Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TemplarAssasin is scammer

This is a discussion on TemplarAssasin is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been scammed. Templar assasin did it, i wanted to change my ronark items for his oly char. He ...
Page: 1

MaroTheOwner

I have been scammed. Templar assasin did it, i wanted to change my ronark items for his oly char. He gave me wrong sq and now wrote to cs to change his pw. The thing is that he did it only to steal mine lobo lycaon pendants and war set of chitins+6. My luck that i havent given him mine ss cause i told that i will give it to him after changing pw. So never trade with him he is fuking retard.

KaChing

AuroraBeam

i aint the retard i never scammed u, is there anything wrong with the account hey??? i gave u right info, just wait till u can change the pass with secret before u fucking talk about me. I find you unfair and i still have your items, i needed to be sure that i cannot be scammed everything on the account i gave you is locked so i cant take anything off.

Just wait man you should learn to not fucking accuse, also coming from a guy that has 20 posts, i would like a moderator to sort this issue.

Thx Templar

You have 37 and he joined before you... ?? Think before you speak fucking idiot.

AuroraBeam

but fucking look man, i took items to make sure i didnt get scammed, if i was to leave everything on his account, he could have changed pass taken items and i would have been fucked, i like to be abit secure.

Man you are a retard

Banned

both fuking retards n88bz change password is disbaled why would u trade characters or whatever ?

babali

templaar come msn pls need to talk with u

add me again: [email protected]
    add me

templar is scammer yea, scammed me to heh

babali

templarr come msn fast pls

MaroTheOwner

Lol informations that u gave to me are incorrect. I wrote to cs and they answered that they are wrong. Dont lie! Ur just fuckin scammer. Dont even tell there that ur not cause after mine post to cs u wrote that some1 broke into ur account and u want to change password.... I dont know if it is changed but if its not and website will work i will paste it here.

babali

bro wich char u mean this with shell +7?? rol elf belt?? dual md +8??

pff he gave me 100 m ok where are the templaar.

babali

shit guys then i will get hacked too what should i do i have only pass and id. i think he gift me SQ not right. what should i do?? fucking site dont work cant send a ticket

babali

Support Tickets - Private

Account Name: .......
    Character Name: HobenB
    Date/Time: 2007-03-29 20:55:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep47
    Remarks: Hail ........! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. However, before we can change the password for account "........" we need to verify that you are indeed the rightful account holder. Please reply to this ticket with the original account registration date in addition to ALL the 9 digit Click & Buy numbers, KESN numbers, PayPal e-mail addresses and last 4 digits of ALL credit cards used to make purchases on the account. Failure to provide ALL information will only delay the verification process. Please also provide us with a new password in your ticket. Once this information is received, we can process your requested changes. Thank you for your patience in this matter and for playing Knight Online. - Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Shahji

Date/Time: 2007-03-29 11:41:00
    Type of inqury: general inqury
    Entered by: customer
    Remarks: olympia
    Is it a possibility that i can email you the information needed to change my password?

Account Name: ........
    Date/Time: 2007-03-28 11:03:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: cs rep48
    Remarks: ..........! In order to help you and not give out your new password and secret answer to an un-authorized individual, please create a new account and submit a new support ticket. In the support ticket we will need the account name and Full payment information regarding that account. We need the last 4 digits of ALL the credit cards, ALL the PayPal e-mail addresses, ALL the click and buy 9 digit customer ID numbers that were used for your previous purchases. Please include as many previous transactions as you can. If you can also tell us what you bought and when you bought it, that would be greatly appreciated as well. Failure to provide ALL the information will only delay the verification process. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please feel free to contact us if any more questions or concerns arise and thank you for playing Knight Online! -CSR Zuzu

Account Name: ..........
    Date/Time: 2007-03-27 21:46:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep41
    Remarks: Hail .........! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your ticket will be addressed as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket with as much specific information as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Account Name: ........
    Date/Time: 2007-03-27 14:17:00
    hello. The past two support tickets sent in were not from me. Someone has gotten ahold of my information and is trying to change my password and take my account. I have tried to change my password several times, but the website does not do anything when i try to click on change password. Not just on my computer, but others as well. I have the secret answer and all the information to change MY password for MY account. Please get back to me a.s.a.p

Date/Time: 2007-03-24 17:48:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep46
    Remarks: Hail .......! I understand that you would like to get your password changed. Before I can make any changes to your account, I will need to verify that you are the rightful holder of this account. Please submit a new ticket including ALL the 9 digit Click and Buy customer ID numbers, last 4 digits of the credit cards, and paypal email addresses used to make purchases on this account. Please also include a new password and secret question/answer in your ticket. If you do not have any payments on your account please supply to us the email address, birthday, and registration date on the account. Once we verify this information from you, we will be able to make the necessary changes on the account in question. Just make sure that your password is no longer than 10 characters and only with alpha numeric keys. As always, thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting! –CSR Qdius

Account Name: ........3
    Date/Time: 2007-03-24 05:54:00
    Hi i want to change mine mail into [email protected] and i want to reset mine password pls send a new password on that mail adress. Mine current pass is ....... and mine sq is.....

Account Name:......
    Date/Time: 2007-03-24 00:13:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep45
    Remarks: Hail ......! I'm sorry but the information you provided does not match our records for “....... “ Please reply to this ticket with correct information and make sure to include any PayPal e-mail address and/or the 9 digit Click and Buy customer ID numbers for as many transactions as possible. Once we receive the necessary information from you, we will be able to make the changes on “ ...... “.I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank youyou’re your patience and understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Account Name: ......
    Date/Time: 2007-03-23 13:53:00
    I want to change password on my account current pass is ...... sq is .......and my last 9 digits are ........ I want to change my pass on ........

hey u fucking bitch u think u can hack me ok then lets see bastard

MaroTheOwner

I wanted to paste same proofs but u were faster

AuroraBeam

that doesnt mean i scammed you, obviously i gave u wrong info, someone must have bought premium without me knowing. I gave u account and all u did was delvled it without talking to me first, i am not going to give the correct info now because basically u delvled without asking me for it.

You are a hacker and scammer u scammed my 400mil on account and iron bow +7

FUCK U HACKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast