Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

o0LUCA0o try scamm drop TALOS

This is a discussion on o0LUCA0o try scamm drop TALOS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; grops ur such a arogant prick leave those 24/7 ds partys and go cz more often oh sry u need ...
Page: 2

grops ur such a arogant prick leave those 24/7 ds partys and go cz more often oh sry u need lvl 80 to kill some newbies in cz
    fucking nolife loser

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

grobs, log in on one of ur noob clannies lvl 70 rogue and put ur own items on it

lets vs. if u win u can have my account.. if u loose i dont want anything

deal?

who teh fuk do you call a noob u fuktup bosnian motherfuker... just because we have no time to play like you do 20 hours a day doesnt make us a noob u fukface.. now do what i tell you,log in in one of ur noob clannies 70 rogue and put ur own items on it and come vs u son of a fag

RideOn

grobs, log in on one of ur noob clannies lvl 70 rogue and put ur own items on it

deal?

who teh fuk do you call a noob u fuktup bosnian motherfuker... just because we have no time to play like you do 20 hours a day doesnt make us a noob u fukface.. now do what i tell you,log in in one of ur noob clannies 70 rogue and put ur own items on it and come vs u son of a fag[/b]

lol OWNED

Banned Senior Member

deal?

who teh fuk do you call a noob u fuktup bosnian motherfuker... just because we have no time to play like you do 20 hours a day doesnt make us a noob u fukface.. now do what i tell you,log in in one of ur noob clannies 70 rogue and put ur own items on it and come vs u son of a fag[/b]
    Turk kid calm down , oke ? And sorry MR.75lvl on beramus and 70 lvl on logos , the guy who have life omg guys he have a life did u heard that ?

Sorry but i dont play accounts from noone , specialy cus pw change is disabled ... dont want to be acused for no reason.I will 1v1 u any time u want n4bc4k3
    Now go cry to ur mom cus GROBS called u nub

grops ur such a arogant prick leave those 24/7 ds partys and go cz more often oh sry u need lvl 80 to kill some newbies in cz
    fucking nolife loser[/b]
    Is it legit lvling against rule in turkey , maybe i should start use koxp then turks might love me ? hahaha

rostoen1990

2 vs 2, 4 vs 4 6 vs 6 8 vs 8 GEL

Flux

All hte fighting>? why, all love and rape in cz pls?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ur just too scared grobs...

and about the beramus lvl 75 rogue,, bah,i made it to 75 in 1 year.. u made it to 76 in 4months.. get a life mister bosnia

and opfelia u suck too btw.. forgot to tell you,keep it in mind cuz i will forget it again so u can let me remember how sucky you guys are.. sucky ducky sucky ducky

cryyyyy

Banned Senior Member

ur just too scared grobs...

and about the beramus lvl 75 rogue,, bah,i made it to 75 in 1 year.. u made it to 76 in 4months.. get a life mister bosnia

and opfelia u suck too btw.. forgot to tell you,keep it in mind cuz i will forget it again so u can let me remember how sucky you guys are.. sucky ducky sucky ducky

cryyyyy[/b]
    Sorry nigga , ur only one that is crying here ... and for ur information i share my char with my brother and cousing helping lvling sometimes.
    Cuz of u and Luca , IronMix will be sorry cuz they have u in their clan Remember this nigga.

N4bC4k3'$

u realy think ur someting u son of a bitch i dont live in turkey im born and raised in holland u fucking 3 world country son of a market whore go tell ur mom to sell her ass for some more money so u can buy gole pre moron
    ill vs u anytime on ur main acount too np for me as for steelo
    zuioahsidasd thats like a jerry springer ( i cant i dont wanna be called scammer ) additude
    ur the leader of the clan that gives every freeking drop to the clan leader but still
    ur clan members selling items they drop trading them ubgrading them
    get a life moron cant understand why people would join ur clan go lvl to 80
    maybe then u can kill me in a vs fucking pathetic loser

lmao ur such a moron then u think im in ironmix retard get ur facts straight retard
    get a life ur too much in the game maybe when ur lvl 80 ur dick will get 10 cm taller retard
    im in miracle sindce im in logos faggot now just stfu ur just lowwering ur self
    ps only steven gets my respect in ur clan rest are just a bunch of newbies

Banned

lmao ur such a moron then u think im in ironmix retard get ur facts straight retard
    get a life ur too much in the game maybe when ur lvl 80 ur dick will get 10 cm taller retard
    im in miracle sindce im in logos faggot now just stfu ur just lowwering ur self
    ps only steven gets my respect in ur clan rest are just a bunch of newbies[/b]

i can tell ur a 13 year old kid with no life jealous cuz grobs iis lvl 76 lmao lol

daywalker

Obviously Grobs has a life since you just called him all those names, and he couldn't care less.

He calls you two nubcakes, and you spazz out like muslims who just saw someone offend Allah.

Go back to turkey please, we don't want you.

*Flame Off

ahah
    im 21 years old and i just bought yesterday my own shop here in holland valkenswaard any player from logos
    can ask miguel this sindce miguel is a trustable player in the ko community
    why do u start about muslim this muslim that u americans are good?
    its been 3 years and u still cant handle the muslims on there horses there in irak
    im not a hardcore player i was just like ah grobs didnt wanna start beefing with him but sindce he made his prejudgement
    im talking now here and yes i got a life im making alot of money im spending alot drinking fucking smoking weed
    fuck that bosnian prick and fuck y`all

RideOn

ahah
    im 21 years old and i just bought yesterday my own shop here in holland valkenswaard any player from logos
    can ask miguel this sindce miguel is a trustable player in the ko community
    why do u start about muslim this muslim that u americans are good?
    its been 3 years and u still cant handle the muslims on there horses there in irak
    im not a hardcore player i was just like ah grobs didnt wanna start beefing with him but sindce he made his prejudgement
    im talking now here and yes i got a life im making alot of money im spending alot drinking fucking smoking weed
    fuck that bosnian prick and fuck y`all[/b]
    PERU>HOLLAND> BOSNIA THEN

PERU>BOSNIA

OWNED!!!

love u IBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LOL! I bet Grobs will own you for sure and I bet he has a good life , since he made a ton of money after leaving Ares. Btw Luce for sure you're one of those guys with a dick in his ass.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast