Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NotYet from FearFactor gliching

This is a discussion on NotYet from FearFactor gliching within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He s noob so he bump I ownt u noob u couldt say anything moahaeuhueuh...
Page: 3

He s noob so he bump
    I ownt u noob u couldt say anything moahaeuhueuh

Yeah i saw it 2 when i Pked with MeatMaster(w/o buff) we saw him glitching.....

FatM4n

Originally posted by Ali1989
    Yeah i saw it 2 when i Pked with MeatMaster(w/o buff) we saw him glitching.....
    I saw you too... not glitching thou :P

but my daggers went straight to MeatMaters Hearth

btw

Why would he post something , just to lie?

and Deliiiiiiiii is a fucking glitcher and combo freak , he glitch to catch me upp and he gets 700,600,500 dmg on under 5 secs , I'm wearing dd h43r:

Originally posted by Ali1989
    NOtYet was abyss last week and he tryed 2 get me&Exo exped in FA
    HE SuXX

Goofy

im not gonna look for proof im too lazy to do that . As i said, its upon your own judgement to see if i lie or not.

So far i didnt have a reason to lie at all, why whould i lie now? -Coz i got owned? like i care :P . I play this game in my free time to have fun, not to sit and argue all the time about a specific target.

and dont worry, i keep an eye on the posts conserning me so even if you dont bump them i will check em

.pz

Assaf001

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    If he's a FearFactor member, i don't think that was just a graphic bug. Most of that clan members are ks'er/cheater.
    F U

u and ur fukin nation duping/hacking/macroing or anything else to be the best and to get the easy way.

DONT talk shit motthafuka if we were cheating we were like LordOfTheHUMANS hakan_53_tr and all other b1tches, u S T F U all u know to do is to talk but did u see us CHEATING/MACROING dont talk shit and keep ur hands and ur lil animal at ur legs u idiot.

fearfactor bugged the isloon i aint got any ss but one of their clannies let me know

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    fearfactor bugged the isloon i aint got any ss but one of their clannies let me know
    zzz dude why you talking sh1t ?!?!?!??!
    even the GM (kotoko or tokoto i dont remember his name) saw how me and my clan doing the isiloon.
    every time that we do isiloon the warriors get from the isiloon 2000+ dmg so its not a bug and the mages get
    reange attack all the time from it.
    we ar'nt bugging it like lordofthehumans and his gay friends so please dont talk sh1t if you dont know nothing.
    i never did any bug for these 1 and half years that i play ko and i will stay like that!!!!

Banned

ehh..u spelled it wrong but that dont matter, as most people do. I'm coming right out with it. I DONT CHEAT. as a matter of fact, i think i even remember chasing you. i can honestly say i didnt hit u from far away but from as far as i could by spamming spike to start my hits. it might be "lag" as some tell me because it seems like people hit me from far away to. (ask anyone in my vent..i get really pissed when something like that happens). like some guy named deliiiiii or something hit me from like a mile away and like 7 times in less than one second. idk it might be lag but i for sure do not cheat. everyone can call me one and i wont really care. as long as i and god both know i dont i'm ok with that.

dude i asked clearly if u guys did the isloon and yr clannie said yes and i asked if u bugged it and he said u did so w.e i really dont care if u have to cheat to be good thats yr problem just dont hog it from people who wanna do it legitly

who told it???
    we have some new clannies that just joined...and i think that they never did isiloon.
    i was in PRAETORIAN and we did isiloon all the time IN THE LEGIT WAY!!!!!!
    so i did with my clan somthing like 3 isiloon's and we did it in the legit way...
    lots of ppl got killed and if some1 do the bug no1 can die.

well i wasnt there to see it so my information could be wrong i just found it weird when i asked a clannie he told me right of the start what happend

Banned Senior Member

I dont believe FearFactor cheated to do Isiloon
    When I was in their clan they always said how dumb are the people who were using the bug

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    well i wasnt there to see it so my information could be wrong i just found it weird when i asked a clannie he told me right of the start what happend
    dude the information is WRONG and you welcome to see next time how we gonna kill the isiloon in the LEGIT way.

well

did u get a good drop :wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast