Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

nothing

This is a discussion on nothing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mistake...
Page: 1

xXxGoDxXx

mistake

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Are you sure it was Tez?

xXxGoDxXx

i bought it from him yes i do believe it was him.

Banned Senior Member

why would tez steal +7 shells and +7 mds when he has much better items? are you that dumb?

xXxGoDxXx

stfu u prick ive been scammed 2 times now, why would alot of people scam to get money u flid incase u havnt noticed i dont go around giving pass's to everyone i know i didnt give pass out to no one, only person who had it was tez.

im going to ask k2 to give me ip address who have logged onto my acount within the last 2 days, then im gonna ask phantom to run a check on ko4life to find the bastard, i will find u and i will ruin your reputation in this game. so weak scamming someone outta real money.

Banned Senior Member

you thought maybe its the previous owner of the char? coz i think tez was given this char

Amine

Dude you got serious issues .

Just fucking tell me when people are gonna be fucking smart enough before they understand that they need fucking proofs before posting fucking shits about people.

Give me a damn good enough fuckin reason for Tez scamming, he doesnt need your freaking 100 $, he owns a bank, i bet he makes 100 $ in 2 hours, wich is i guess your renumeration for one week of work. God people are such idiot sometimes.

BTW, you posted in the WRONG section n00b.

HalfLife

i bet it's not tez, lots of ppl including me have been hacked lately, i think turks hacked db again, my char has been stripped/nted/all kc used blabla too :P shutup and quit ko

Sk4zI

maybe you got hacked ?

xXxGoDxXx

u dont say, nice support u get from this forums, probably one of the guys which posted in this topic already hacked me i reckon as there was alot of confrontation, and amine you seem to know alot about tez.

Amine

Yes i do know alot about him, and your point is ?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

u dont say, nice support u get from this forums[/b]
    Maybe that's just because you accuse gg of scamming. Just give us some proof first.

xXxGoDxXx

how can u give proof? exactly there is no possible way.

sexy Owa

proof plx?

xXxGoDxXx

and if tez actually told me that he got givin this account dont u think that i would have been more cautious? plus btw tez had iron belts and such on there and the guy never scammed him so either way its one of tez's crooked friends or tez himself

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast