Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

o0RunB1tchRun0o= SCAMMER OF THE WORST KIND

This is a discussion on o0RunB1tchRun0o= SCAMMER OF THE WORST KIND within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As everyone knows a friend of mine got hacked and lost a warrior lvl 79, used to be justrebelde20 a ...
Page: 1

poker27

As everyone knows a friend of mine got hacked and lost a warrior lvl 79, used to be justrebelde20 a few days later this guy who i have done business with before and i saw all his post and asked many people and all said this guy is a trusted player a GG, he comes to me and says i will get the account back i have gm friend name brian(diez) and loki(xigenon), that they will get the account free for me, because he was my friend and all that bullshit, so i said ok , np, i have nothing to lose, this was on a friday 3 weeks ago, so on saturday he says the gm have the account all that crap and they want 400 dollars and the money should be deliver to o0RunB1tchRun0o aka ramo real name ahmet artman, because they dont want me to know their details, or no account, i talked to my friend, of course he doesnt have this kind of money so i said i will lend him the money, so i sended 400 dollars to ahmet artman, istanbul, turkey, and the gm brian said that he will guranteed the account by monday, at 9:00 am, so 9:00 am came and he never showed up, this guy runb1tchrun aka ramo, real name ahmet artman, says that he didnt have time to send the money becuase WU closed in turkey, so i had to wait till tuesday, tuesday came and i waited the entire day for the gm to appear, then he shows up a 8:00 pm at night saying he wants 350 more dollars because another gm named mariana wants her piece of the pie, i said no, no, no, send me the money back, they say ok ill returned your money, i called this guy ahmet and he says he is my best friends, that he feel so bad all the drama in the world, and he said he has the money, that the gm already sended it, that he will send the money, on friday, friday came guess what no money, he said that brian send the wrong transfer number, thats bullshit because the day before he said he had the money with him, so he said monday for sure, or give me you paypal adress ill send it to you, never recieved the money from paypal, monday came and he told me he sent the money, i called WU and nothing no money on my name, and he said he had the tranfer code at home, but he told me he was at school the whole day, so i dont understand how the transfer number was in his house, if he spent the whole day in school, so he said that he was on the way home, 3 hours later i call him and he said theres traffic and was still otw home, thats bullshit because it was 12:00 am in turkey, so from that moment on i knew he was trying to scam me, now he doesnt pick up the phone and has blocked me from hi msn, the worst is not that, the entire time he was telling me to please lended him an account so he could play with please, that he was bore, ect of course i didnt give him my account, and he was please can you lend me glass belt ill give it back in few hours, i said no i dont have premum, ect , the whole time he was trying to get more from me, meaning i believe he was on another computer under the name brian pretending to be a gm, wanted me to send 400 dollars to get an account that he was never going to recover, then wanted to scam me 350 more dollars, i said no, then wanted to hack my account, and then wanted to steal my items this guy had it plan all alone i have all the msn recorded i can show anyone who wants to read it, please dont trust this guy.

ME AND MY FRIEND GOT HACKED AND LOST THE ACCOUNT, THEN GOT SCAMMED TRYING TO RECOVER THE ACCOUNT, THIS IS EVEN FUNNY, THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT IN THE REBELDE ISSUE

HE PLAYS WITH: T0nyMontana///Bryant///darky_y///Hanedans1

Lammer

I'm speachless... you give $400 to a guy you don't know so he "might" recover your friends account?

poker27

I'm speachless... you give $400 to a guy you don't know so he "might" recover your friends account?[/b]
    i did business with this guy a few time and asked many people and all said he was GG and he could help my friend out, because je had connection, i asked boshke, the original owner of zike, cricri, and many more, so i thought he wasnt gonna scam for 400 dollars, ive done business with him for more than that, and he always looked credible.

poker27

I'm speachless... you give $400 to a guy you don't know so he "might" recover your friends account?[/b]
    i did business with this guy a few time and asked many people and all said he was GG and he could help my friend out, because je had connection, i asked boshke, the original owner of zike, cricri, and many more, so i thought he wasnt gonna scam for 400 dollars, ive done business with him for more than that, and he always looked credible.

3 hours later i call him and he said theres traffic and was still otw home, thats bullshit because it was 12:00 am in turkey, so from that moment on i knew he was trying to scam me[/b]
    i wouldve known he was trying to scam me from the moment he told you a gm would do it for $400...sry about it bro but i think it was mainly ur fault i mean as bad as this game is i would never believe a gm doing this, u shouldve asked the so called gm to log in game and talk to u there to make u believe him.

poker27

i wouldve known he was trying to scam me from the moment he told you a gm would do it for $400...sry about it bro but i think it was mainly ur fault i mean as bad as this game is i would never believe a gm doing this, u shouldve asked the so called gm to log in game and talk to u there to make u believe him.[/b]
    yes man im just to naive to play this game full of scammers, this man has never shown any signs of being a scammer so i kind of trusted him i got screwed, im leaving this game for good now, probably play in a few months when i forget about this issue, im just to stupid to play this game, and the worst thing is that it wasnt my account to begin with

Rainhardt

o0RunB1tchRun0o aka ramo i know him and he selling alot item for many poeple and no one getteing scammed or shit like that maybe just discut with him about this coz maybe there a problem coz i know himm and he helped me alot on this game but maybe im worng i just tell my opinion

the_man_slayer

Sorry bro <_<

I said in 1 topic he made he was dodgy :|

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...3&hl=bryant

o0RunB1tchRun0o

you piece of shittttt....im away not at home and you write shit like this about me.......i&#39;ve warned you im not a cheap as who will scam for 400$..i do not need your fucking money....if this is what people get from trying to helppp...fuk you...asshole i have done many trades with many people here and why no1 ever has said i have scammed or not given money or items....im not a noob that has just started playing like youu.....if i was really a bad ass guy...i would have deleved Zike to lvl 0 and you know i can dooo that.....

The Men SLayer i have a few words for you....your fuking mother is dodgy as far as i know.....did you ever trade with me nooooooo..did we ever chat before noooooo.....so dont you fuking come with upfront opinons and try to make them seem as they are facts......

Im still here i still have my mobile number and msn adress and all mya ccounts ingame.....franciscooo you just fuked up big time thats all im telling youuuu....

cricri

ya ... this is confusing, ramo is a nice guy, never got a problem with him. same with killer,i&#39;ve done trades with both and it was ok

i hope this resolves without being a big problem.

the_man_slayer

Question

you piece of shittttt....im away not at home and you write shit like this about me.......i&#39;ve warned you im not a cheap as who will scam for 400$..i do not need your fucking money....if this is what people get from trying to helppp...fuk you...asshole i have done many trades with many people here and why no1 ever has said i have scammed or not given money or items....im not a noob that has just started playing like youu.....if i was really a bad ass guy...i would have deleved Zike to lvl 0 and you know i can dooo that.....

The Men SLayer i have a few words for you....your fuking mother is dodgy as far as i know.....did you ever trade with me nooooooo..did we ever chat before noooooo.....so dont you fuking come with upfront opinons and try to make them seem as they are facts......

Im still here i still have my mobile number and msn adress and all mya ccounts ingame.....franciscooo you just fuked up big time thats all im telling youuuu....[/b]
    You got Zike&#39;s info?

oO Jc Oo

fuk cricri >.< :lol:

Cadence96

yes man im just to naive to play this game full of scammers[/b]
    How old are you? mmm.... nvm... maybe it is not by your age. But you need the support of an older man to take this kind of choices.

It is not the game... it is the world that is filled of scammers. Why do you think that there is a hell with too many users logged in?.

poker27

Im still here i still have my mobile number and msn adress and all mya ccounts ingame.....franciscooo you just fuked up big time thats all im telling youuuu....[/b]
    if you are not a scammer then send me the money and post the WU reciept here, so everybody knows, send the money and prove it, why dont you do that and stop posting shit

cadem

OMG AGAIN KILLER ?

PLZ KILLER DONT TRUST IN ALL PEOPLE

AMIGO ESPERO Q TE RECUPERES

NOS VEMOS

SALUDOS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast