ scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why the fuck are u talking about me with out u even knowing me and having no idea of who ...
Page: 2

Banned

why the fuck are u talking about me with out u even knowing me and having no idea of who I am or who plays in my clan ... what is the porpouse of talking about something u dont have a fucking clue about? You think ur gonna be a GG by sayin fuck ARAGAN he is selfish ... that ur grat action of today??? just making up some bullshit story out of your retarded mind???

1.- I never say a word about nofear in clan never .. ... so there all ur comment start with a bullshit .

2.- I never shouted around and I never posted on Forum about my clan actually i have very few 3 or 2 ppl that I invited to clan all the others asked to be joint.... so I didnt call no one on forum never... so there u go another bullshit .

3. Today I have turkish ppl on clan? I had 3 turks on clan since day 1 of clan

4.- and i dont add ppl for nps cause my clan its been full since day one after 2 days of creation clan full and almost the same ppl is still on clan ... more bullshit
    the ppl that i joined for nps i can count them with 1 hand and i have no shame on saying their names : theumitkaran wich he quit after 1 week of clan and then valentin, cyrano adn aurora ... wich i let leave clan cause they had a fight wih nofear and hopoe so i choose nofear and hope.... even they dont even have nps ... so this proves again that u eat bullshit for lunch

5.- why usay i want be king again ... Ive never been king ... wtf

6. all the players in clan are active u dont even know cause ur not even in clan ur not even on eslant probably ur not even level 60 are you??? who tha hell are u anyways .....

7 and the last thing the selfish aragan??? zuahahah at least half my friends have received one good item from me since the beggining of server .. so what the fuk u mean by selfish????

conclusion: you u want to be cool in front of whoever the fuk is your friend by insulting someon u dont know by saying thing that u presume ... ur a fucking noob .[/b]
    plop

Banned

iam sure , IMsexy clan is empty word , this "clan" colect only lots HI-levels players. newer nobody from imsexy clan dont will come kill isiloon for clanie , nobody from iamsexy will help others clanie for funn or for make clan better. all from IMsexy play only as "solo". newer do somethink for another players[/b]
    HUH

tribal45

hmmm - its just a game for crying out loud... give me a break guys..ur fighting over a virtual thing... no matter how much your items costs..they are nothing... guys come on... how did this happen to us?

NoFearCZ

HUH[/b]
    i 4x time find isiloon , i was have more than 9 marble, and i see lots ppl from clan ON ,all exp or PVP. all talking in clan , but when i say isiloon is up , come kill ... nobody talk more , only feew clanie say i can help with isiloon/boos. of course some players from sexyclan are good but really only feew...

boorn , this is not war with u this is about me and one liar (hope) sure aragan join only because he know truth about hopes items by first moment , and say nothing, ok i can akcept this he is now with hope so cant say nothing bad about hes lover (liar)

NoFearCZ

hmmm - its just a game for crying out loud... give me a break guys..ur fighting over a virtual thing... no matter how much your items costs..they are nothing... guys come on... how did this happen to us?[/b]

is not about virtual thing , is about me , hope say i am thief + liar(is not true) , and this not about character in game , but about my self.
    bad for hope is : all know she is liar.
    bad for me : who dont read all topics have my self for SCAMER + LIAR + THIEF

adN

7 and the last thing the selfish aragan??? zuahahah at least half my friends have received one good item from me since the beggining of server .. so what the fuk u mean by selfish????[/b]
    SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND Elvis is alive and he is playing Girakon

ImSexyScammerSelfishFalseGuy

Bump

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Well actually Aragan u are kinda selfish... Not much but a bit.... You don&#39;t answer to pm-s and clan chat 99% of time and ppl can see u running around so u cant be afk... And i never got anything From any clan... All items i had i got MYSELF, ImSexy clan helped me only exp a bit and it was fun to pk But i didn&#39;t get any item... same thing with other clans, many of leaders promised me iron belt etc but didn&#39;t got any >.< so A.Q... >.>[/b]
    yup i dont recall getting anything..but ya i remember WDWWW telling that we will get items, every1 in clan will...

well it was fun to pk with imsexy ppl VT, aurora, pabl, aragan who never spoke, r4gnar, borny, bl4cky and mby few other i dont remember to mention atm..

everyone know the history of the "IN" 1 week after we made ImSexy ( everyone know that i helped with 300% making it ) we droped an IN ( aragan wasnt in party and everyone know that i´ve organized and i gave the drop to aragan when he came ) them we wanted give it to active members or just to llenyar who dont have anything with dd or antispear or just sell it and buy 2x good belts for 2 members ... 3 weeks later LetalPoizon called me for pvp and i spiked he too low and i asked him if he have the IN , and yes , aragan didnt tell me anything just gave it to friend .. when HE NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR GET THESE IN ...

So nothing it cause i left from clan ...

and dont say that u dont matter the nps cuz we talked everyday for TS about clannies and what we had to do for have a good clan ....

its all and sorry to everyone for my sucky english, i just try to explain the real things...

by PablitoStyl3

Inactive Member

Well actually Aragan u are kinda selfish... Not much but a bit.... You don&#39;t answer to pm-s and clan chat 99% of time and ppl can see u running around so u cant be afk... And i never got anything From any clan... All items i had i got MYSELF, ImSexy clan helped me only exp a bit and it was fun to pk But i didn&#39;t get any item... same thing with other clans, many of leaders promised me iron belt etc but didn&#39;t got any >.< so A.Q... >.>[/b]
    im not selfish u piece of crap ..... i never offer anyone nothing to join clan .... and i dont answer pms can im not playing as much as I did when i was human i have 2 jobs now too bad if im not the only one doing bosses wich i was on wdwww...

iam sure , IMsexy clan is empty word , this "clan" colect only lots HI-levels players. newer nobody from imsexy clan dont will come kill isiloon for clanie , nobody from iamsexy will help others clanie for funn or for make clan better. all from IMsexy play only as "solo". newer do somethink for another players[/b]
    yeah maybe the clan is not a helpfull list of ppl all the time but i have fun with the ppl is in there ... toobad u are from a diferent time zone and nobody online from clan when u are I know u are good player ..

plop[/b]
    dont plop me xD

everyone know the history of the "IN" 1 week after we made ImSexy ( everyone know that i helped with 300% making it ) we droped an IN ( aragan wasnt in party and everyone know that i´ve organized and i gave the drop to aragan when he came ) them we wanted give it to active members or just to llenyar who dont have anything with dd or antispear or just sell it and buy 2x good belts for 2 members ... 3 weeks later LetalPoizon called me for pvp and i spiked he too low and i asked him if he have the IN , and yes , aragan didnt tell me anything just gave it to friend .. when HE NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR GET THESE IN ...

So nothing it cause i left from clan ...

and dont say that u dont matter the nps cuz we talked everyday for TS about clannies and what we had to do for have a good clan ....
    its all and sorry to everyone for my sucky english, i just try to explain the real things...

by PablitoStyl3[/b]
    and well as I told in chat clan i wanted to help llenyar and he didnt have any use for iron neck with no belt ... he traded to some else from clan for glas +ep1 letal wich also say will not need items from clan anymore .... maybe was bad decision but seem good at the time ... .. ..

adN

y si...

Banned

i 4x time find isiloon , i was have more than 9 marble, and i see lots ppl from clan ON ,all exp or PVP. all talking in clan , but when i say isiloon is up , come kill ... nobody talk more , only feew clanie say i can help with isiloon/boos. of course some players from sexyclan are good but really only feew...

boorn , this is not war with u this is about me and one liar (hope) sure aragan join only because he know truth about hopes items by first moment , and say nothing, ok i can akcept this he is now with hope so cant say nothing bad about hes lover (liar)[/b]
    True... Only Me, Bl4ck, Erk4ever, Borney, Justdoit and Nofear were the ones who were talking and keeping Clan in GOOD MOOD

waton

tralalla

RiseAgainst_

and well as I told in chat clan i wanted to help llenyar and he didnt have any use for iron neck with no belt ... he traded to some else from clan for glas +ep1 letal wich also say will not need items from clan anymore .... maybe was bad decision but seem good at the time ... .. ..[/b]
    Lol man... like at least 80% of ur clan need that necklace more than letalpoizon.

Idk how ppl follow u if u take these decitions w/o thinking in ur clan before your friends.

Anintelligent/mature decition a fair clan leader would have made was to trade it for example... for a glass belt + hellbreaker +7 then u trade HB for glass belt and u gear more people with it.

You also just gave a Glass Belt to zeal1st when 80% + of your clan need it MORE, then again i ask myself how fool can the people in your clan be to keep being in a clan wich the clan leader cant take decitions properly w/o preference.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

ya drop decisions were gay and +1 to tompsu .. Only Me, Bl4ck, Erk4ever, Borney, Justdoit and Nofear were the ones who were talking and keeping Clan in GOOD MOOD
    + pabl and some other guys

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast