Hitting from amazing distances in pk

This is a discussion on Hitting from amazing distances in pk within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have always heard people say its screen lag but i dont believe it. If it was screen lag it ...
Page: 1

KO4fun

I have always heard people say its screen lag but i dont believe it. If it was screen lag it would be more random and not the same players doing it. My question .........is this character editing or some other kind of hack. It does not bother me that much after a few times you just learn to stay back a little further from those players. Can somebody confirm that this is out there or give some reason that it is not?

Banned

its a script, it works on mostly chars... itll look like they are wearing daggers or a bow, and ull hear arrow shooting sounds when u get hitted... a warrior could use it in a fact, and attack u from a long distance and u would hear arrows XD

KO4fun

its a script, it works on mostly chars... itll look like they are wearing daggers or a bow, and ull hear arrow shooting sounds when u get hitted... a warrior could use it in a fact, and attack u from a long distance and u would hear arrows XD[/b]
    no , im not talking about a arrow shower hack, Im talking about regular skills. There are really very few that do this to me and it seems really obvious to me. Example , you see like 10 people comeing your way and you no you are not gonna tank 4 lvl 70s and 6 lvl 65+ so you immediately light feet and run you get to the top of the hill going into the bowl and bam legcut of all things. I could understand the screen lag thing better if i got hit by a rogue but to get hit by a warrior who is much slower than the rogues seems a little messed up. And it is only certain players as well everytime.

These parties i am talking about lost the advantage that they had because i know their names so i just use different tactics now when i see them. I just thought maybe somebody here could confirm this is possible or explain that it is not.

Andrew_Meister

ya i got the same problem it could be lagg or something i just hope it isnt a hack coz that will be very retarted and hard to get those people banned coz u cant prove it

Nestle

lol i was in town and a warrior was hitting me, there using a cracked version of koxp with distacne attack

jezuss

no lagg... there is a new hack that makes you auto comboing or something like that and it lets you hit from farder away i guess

dizzyontour

mayb we should ask tekton ,i bet he knows how it works, he got by the far the worst range attack on his raptor .... and gooddamn i hate all this arrow crap in cz again .. pathetic turks most of the time.

The king. Senior Member

<3 DIZZY

Freh

ya i seen that too. warrior running after me and from far away, scream me. dunno how they do it, but they can.

KO4fun

ya i seen that too. warrior running after me and from far away, scream me. dunno how they do it, but they can.[/b]
    yeah there was a warrior coming out of human base today and i was all the way at the bottom of the entrance and turned and light feeted as soon as i saw him, I made it to the rock where the road starts and he still hit me. It is definately some kind of cheat.

StaticBlaze1

Koxp

hmm super nice 9 days bump... *far hits Static*

5DollahSuckySucky

/wahh

StaticBlaze1

hmm super nice 9 days bump... *far hits Static*[/b]

hmm, i think its because servers are over populated with turks, people constantly lag, which makes it look like your right next to the person who is hitting you.