Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer

This is a discussion on UpgradeRogue on ares is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well we was going to share accounts and he gave me his details so i traded my items to him ...
Page: 1

hashey100

well we was going to share accounts and he gave me his details so i traded my items to him knowing that he is very trustable then next morning logged on his account said invalid password so.... i was like wtf i called his phone number and he turned it off so nothing since then this is my last post as i will quit ko but believe me or not this is a valuble lesson for me teachin me almost every1 playin ko are snakes. his ko4life name is Upgrade ign UpgradeRogue and UpgradePriest

Banned

hashey100

i think that issue has been resolved u cunt

zabjaka

i think that issue has been resolved u cunt[/b]
    i wouldnt say so?

hashey100

hmm i went on ko site typed information we shared and it says invalid explain that?

Upgrade

Mmmm Lol?

i gave u access to my account nd i went to bed,

all my kc was gone and all the pathos gloves i had

ofc ima change my pw retard

how the hell can you accuse me of scamming my own account zzzz

you cant even post this in the right section

this is the last time i try nd help any1 out

Banned

amen, love you tom

hashey100

wat a fuckin retard answer your phone then and wheres all my items

i swear to god check your inn i put all the priest items pathos gloves inside the inn and how can i hack u you sealed all your items so dont even bother u tard

Upgrade

can you even seal pus items xD

nd im not talking about ll the one si had on my im talking about all the stuff on the 8th page which magically disappeared

hashey100

can you answer your phone? or are u gonna act like a kid.... you have all my items and i have a SS and i didnt evn touch your pathos wtf u have all my items and 100m so dont even lie. god i thought u was trustable i must of been a fool

Upgrade

an ss of what lmao being on my account.......

changing the pw of my own dam account after you scam all my unsealed stuff GG

well you no what this is my last post in this topic, im not getting worked up over you.

ive just done trades over 1k with paypal, and havent charged back or w.e, and im scam you pfff

w.e

hashey100

your the biggest loser ever so wat you are just gonna keep my items... i know im not gonna get it back either way but nyways this is this scammers phone number 07983630920 and god you cudda done 1million trades but at the end of the day you have all my items and i will post the proof of me trading you my IB+8.... stop being a pussy and answer your phone

Banned

Screenshot of what you dickhead? proof that you put items in his inn hostess? didn't you realise they could ACTUALLY be taken out after the ss? wow your such a clever prick, ive known tom for about 2 years now, he wouldn't ever scam anyone, hes done shit loads of trades with much better items than yours, hes had a fukin exc raptor+9/90 on diez which was mine, he borrowed for 2 days. Provide proof you didn't unseal anything and that he stole your items! All we have is your word against his!

hashey100

he admited he shared with me right so ..... wheres my fuckin items? and wtf are you, some random retard anyways? tell your loser friend to answer the phone so we can sort this out if he dont give me one reason why he shudnt talk to me

Upgrade

sure have your items back

wna give me my magically disappeared pus stuff back?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast