Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not only turks abusin wars... gj Sdude;

This is a discussion on Not only turks abusin wars... gj Sdude; within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GG Sdude;... stop runnin like a chicked in cz... btw, cant u make NP w/o playin like a turk ?? ...
Page: 1

Mario

Angry

GG Sdude;... stop runnin like a chicked in cz... btw, cant u make NP w/o playin like a turk ??
    20 jan 2oo7... 3rd war...

27 jan 2oo7... yestarday's 3rd war... what a suprise... same names... (i didnt aimed sdude; this time, but hes hittin me as well)

i could wait 1 more week for more SS', but i think this is enought

as far i know sdude and specialops are in infected now, so Havvk, i doubt u acceptin abusers in clan m8. and i hope this kraky, biggest joke archer ever, will burn in hell either...

Banned Senior Member

they never said its a bugged place i also use it flame on care.

Mario

they never said its a bugged place i also use it flame on care.[/b]
    safe zone is up on hill, and this is a pk zone here, and ppl inside are fukin abusers -_- well, gm will decide, whos right, me or u.

Banned Senior Member

it still say's save zone there and GM wont ban people who stand there

srry for bad english..

Mario

since when abusin SZ is legit? laso its shouldnt be a SZ here anymore, just bugged hole on map, same as some places in arena.... dont tell me that arena rooms got safe zone near walls, coz im gonna laught my ass...

Photoshop your BRONZE prem to GOLD and they will get banned

Banned Senior Member

Lol Sdude and Kraky two of the biggest jokes
    All they do in CZ is to stand on ob hill and shoot humans from far with 100 more archers and when humans leave they rush 100 archers all togheter die and again stand on hill

Mario

they arent worth a ban... little green pixels runnnin away like headless chickens... ice shot + dp + dp + flee... now just added bug to skillbar...

Lol Sdude and Kraky two of the biggest jokes[/b]
    thats my word man thats my words... biggest annoyin nubs i ever saw... i can add some pathetic archer names to this list, but no need when i played on SKy as archer, i nv avoided any 1v1, no matter if it was lost b4 start... well u can kill kraaky or sdude ONLY if u rush OB hill... if they dont fleee b4 u get there...

some things never change, archer always have and always will suck

some things never change, archer always have and always will suck[/b]
    doc1 didnt :P :wub:

Mario

doc1 didnt :P :wub:[/b]
    ALL archers sux in 1v1, no exceptions! unless hes opponent isnt totaly crap... and im talkin about opponents with equal items, coz as u know Doc1 in hes days had highest legit AP here... lets talk about duels on lv 72+...well archers even with 2k+ AP cant scratch good sin... coz DP is to slow and weak, and burning a lot of mana, so u need to use souls a lot, and 2-3 arows from multi shot arent so impressive either... mages and warriors will will spawn 2-3x 5xx when archer will use 1 DP... styx is toooo slow, ice arrow is just avoidin incomin dead anyway...

unless the playing of sdude; has changed i remember him as being an awesome guy... ive knew him since the beginning of ke when he joined noskill and was a light mage called sduda

Beast&Harlot

Well if that is bug abuse then all the tormentors and U_K members that were on the orc hill in that war should be ban also.

rattrap

ALL archers sux in 1v1, no exceptions! unless hes opponent isnt totaly crap... and im talkin about opponents with equal items, coz as u know Doc1 in hes days had highest legit AP here... lets talk about duels on lv 72+...well archers even with 2k+ AP cant scratch good sin... coz DP is to slow and weak, and burning a lot of mana, so u need to use souls a lot, and 2-3 arows from multi shot arent so impressive either... mages and warriors will will spawn 2-3x 5xx when archer will use 1 DP... styx is toooo slow, ice arrow is just avoidin incomin dead anyway...[/b]
    Mario, you said you would laugh so here it is. Just like arena its just a small extension of the safe zone, humans have it as well.
    ALSO you should remember archers arent meant to 1v1. They are a support class. Thats why they can slow stun, and mana drain, but most turks just go for the ks method.
    so laugh, but learn a little more about the game before making childish posts like this

Mario

Mario, you said you would laugh so here it is. Just like arena its just a small extension of the safe zone, humans have it as well.
    ALSO you should remember archers arent meant to 1v1. They are a support class. Thats why they can slow stun, and mana drain, but most turks just go for the ks method.
    so laugh, but learn a little more about the game before making childish posts like this[/b]
    support dont means, theyre should abuse buggs to make kills, right ? well me n wagyar, nv avoided any 1v1, so i know what im talkin, oke? i played archer like 2 years, and i won a lot 1v1, so u dont need to teach me...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast