Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

nothing

This is a discussion on nothing within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and further more i barely play man....i dont even have time to log my own char let alone another and ...
Page: 4

Banned

and further more i barely play man....i dont even have time to log my own char let alone another and strip junk items

if u dont beleive me oh well i could care less but i know i am telling the truth

and i even told you not to put really nice item on the account.....if i were a scammer i would not be looking out for you items asshole

i am really appauled that you would accuse me without knowing 100% fact that it was me

also youi never sent me a add on msn....if u did i would accpet it since i do for everyone the same

later i cant be arsed with little shits accusing anyone without proof or even somewhat of a idea of who it was

you cant even say 10% it was me or the old owner or a hacker

i dont have a prob helping you find who it was but wrong way to come to me about it

LastManStanding2142

are u crazy....i sold u a account from fear kram

you came to me askingh for account

now i have not logged on that char since you got it

neither has the old owner......why in the hell would anyone want mds+7 and crap like that

its not worth anything

also i told you in a pm to not put nice items on there until you can change pass

you can say what you want but i think everyone know i would not scam shit....and espcially mds+7 and junk like that

you prob got hacked so put in cs tickets[/b]

Let my tell u in smaller words

Note Never put iteams on a account u cannt change pass on Wait for k2 to come back up

Note 2 Never Say someones a scammer When over 200+ ppls like me and other GG players know he dont noob.

Note 3 Shut the hell up noob No one Gives 2 shitz about your Damn miskates

Note 4 Use your brain Next time before You start crying about Noob +7 shell and +7 md's

Note 5 Tez is no scamm nor will he ever be he GG friend and GG player just like me nigga for close the fuking topic before u really piss ppls off noob

Banned

the messed up part is i even told him not to put items on it that was really nice until he could change pass

atm buying accounts is just to buy them cause there cheaper which he did and i told him to wait even till he could change pass

just put the dam cs tickets in and i will give you my cc info since i paid for gold last to unseal the items from the account that were there before

pm me for the last 4 digits of my cc so u can get a rollback......the old owner didnt pay for gold last cause i did

and i doubt it was him either....he was always a gg

lorrezispissed

roflz, gogo wow kiss my ass ko haha

Parque

Tez would actually be the last one to scamm you

LastManStanding2142

Let my tell u in smaller words

Note Never put iteams on a account u cannt change pass on Wait for k2 to come back up

Note 2 Never Say someones a scammer When over 200+ ppls like me and other GG players know he dont noob.

Note 3 Shut the hell up noob No one Gives 2 shitz about your Damn miskates

Note 4 Use your brain Next time before You start crying about Noob +7 shell and +7 md's

Note 5 Tez is no scamm nor will he ever be he GG friend and GG player just like me nigga for close the fuking topic before u really piss ppls off noob[/b]

Ya tez i know what u mean but its not your problem he did not do what u said tho bro because basicly he fuk&#39;ed himself <------- he just did not want to take your addvice there for he lost his stuff because of it and just want to blame u for it.

Note: Not Tez problem he may can help u get a rollback maybe but thats only becasue he is a good guy. So next time Use your head before u post a topic like this again.

ROFL tez would hack mds+7?

And dude tbh i think u r an idiot first, why u put items on an acc that u didnt change pw
    and talk with tez first about it dont make it public

Yorsh

tez... haxor!!
    u got too many bad influences in your msn (maricas...)

j/k

Yorsh

tez scammed me too!!!! he owes me 5 silk bundles that he hasnt paid me yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorrezispissed

omg, silk bundles you j/k? fuken hell go quit this game now, peace gonna watch tv roflz

bahahahahaha whisper im a sin and i know how to combo, turks use koxp im from uk, why would i use koxp when i just bought the account 1 week ago and risk gettin benned use your fukin head idiot.[/b]
    if u can said that Tez is scammer, took bunch of shit 7+ stuffs why cant we call u (or whoever gg) a koxper with keylog? Whats is diff between that? blah blah blah. The way you try to post here is so funny and now u called other "fukin head idiot" so what in your head now? only sand & rock?

stop crying and go playing with ur d1ck.

mradrenaline120

if u can said that Tez is scammer, took bunch of shit 7+ stuffs why cant we call u (or whoever gg) a koxper with keylog? Whats is diff between that? blah blah blah. The way you try to post here is so funny and now u called other "fukin head idiot" so what in your head now? only sand & rock?

stop crying and go playing with ur d1ck.[/b]
    owned by RyanZ :wub:

:lol: tez scam shells +7 and mds +7. get real kid. tez has shit worth more than that on his inactive accounts. This whole forum can vouch that tez wouldnt scam any1 (except for the time he scammed sadist for 100 silk bundles ) . Try to think of some1 else who had the account info. maybe ur pc had a keylogger? or some1 saw u type the pw idk im sure it wasnt tez.[/b]
    It was 1000 silk bundles <_<
    Lets get him banned xXxGoDxXx :angry:

MiniDaz

i do have to say why wud a lvl 80!!!!!!! want to hack you???
    need to do some thinking there son! and just to let every1 else no not all brits are as stupid as this lad

honestly why would a guy with rocs +4 and shells +9 want to steal your mds and shells + 7? does that make any sense at all. He also doesn ot need gbs he has like 99999999 anyways

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast