Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[email protected] (elad) bought my account and he is scamming with it. A girl who got scammed thinks I did it.

This is a discussion on [email protected] (elad) bought my account and he is scamming with it. A girl who got scammed thinks I did it. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Listen this guy's name in ko4life is called 'longstory'. I have all the conversations i have had with this israeli ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Smile

Listen this guy's name in ko4life is called 'longstory'. I have all the conversations i have had with this israeli (the one that bought my account). I can provide it all if needed.

This guy bought my old rogue account in manes called 'Reinhardt' months ago, i traded it for girakon items. He didnt do NCS so he is scamming people, i took some SS of the conversations when i traded with him.:

This girl he scammed (marily aka nymphaea), is telling my friends that i scammed her when everybody knows i dont play the fucking account. She told my clan i did it without investigating. Her*arguement*is*'he*(*me)*knows*her*items&#39 ;*i*dont*know*what*that*even*has*to*do*with*anythi ng*but*i*dont*even*know*her*items*zz.

I have been a trade moderator of several friends, i have done many inter server trades and i always get the items 1st. (i even say lets use a trade moderator, J or felix can vouch on that) but they always give it first.

Whatelse do i need as proof, so i get this beef off of my back?

P.s: i traded it for girakon items wich i gave to my friend illimitz in manes to support his char. If u want to know wich items, as proof i can post the ss too -_-

freakyangel

i didnt bother to read the screenshots but i did read the story and u also told me bout it on msn but yea i can say that ur GG in my eyes dont think u did it

jc woulndt do anything bad

black_11

JC is gg player. We fused account 2 weeks ago. I haven't had any problems so far, he's the only one in possesion of the SA and I still trust him.
    Every1 who doesn't believe him can shuf it up his/her 4ss.

kk ty bb gl hf

VOUCHE FOR JC!

Banned

zzzzz i hate this gay Elad longstory... <_<

and RiseAgainst is a gg.. i have a many freinds that he used as a moderator between them.. and trade was good...
    Elad f.o from here, pease of scammer =/ :angry:

and again ! : ! RiseAgainst never been scammed Some one! and he was a gg that many ppls like him coz he helped them make a gg&#39;s trade&#39;s !

bump for gg!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

+1.. Juan isn&#39;t a scammer I can vouch for it

jc is at gg person 100% trustable he helped me with my trade&#39;s
    my vouch is for jc

RiseAgainst_

Ty everyone :wub:

Hostibus

hes gg thats all

Lag0nx

not all Israelis are scammers you know?.. you&#39;re always making it important where the scammer came from in your topics.
    also,how many times did u get scammed? seems like hundreds i feel bad for you, but don&#39;t think all of them are the same, then your worse than they are[scammers] GL.

funny bs.this guy holychiiit, copy and paste hes password, and id, and show them in ally chat, now hes saying everyone i scammed him, and i have same items, as he have, which all the items i have are rogue items, i had while ago. its make me be sad jc, thats u start call me scammer before you even speak to me. everyone knows i have sameitems i allways had, i didnt speak to holy or nimp, i didnt had thier pass+id, and I DIDNT SCAMMED THEM, there could be more then 100 ppl who loged the acc and took the items, peace guys, after you saw what i have to say think what you want.

edit: and just for make it clear, Reinhardt = my acc for more then 2 months. funny jc ur saying i scamming ppl before you talked to me..

I did trade with this guy, i gave him the items first and everything went ok, hes not scammer for sure.

ty melo.

Nymphaea

I know it looks like funny and improbable. But when I heard, I got scammed and next day I saw my items ( I don’t wanna believe, someone have just the same items like I used, same noobs and funny ) at merch. Who don’t begin to accuse him then? And 99,99 % in likelihood scammer was Reinhardt. Of course he doesn’t wanna accept it. And I cant prove too, he did it or he didn’t.
    And JC, who I talked in pm, acts like yours, sry, if I thought wrong. But don’t need tell, you are so good and clean guy ( you know what I´m talking, if you thinking a bit). And regrettably I´m still thinking, he was you, who I talked and you knows whose items you sell.

Btw…. Tnx for scammer, who even he was, I quited KO but its bring me back :P

lol.. nymp, im poor ass, i even dont have money for pots, then how the hell i scammed you? you probably had freaking good items, the only items i have to merch is few +9 earrings, holy water and fang of bakira, thats the items i scammed you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast