Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NotYet from FearFactor gliching

This is a discussion on NotYet from FearFactor gliching within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today after the late war, i spent 30 mins in cz as i reskilled to archer just to get of ...
Page: 1

Goofy

Default NotYet from FearFactor gliching

Today after the late war, i spent 30 mins in cz as i reskilled to archer just to get of the sin for a bit.

I was chased by 3 rogues, which one of them was NotYet.

I had a kind of big space between them and suddenly NotYet started hitting me. I turned the camera and he was in front of the rest (when i first looked he was at the same position) and his movement was choppy (spamming the lupine bug).

Im not sure if a rogue can catch up another sin. especialy if the difference between them is big.

Too bad i didnt have fraps on..
    If its just a graphic bug let me now and i will delete the post.

(I didnt lag at all)

Kinda the same with psychotic warrior... tempests, him and a few other running in a strait line and he ran faster than all of us. :rollseyes: tempests noticed it too but who knows.

Garmonbozia

If he's a FearFactor member, i don't think that was just a graphic bug. Most of that clan members are ks'er/cheater.

Goofy

he sure was from FearFactor. I dont know what they have been doin so far.....

The other sin that was chasing me (1 of the other 2) was Bloodsonmydaggers (sry if i mispelled it).
    He also came close to me and attack me (still i was ahead of them in the beginning with a big space along).

man jinglers piss me off...thats how i die in cz...i turn the camera around...and it looks like there twitching and they are like hella far away from me too...so im like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but yea i feel ur pain..hate that shiz

^NotYet^

Dmm u ppls,why are u saying all the time "FearFactor...FearFactor...FearFactor...".
    why u belive that we are all cheaters buggers and ksrs,who the hell u think u r?
    poffy why u didnt took a ss???
    dont just say things about ppls if u dont have dmm SS or fraps >?!
    dont say things about all the clan,we are from israel so what why u cant say about turks or something that they are ksing cheating scamming and etc its all have to be about "FearFactor" clan....
    stop saying things about my clan.

^NotYet^

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    If he's a FearFactor member, i don't think that was just a graphic bug. Most of that clan members are ks'er/cheater.
    dude....PROVE IT !!!!!!

Goofy

Well i didnt have the time to take multiple SS (i'd need alot to prove a series of incident) and i really didnt have that much HP not to die fast.

I dont know if ur clan cheats or not and personaly i dont care. All i know is that you were running fucking fast and your movement was choppy.

Now if someone doesnt want to believe me, just dont.

pz.

^NotYet^

so..if u cant prove it why are u saying that im bugger and saying about everyone things like cheater and etc.. ?
    next time,dont just say things about me if u dont have prove(btw i never used any kind of bug)

notyet u know that u do it so stop acting like u dont. u know there's no proof yet so dont yet so just wait till there is so then u get owned.

Goofy

I dont have a reason to lie. I play this game to have fun and some people who just make fake facts, like the post you made about me using control minor (something i hate and never did b4) make me sick.

while we talking about speed glitchers im gonna mention one. WIPERS use stealth speed glitch. he chased me when i was archer with another sin (who also speed glitched bug i forgot his name) and when the other sin left i 1v1 him and he ran away from me. i was archer with 14xx ap only. once i get fraps i'll get a few of u losers with fraps ^_^

Goofy

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    while we talking about speed glitchers im gonna mention one. WIPERS use stealth speed glitch. he chased me when i was archer with another sin (who also speed glitched bug i forgot his name) and when the other sin left i 1v1 him and he ran away from me. i was archer with 14xx ap only. once i get fraps i'll get a few of u losers with fraps *^_^
    GOGO Trip. From now on i will pk with fraps on 24/7 xD

^NotYet^

why not?

Goofy

i dont have infinite hard disk space ^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast