Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NoFearCZ scammer

This is a discussion on NoFearCZ scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ubi i think its time to stop worrying about this topic and worry about your clan. your gg but not ...
Page: 4

waton

ubi i think its time to stop worrying about this topic and worry about your clan.
    your gg but not everybody in your clan is.there are some stinking liars in it and they even didnt follow the 'bifrost rules'

nofear became leader.

REAL iuckor was playing on domzor and i (real domzor) was playing on Iuckor. we went to bifrost like this
    real iuckor has slower pc so he has some lags, is that than the way you treat someone with lags?
    lepra shouting noob and again noob and again noob?... nice respect for your healer.

but that aint all no no no, read and be suprised.

1 of the bifrost rules are: if you get dc when your next for drop, if you come back and rejoing, next drop will be yours...

well 2 problems here

1 i asked for add, asked maybe 5 times, started to spam because they dont react on chat from not in theyre own friend group.
    the answer was : nofear is afk

k

domzor who had dc like me ran to spot and saw they were attacking

he pmmed me and said they were attacking so i keept spamming

after 6minutes , in the while lepra had a drop nofear decided to add me...
    i did like nothing happened but than i saw a shard been dropped in the info - party - dmg bar.
    so i asked what about my drop?

this was the answer from lepra: iuckor you fucking noob you do nothing and you dont get drop.
    nice respect for someone who ran in the beginning to wratch spot solo and tpt whole party to there...

so i decided to run like domzor to spot.

at the ashitons there was a problem. i had to tp nofearcz for sleep, in the running i wanted to tp vajco because nofear was in trouble.
    now first time i play on mage with real iuckor's skillbars and i accidently pushed the gate button in stead of tp button. so i was back in town

1sec later nofear towned just like 1 rogue.

notice from nofear: IUCKOR YOU MOTHERFOCKING NOOB WTF YOU DO HERE IN TOWN
    pretty funny they even dare to talk to me after this all what happened. than lepra started to shout in clan chat about noob stuff and vajco started to talk shit about me in ally chat. like FUCKK YOUR MOTHERFOCKER and stuff.

we'll now you have a look about them.

if they would be afk, they couldnt attack. but what did i see than? KOXP????? or just a whole bunch of clan liars.

I guess 2nd.

so if they even lie in clan chat or to clannys , why wouldnt they lie in this topic. ow yes i took screenshots about how you tread domzor and Iuckor. if you want total embarrasing, just tell me than i will post them

waton

ow and you say aragan ignore chat.

well only ubi can respond to clan chat in bifrosthunters. all the rest just ignore you unless you are offcourse inside the big friend circle.
    or if you say i found boss suddenly whole clan is back at his computer...

i just waked up... give me some time to investigate what happened and to talk with players...
    btw all players cant be same, sometimes is someone lazy, sometimes is someony angry, i know, its just a game... but game full of emotions and you know i am trying playing fair and do the best... and last thing, what you posted is only clan problem as i see, you could send private message to me, not to post for all... solution for me will be harder now

NoFearCZ

[/color]
    kill ur self ubi[/b]
    hi kuken , i miss u. btw KUKEN UBI have right HOPE start WAR about psichologist , scam ,noob. and some players know true.
    HOPE try lie, and that dont like me. and all must know who HOPE is,all must know truth , because i dont will be SCAMER,retard, liar ... etc.

hi kuken , i miss u. btw KUKEN UBI have right HOPE start WAR about psichologist , scam ,noob. and some players know true.
    HOPE try lie, and that dont like me. and all must know who HOPE is,all must know truth , because i dont will be SCAMER,retard, liar ... etc.[/b]
    <3
    sorry to hear about all this crap =S

NoFearCZ

ow and you say aragan ignore chat.

well only ubi can respond to clan chat in bifrosthunters. all the rest just ignore you unless you are offcourse inside the big friend circle.
    or if you say i found boss suddenly whole clan is back at his computer...[/b]
    waton , yesterday in bifrost , i was without buffs , i have only single sleep , and u TP me for help with ashinktons, SO OK. i dont die only because i have skill
    5 ashinktons without buff = -5 % exp down. but i dont die , and u survive too so OK. i saw u on wratch SPOT so i go town for REPOT. after i make repot i saw u in TOWN , so i SAY WTF , WHAT U DO HERE IN TOWN ? was hard survive yes is true. look if one person go bifrost alone , can have lots items + frag (my best drops are 9 frag per 2 hour for my self only) but iff iam in party i got per hour 0-2 drops but i know, some characters cant make money alone so iam in party for help others. and i really hate when i must waste time for nothing.

BTw , yesterday i make another destroyer +9. 8o)

Validating

Still not locked?

Still not locked? [/b]
    why?
    people like this topic, its like watching Telenovel :lol:

2waton + BifrostHuntersCZ: during yesterday Bifrost, i was sleeping, so i dont know what is 100% true... but i see your posts, i talked to players... next time (any bifrost party without me) all people play YOURS chars, dont change with friends... the problem was that domzor (priest) played mage and Iuckor (mage) played priest... if you dont know how to play mage, just dont play it... just play the char what you choosed anyway I AM SORRY for my friends offensive language, but we play this game for long time, we play little PRO, so we dont like doing noobish things as you did yesterday... i would like to close this episode, anyway if you have any problem in clan, just tell me, not post anywhere

waton

waton , yesterday in bifrost , i was without buffs , i have only single sleep , and u TP me for help with ashinktons, SO OK. i dont die only because i have skill
    5 ashinktons without buff = -5 % exp down. but i dont die , and u survive too so OK. i saw u on wratch SPOT so i go town for REPOT. after i make repot i saw u in TOWN , so i SAY WTF , WHAT U DO HERE IN TOWN ? was hard survive yes is true. look if one person go bifrost alone , can have lots items + frag (my best drops are 9 frag per 2 hour for my self only) but iff iam in party i got per hour 0-2 drops but i know, some characters cant make money alone so iam in party for help others. and i really hate when i must waste time for nothing.
    BTw , yesterday i make another destroyer +9. 8o)[/b]
    grats for you with your destroyer...i keep mine, only put in merchant high price so if they buy i can buy cheaper one

it wasnt only the chat stuff im mad about, about ignoring clan chat... if i see you guys attacking and you guys say your afk...
    so what is true? you lied or u used koxp? respond last question?

and if you say srr didnt see chat, than you are blind because 5minutes spamming clan chat with add and stuff in capitol and minor letters cant be ignored.

well let me know your respond

NoFearCZ

grats for you with your destroyer...i keep mine, only put in merchant high price so if they buy i can buy cheaper one

it wasnt only the chat stuff im mad about, about ignoring clan chat... if i see you guys attacking and you guys say your afk...

and if you say srr didnt see chat, than you are blind because 5minutes spamming clan chat with add and stuff in capitol and minor letters cant be ignored.

well let me know your respond[/b]
    1)because we use TS i check chat with low rate , maebye is my fault
    2) i newer lern english language , i know speak only from KO game . so my english sux , i cant understadt all what u say.
    3) iam smoker , i can be on TOILET , or i can eat , dring ..... etc

QUOTE(waton @ Aug 28 2007, 01:47 PM)

NoFearCZ is BP/healer now, so he can attack and must keep himself alive and when he is healer, he must check HP bars of party better than chat window... you know, most of us are CZ players, so we are on teamspeak so we dont need write, we can talk... its true that NoFearCZ english is very very bad :lol: and he is smoker too, so i think you catch him attacking just when he arrived from toilet...

anyway, its better check chat more often, cos not all are on teamspeak... or you can join teamspeak, you know login

and as i said, i would like to CLOSE this episode in bifrost without me...

Hey petr its okay I dont care what hope did or do and I cant get why u guys fight for 1 game I know u are the best trustable ppl I ever meeted in KO and I know u trust on me like I did with u.
    You are the best priest so far of manes.
    btw read ur pms
    I will join team speak on these days so stay there.
    Gl and see ya

QUOTE(waton @ Aug 28 2007, 01:47 PM)

NoFearCZ is BP/healer now, so he can attack and must keep himself alive and when he is healer, he must check HP bars of party better than chat window... you know, most of us are CZ players, so we are on teamspeak so we dont need write, we can talk... its true that NoFearCZ english is very very bad :lol: and he is smoker too, so i think you catch him attacking just when he arrived from toilet...

anyway, its better check chat more often, cos not all are on teamspeak... or you can join teamspeak, you know login

and as i said, i would like to CLOSE this episode in bifrost without me...[/b]
    thats true petr(nofear) its smoker he made me piss off a lot of time when he leaves pking xD

NoFearCZ

thats true petr(nofear) its smoker he made me piss off a lot of time when he leaves pking xD[/b]
    kuke :unsure: sry but i smoke 9 years .....is hard stop

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast