Luis ### SCAMMER ###

This is a discussion on Luis ### SCAMMER ### within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammed by Luis ([email protected]) Prolly he is from Peru and prolly this is his id scan .His forum id is ...
Page: 1

4Buli

Unhappy Luis ### SCAMMER ###

Scammed by Luis ([email protected]) Prolly he is from Peru and prolly this is his id scan .His forum id is Daian
    U can call me naive but i wanted to get rid of acc fast.I was going to quit ko and save more money for holiday in Holland.After 2 weeks of not receiving any pm about acc I gave the info to random with ~16 posts and hoped to get paid -,- I know it's my fault and I won't get the acc back,but maybe I will save somebodys char/items.
    ign GhostOfDarkAngel

And that was all from him,later he just said 'by'
    From what I found he scammed some other ppl aswell.Shame he wasn't banned before he found my selling topic ;/
    Last edited by 4Buli; 08-29-2009 at 02:29 PM.

That is a peruvian ID

I cant believe he scammend even thoug you have his fuckin id. Do you want him harmed ?

Banned

Dam Peruvians

lol omg wtf vandy??

Have4NiceDay

lol he wanted my account saying he will show me his paypal balance, told him to fuk off or he can give to a friend of mine in peru, he never replied back :P

;S
    its probably a fake id, i dont think he'd had given u that if he wanted to scam u from the begining

Jeramia

bad x/////xckj