Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not only turks abusin wars... gj Sdude;

This is a discussion on Not only turks abusin wars... gj Sdude; within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; support dont means, theyre should abuse buggs to make kills, right ? well me n wagyar, nv avoided any 1v1, ...
Page: 3

rattrap

support dont means, theyre should abuse buggs to make kills, right ? well me n wagyar, nv avoided any 1v1, so i know what im talkin, oke? i played archer like 2 years, and i won a lot 1v1, so u dont need to teach me...[/b]
    Mario, in big bold letters READ or atleast go to school and learn how to. It's not a bug, its an extension of the safe zone. I'll draw you a map if i have to, all it is , one huge square where orcs cannot be attacked. And if you didnt know, humans also have a safe zone that extends off the hill a little bit.

DUDE mario... i was in the outkasted clan with you lot... you are being sad......

you use lots of bugs.. combo... str ect.... all you have to do is just avoid where the archers are standing... there are PLENTY of people in the war to hit and away from them..

you are a decent guy.. i know it, sometimes you make a bit of a song and dance about everything though....

Mario

you use lots of bugs.. combo... str ect....[/b]
    combo bug ? if it was be bannable, server was be empty m8... str bug ? only warriors dont use this... but the usin undyin bug for some bosses so... i dont care anymore, maybe i shouldnt at all...

Mario, in big bold letters READ or atleast go to school and learn how to. It's not a bug, its an extension of the safe zone. I'll draw you a map if i have to, all it is , one huge square where orcs cannot be attacked. And if you didnt know, humans also have a safe zone that extends off the hill a little bit.[/b]
    READ what ? ur words ? I dont give a fuk about it. If i want to ask if its a bug or not, i know some1 who will give me straight answer, and u are NOT this guy. Atm its BUGGED "extension of the safe zone" for me...

All i wanna say Sludge, its not taht he abused SZ, but SZ shouldnt be in this PLACE, its a part of PVP map, not safe zone... just bugged crap, on PVP part...

rattrap

READ what ? ur words ? I dont give a fuk about it. If i want to ask if its a bug or not, i know some1 who will give me straight answer, and u are NOT this guy. Atm its BUGGED "extension of the safe zone" for me...

All i wanna say Sludge, its not taht he abused SZ, but SZ shouldnt be in this PLACE, its a part of PVP map, not safe zone... just bugged crap, on PVP part...[/b]
    Then why are you whining? Its not bannable and i doubt it will ever be fixed so as a famous person once said,
    cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Mario

im not whining, its more like curiousity

rattrap

im not whining, its more like curiousity [/b]
    Then I must have gotten the wrong impression. Well anyway, there is a section for curiousity, this one isn't it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123