Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NoFearCZ scammer

This is a discussion on NoFearCZ scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NoFearCZ is scammer, i said it cuz i was angry, but iam ok atm...dont need back MY char cuz iam ...
Page: 3

Hope

NoFearCZ is scammer, i said it cuz i was angry, but iam ok atm...dont need back MY char cuz iam not retart like NOFEARCZ he was in madhause and he need more cures to his ill brain... gogo take more pills fking idiot... u winner in game but looser in life... and let be ImSexy... its clan...

btw UbiQuitousCZ u are 4ever the biggest noob in game, and u dont know nothink about this all, so STFU and go care about train ur combo and about ur "clan"...

...iam fking revenge to you...its just a game and u are looosers never more for us... bb all fking liers... cuz you lie not me... i didnt stolen any1 account or item...

NoFearCZ

NoFearCZ is scammer, i said it cuz i was angry, but iam ok atm...dont need back MY char cuz iam not retart like NOFEARCZ he was in madhause and he need more cures to his ill brain... gogo take more pills fking idiot... u winner in game but looser in life... and let be ImSexy... its clan...

btw UbiQuitousCZ u are 4ever the biggest noob in game, and u dont know nothink about this all, so STFU and go care about train ur combo and about ur "clan"...

...iam fking revenge to you...its just a game and u are looosers never more for us... bb all fking liers... cuz you lie not me... i didnt stolen any1 account or item...[/b]
    haha iam retard because u say HMM u can "ONLY" say iam retard nothing more u are FURIE (*furie= zla bytost zenskeho pohlavi)
    neumis varit , nerada uklizis , neumis prcat, nemas praci,penize, byt. neperspektivni krava, co se snazi ponizit druhe , ktera hleda zaminku diky ktery by mohla delat zle. a pritom si neuvedomuje jak sama sebe snizuje na nejnizzsi pricky spolecenskeho zebricku. jsi neskutecne uboha.tezka socialni deformace, neschopnost urcit hranice maximalniho prijatelneho chovani, s absolutni absenci soudnosti, s zavislosti na virtualite. mnoho lidi te koliktar sliselo na team speaku , jak prohlasujes ze tvoje mama je krava a ze ji zabijes protoze te nenecha hrat a protoze musis jit spat. na kazdej tvij stupidni hlod muzu reagovat tim samim ale o tobe a navic v horsim meritku. cokoliv spatneho se snazis o druhem rict , muze rict ten druhej o tobe, rozdil je jen ze ty z toho v kazdem pripade vyjdes hur.

lol u say ubi u dont know how do combo ? OMG look ur self , u play lot time near me and i check ur monitor, u try make combo 3x r+ 1x skill MUHAHA. is time tell u , THATS DONT WORKING U NOOB. i try explain u , u cant spam RRRRR same as rogue, ur weapon is normal/slow. but u dont understadt. : u with ur character( hope 73 ) cant kill TROLKING , TK full regenerate u, u know that. u try kill TK with ur char some time , but u cant..... for example when i play as HOPE(ur character) i kill TK easy every time with same items , on same level as U. so how u can ask others about bad combo ? LOOK UR SELF FIRST.

hope's words i didnt stolen any1 account or item... really ? are u sure? , lobo+6 , HB +6 , elf ring, my chitins , erenion +7 (lighting) u dont remember ? but we yes btw u play wery unfair , i buy ROL for 130 USD , u trade this rol for ROC (from ur good frend KUKEN, after feew days was wipe , and ROL gone and u say thats not mine problem , i keep ROC. fuk u (i say when u dont give back ROC to KUKEN , i give him my another ROC , but good for me KUKEN stop play :unsure:

NoFearCZ

FOR ARAGAN

QUOTE(NoFearCZ @ Aug 25 2007, 07:26 AM)
    iam sure , IMsexy clan is empty word , this "clan" colect only lots HI-levels players. newer nobody from imsexy clan dont will come kill isiloon for clanie , nobody from iamsexy will help others clanie for funn or for make clan better. all from IMsexy play only as "solo". newer do somethink for another players

yeah maybe the clan is not a helpfull list of ppl all the time but i have fun with the ppl is in there ... toobad u are from a diferent time zone and nobody online from clan when u are I know u are good player ..
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

u have true, u was one from persons what will help me. i remember this, u play good too , ur combo is good , u have good items , u atack on pvp first PRIEST.... so i can say , u are good. but still , when ur funny girlfrend make topic about me , and when she(hope) try make lies about shes items u say nothing :huh: why ? items are on u , u must know this , why u let all manes players in mind iam SCAMER ? thats dont like me

Angry

:lol:
    Hope wrote:
    << NoFearCZ is scammer, i said it cuz i was angry >> so you were angry so you trying make him scammer? when you will have bad dreams, who will be next scammer? maybe me? :lol:
    << NOFEARCZ he was in madhause >> :lol: anybody who read your posts must think you live in madhouse all time, cos your posts are full of lies and stupidity :lol:
    << btw UbiQuitousCZ u are 4ever the biggest noob in game, and u dont know nothink about this all, so STFU and go care about train ur combo and about ur "clan"... >> i am sure i know about this all more than you think, you see, its enough to know that you are liar and mental patient... you want talk about my combo? well, true is, i am still learning, but my M symbol telling me that i am not the biggest noob as you writing and i know about this game more than you, more than many players around (some of them are comming to me for advice and i am happy to help them)... btw, i still can kill 80%+ rogues on Manes without combo, cos i have good tactic... heh, NoFearCZ learnt you all about this game, he learnt you how to combo, he learnt you for many months... nobody learn me... btw, i can kill TK in 2-3mins YOU dont care about my clan... we are clan of friends, we play together, we trust each other, we play fair! I see, you are really despaired, like Aragan, all what can you say is that i am noob :lol:
    << ...iam fking revenge to you >> you are planning revenge? :lol: this sentence dont match with << its just a game... >> after this, i must say, you are liar + mental patient, everybody must really think that you live in madhouse :lol:

LITTLE TRUE ABOUT HOPE:
    why you dont tell other players that you were in madhouse cos you were addicted on Counterstrike game, skipped school and cant differentiate what is virtual life and what is real life? As i know, you need psychologist, you must take pills and one time you had strait jacket...

its really disgusting write what i wrote, i feel bad but all players must know that you are REALLY mental patient and you are still locked in virtual world and dreams... sorry to all for that...
    btw, Hope, pls, let us play and live in peace... stop telling lies, posting, writting spawns of your fantasy... TY!

RiseAgainst_

LITTLE TRUE ABOUT HOPE:
    why you dont tell other players that you were in madhouse cos you were addicted on Counterstrike game, skipped school and cant differentiate what is virtual life and what is real life? As i know, you need psychologist, you must take pills and one time you had strait jacket...

its really disgusting write what i wrote, i feel bad but all players must know that you are REALLY mental patient and you are still locked in virtual world and dreams... sorry to all for that...
    btw, Hope, pls, let us play and live in peace... stop telling lies, posting, writting spawns of your fantasy... TY![/b]
    Whats the point of u saying that stuff? idk if its true or a lie but still thats personal stuff and you arent helping her.

NoFearCZ

Whats the point of u saying that stuff? idk if its true or a lie but still thats personal stuff and you arent helping her.[/b]
    what is point ? u must read all post from HOPE , after u can know. hope start with same thinks... but hope must know
    all what she tell here , can anotherbody tell about hope. thats point + true...
    ubi was not first who say bad thinks.... but this shemale start WAR (hope)

RiseAgainst_

Shemale? :huh:

Btw all u guys gave your english teachers a heart attack :<

Inactive Member

Hope wrote:
    << NoFearCZ is scammer, i said it cuz i was angry >> so you were angry so you trying make him scammer? when you will have bad dreams, who will be next scammer? maybe me? :lol:
    << NOFEARCZ he was in madhause >> :lol: anybody who read your posts must think you live in madhouse all time, cos your posts are full of lies and stupidity :lol:
    << btw UbiQuitousCZ u are 4ever the biggest noob in game, and u dont know nothink about this all, so STFU and go care about train ur combo and about ur "clan"... >> i am sure i know about this all more than you think, you see, its enough to know that you are liar and mental patient... you want talk about my combo? well, true is, i am still learning, but my M symbol telling me that i am not the biggest noob as you writing and i know about this game more than you, more than many players around (some of them are comming to me for advice and i am happy to help them)... btw, i still can kill 80%+ rogues on Manes without combo, cos i have good tactic... heh, NoFearCZ learnt you all about this game, he learnt you how to combo, he learnt you for many months... nobody learn me... btw, i can kill TK in 2-3mins YOU dont care about my clan... we are clan of friends, we play together, we trust each other, we play fair! I see, you are really despaired, like Aragan, all what can you say is that i am noob :lol:
    << ...iam fking revenge to you >> you are planning revenge? :lol: this sentence dont match with << its just a game... >> after this, i must say, you are liar + mental patient, everybody must really think that you live in madhouse :lol:

LITTLE TRUE ABOUT HOPE:

btw, Hope, pls, let us play and live in peace... stop telling lies, posting, writting spawns of your fantasy... TY![/b]
    why don u shut the fuk up nobody wants to know personal life of nobody u just show that ur a retarded kid fucked up by games ... and btw a nobody inside KO

waton

don&#39;t talk about my clan leader like that.
    at least he respond to pm or clanchat.
    when i pm you aragan you dont even respond. maybe you dont want to hang around with noobs, but that can&#39;t be it because you&#39;re hanging around with hope.
    Ubi tries to learn more and more. that&#39;s the point of the game: to learn more and more.
    That you love hope is fine for you but that doesn&#39;t make right the thing&#39;s she said about nofear. She want&#39;s to paint him off like he is a hacker, while she kept telling me lies.

story of hope to me BEFORE the post on the forum of account pw changed.

a friend of her from BERAMUS server has registred HOPE account on his emailadres. it couldnt be nofear because he is from MANES.
    SO HOW THE FUCK CAN NOFEAR CHANGE PW IF IT WASNT HIS EMAILADRES??? DID YOU EVER CHECKED HOW TO CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT PW?? THEY SEND A LETTER TO THE emAILADRESS WHERE THE REGISTRATED ACCOUNT CAME FROM;.. SO NOT FROM NOFEAR...SO HE COULDNT CHANGE YOUR PW...SO HE DIDNT CHANGE THE PW, so once again she told a lie...btw i have the email adresses still on my computer... if you want proves you can get them...

@ bakedgoods

how about my english. :P

aragan im not going to insult you, but think twice and dont react like me.
    i was a fool who trusted someone, well she betrayed me and i won&#39;t forgive her that.

guys since i dont wanna read to much im sorry for hope and petr i dont care who&#39;s the scamer or not they were good friend of me so im not helping no1 here.

ill enter some of this days for talk with u.
    see ya

Maybe this ss helps

Hope wrote:

LITTLE TRUE ABOUT HOPE:

btw, Hope, pls, let us play and live in peace... stop telling lies, posting, writting spawns of your fantasy... TY!
    [/b]

kill ur self ubi

kukééén :lol:
    btw, Hope fuked with you... ask NoFearCZ about rol > roc thing

yes, i wrote personal things about Hope, true... i am not happy, but... she started telling/writting personal things about NoFearCZ first!!! she used very bad words agains us (i can say, she made worse things about us than my truth about her)... and the most important thing, what i wrote about her is true and all now can see, how she is... she made hell on earth for all of her ex-boyfriends, she is driven b1tch, she isnt normal and everybody who are in touch with her can regret cos she can revenge to everybody... its very possible, if Aragan split with her, she will make hell on earth for him... she isnt thinking normaly... JUST READ ALL HOPE POSTS and tell me, its normal behaviour?

i cant complain about n1 they are 2 good friends

2 post sorry

Banned

im not selfish u piece of crap ..... i never offer anyone nothing to join clan .... and i dont answer pms can im not playing as much as I did when i was human i have 2 jobs now too bad if im not the only one doing bosses wich i was on wdwww...[/b]
    Actually u did bosses only with Enger and Erk4Ever u never called any1 else.... Me and 4chista reborn were always doing bosses and we called other clannies also but u were only killing with ur group...

I&#39;m not telling that aragan is retard... HE IS GG!! But he could answer pm-s or talk a bit more >.>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast