Worst scammer ever - Fatdante

This is a discussion on Worst scammer ever - Fatdante within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First rule of scamming I think is actually know what the prices are lol. This turk baba asked to see ...
Page: 1

Default Worst scammer ever - Fatdante

First rule of scamming I think is actually know what the prices are lol. This turk baba asked to see my shards +7 but not in trade. I kinda laughed to myself and said sure ill merch them so you can look at them. So i put one up for 999,999,999 and he quickly bought it. I lol'd him and said thanks for the profit. He's like they cost 15 gb noob you just got owned. I proceeded to mord bought one for 975 and thanked him again. Not only did i get profit from the original sale (I paid 850 for a +7 clean and added element and rebirth) but add to that the 25 mil and i still have dual shards +7.

Pwnt turk wannabe scammer. made my day.

Havvk

:lol:

i wish people would try to scam me like that

Default Re: Worst scammer ever - Fatdante

Originally posted by ballzy
    First rule of scamming I think is actually know what the prices are lol. *This turk baba asked to see my shards +7 but not in trade. *I kinda laughed to myself and said sure ill merch them so you can look at them. *So i put one up for 999,999,999 and he quickly bought it. *I lol'd him and said thanks for the profit. *He's like they cost 15 gb * I proceeded to mord bought one for 975 and thanked him again. *Not only did i get profit from the original sale (I paid 850 for a +7 clean and added element and rebirth) but add to that the 25 mil and i still have dual shards +7.

Pwnt turk wannabe scammer. *made my day.
    noob you just got owned.