Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

o0LUCA0o try scamm drop TALOS

This is a discussion on o0LUCA0o try scamm drop TALOS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if that is sure mister unknown ( who teh fuck are you ? ) i also made 2k dollars from ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

if that is sure mister unknown ( who teh fuck are you ? ) i also made 2k dollars from my account in beramus,i got a good life too?for 2k dollars?? please fuck off..why will he own me?do you know me?do you know how i play? Fuk grobs the retard cant even play so he goes xp'ing since he has enough time cuz in bosnia i guess xp is part of the life ...

go and fuk arround with ur nooby clannies grobsie,give them some items so they dont die in 1 spike and 1 thrust fattie

Banned Senior Member

Lawl Lawl Lawl hahahaha dude 8 years old kid would act more mature , and u say that u have 21 ?

I dont fucking care about Bosnia or Peru or Netherland or even Turkey ...

And about my clan , dude u dont know nothing ... Just what i can say is that my clan(TheReapers) is most organized clan on Logos and can pawn ur duped asses.

Now go out and get drunk fat ass!

if that is sure mister unknown ( who teh fuck are you ? ) i also made 2k dollars from my account in beramus,i got a good life too?for 2k dollars?? please fuck off..why will he own me?do you know me?do you know how i play? Fuk grobs the retard cant even play so he goes xp'ing since he has enough time cuz in bosnia i guess xp is part of the life ...

go and fuk arround with ur nooby clannies grobsie,give them some items so they dont die in 1 spike and 1 thrust fattie[/b]
    Whahahaha in Bosnia KO/XP is part of life ? I'm only player from Bosnia ... Dude better stop posting and owning ur self.

lmao,now u call us duper?? please shut up man luca has a shell set +7 and still uses some quest items and same at me too.we dun need items to own..( i have some items tho ) but still my offer is here.. if u have some balls come and vs me u bosnian fag.. i know u live in a 3th world country and you want to act gangsta in this internet world but ur a little child in real life with some faggie friends and ur wanabe most organized clan in logos then our duped asses??omg man when will u explode by your arrogancy.. why do you find yourself so cool.. because you are level 76?? man take ur bosnian ass back to the place where you belong,dont try to make some friends on websited about a game...

PS: why let ur little brother and your cousin xp you? omg man want them to be a zombi like you? man you seriously have some problems

*woof woof to the bosnian* PiÁ ka te mater

ahh grobs most organized clan BLABLABLABLABLA the only player in ur clan is steven
    rest is a bunch of fuckups just w8ting to steven to take over ur clan
    then ill talk with ya hazim or whatever u called calling every1 a turk
    but look at ur name
    its like the bomb maker of binladen him self ffs
    now gl xping cya in cz when ur 80
    (would it be fun on ur side?)

oh my brother woke up early today,wru going aq??

kamer van koophandel then on my way to work homie

Banned Senior Member

No more reason to discuss with n4bc4k3'$ , i told u what i had ... u still acting like 5 years old kids.

Wont be back here , cya in Ronark

RideOn

omg this useless fight... iboww, halil and sercan r totally legal pple, and that guy who tried to scam was a friend of tribal zzzzzz

anyways gogogogog CZ!

ibooowwwwww <3

Obviously Grobs has a life since you just called him all those names, and he couldn&#39;t care less.

He calls you two nubcakes, and you spazz out like muslims who just saw someone offend Allah.

Go back to turkey please, we don&#39;t want you.

*Flame Off[/b]
    you little kid.. dude i live in a way better country then you do..i get payed 800 dollars for going to school a month..dont tell me what to do,to go back to turkey or what ever.. he didn&#39;t own anyone..i dont feel offended at all..and i dont care if u want me or not..who the fuk are you man..get a grip redheaded faggot

too bad to see other dutchies join dupemix. And btw last time u gave me the argument that he was duper in the past but not anymore because he told u and u trust him... omg.

I dont believe people like that change. Btw why u keep going human/orc..??

Admin

Turk kid calm down , oke ? And sorry MR.75lvl on beramus and 70 lvl on logos , the guy who have life omg guys he have a life did u heard that ?

Sorry but i dont play accounts from noone , specialy cus pw change is disabled ... dont want to be acused for no reason.I will 1v1 u any time u want n4bc4k3
    Now go cry to ur mom cus GROBS called u nub
    Is it legit lvling against rule in turkey , maybe i should start use koxp then turks might love me ? hahaha [/b]
    who won?.p

because im a duper, zumru duped kc for me so i can go up and down everytime..

yes this dutchy went to ironmix,,why? everyone has his reasons, i like the damn clan.. i dunno who he is in the past but here in logos NOBODY has any evidince of him cheating... if he was an american dude nobody would cry,but he is a turk so everyone jumps on him.. thats very much of a GG

besides,,all the attention you guys give for that man..he cant even check these forums man.. dont even try bro

idc that he dont read here. I just warn people that hes a known duper and i dont believe he stopped duping on logos. I just find it odd that legit people wanna be involved with people like him. It seems like people only care bout items and np these days.

lololol,mindflayer..what item can i actually get from the guy?your obviously concluding i m at his clan for the items??i have allready all of my items man.. and as far as i know he is no duper cuz he asks for me 50mil to restat his points..

what im trying to say is,no proof = you dont get far

peace

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast