Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

nothing

This is a discussion on nothing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought a lvl 68 rogue from tez 100$ i started to equip him got +7 shell and +7 mds ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

i bought a lvl 68 rogue from tez 100$ i started to equip him got +7 shell and +7 mds on it i also bought 4k kc to buy speed scrolls to buy shells with and i had 800kc or so left on account i log on to the game today to find my character has been stripped money taken from inn and my kc been used to buy speed scrolls, so fukin pathetic that a lvl 80 warrior decides to scam people even tho he has the best gear u can get, i also presume that as soon as the account pass can be changed he will change it before i get to it.

well done u fuckers i well and truly hate ko i got scammed before and now i am gettingscammed again i thought i wouldnt get scammed because tez is such a gg but presumable whoever it was who did scam me has ruined tez's reputation in my eyes.

-Jay[/b]
    Untill you can acctualy PROVE it was him, like you can see him with the gear, or get him to admit that he took it you cant say for sure that it was him.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

how can u give proof? exactly there is no possible way.[/b]
    u can always ask a gm to track the ip's on the account

xXxGoDxXx

well he isnt gonna exactly tell me

ill just get ip's from k2. and ask phantom nicly to run a search on ip

xXxGoDxXx

i aint lettin this scammer get away with it i got scammed before drake expansion come out so this is why im annoyed, its a fukin piss take

sexy Owa

well lets just see if tez posts here tbh i strongly doubt he scammed ya baba

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Tez is having sex with midgets so I doubt he will be answering for a while xD

xXxGoDxXx

well in the kol_home on website he changed his name to tez patel and emails address so therefore he must have changed the password to whatever he wanted to before you couldnt anymore, therefore the old account user would not have access to the account. ive done my homework and im convinced that it is him or one of the people who play his account.

the truth will come out when i get ip's from k2 and if it is that it wasnt tez i will apologise but until then i am not saying a damn thing so you can flame all you want as me but unless uve lost like 800$ through this game dont say nothing.

Beast&Harlot

well in the kol_home on website he changed his name to tez patel and emails address so therefore he must have changed the password to whatever he wanted to before you couldnt anymore, therefore the old account user would not have access to the account. ive done my homework and im convinced that it is him or one of the people who play his account.

the truth will come out when i get ip's from k2 and if it is that it wasnt tez i will apologise but until then i am not saying a damn thing so you can flame all you want as me but unless uve lost like 800$ through this game dont say nothing.[/b]
    Maybe he didnt change the pass word when he bought it, and i have honestly dont think tez would do this lol and until you can get some subtstancial proof that it was him i say you quit trying to ruin the GG's that are acctualy left on this game -.-

xXxGoDxXx

maybe that is why he thinks he can get away with it because he know alot of people will agree with him but like i said why would the old account user, not scam iron belts? iron necks? +8mds or shards i presume as they were binded to account and he gave me the secret answer. dont u think that iron belts and such would be a bigger payout than +7 shells?

rokk

tez probly didnt but it was one of his clannies and seriouly you guys are swinging from tez's nutz so hard dude let him defend himself hes not gonna give you anything or even say thanks to you ppl for trying to stick up for him get a life the dude has ppl do the work for him and you ppl treat him as a god lame!!!!!!!!!

xXxGoDxXx

well thank u rokk atleast someone can see where im coming from

xXxGoDxXx

btw i heard uk has gillette in there clan now the biggest scammer in the game his list of scam report goes on past a a4 page.

btw i heard uk has gillette in there clan now the biggest scammer in the game his list of scam report goes on past a a4 page.[/b]
    are u fucking retarted buddy? gillate aka pfk has been orc for the last fucking 5months, quit fucking accusing ppl of your dumb shit and maybe grow a brain and think maybe its not a good idea to buy an account when the passwords cannot be changed, or even better u can level your own fucking account.

xXxGoDxXx

read my sig mate before u get fukin on the offensive givin it the large i had a accoutn dick head it got scammed get with the program u fukin nob jockey. ad i havnt been around for last 5 months , if u read other post i said "i heard" maybe u shud get a brain and learn to read chief

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

tez probly didnt but it was one of his clannies and seriouly you guys are swinging from tez's nutz so hard dude let him defend himself hes not gonna give you anything or even say thanks to you ppl for trying to stick up for him get a life the dude has ppl do the work for him and you ppl treat him as a god lame!!!!!!!!![/b]
    I don't think he is lame by trying to find out the scammer. I know getting scammed sucks, I don't have enough fingers to count how many times I've been scammed.
    Accusing Tez isn't going to take him anywhere.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast