Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

o0RunB1tchRun0o= SCAMMER OF THE WORST KIND

This is a discussion on o0RunB1tchRun0o= SCAMMER OF THE WORST KIND within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stories like this make me highly suspect of all parties... first of all why would anyone whos character got hacked ...
Page: 2

stories like this make me highly suspect of all parties... first of all why would anyone whos character got hacked then pay a corrupt gm 400$ to restore the character back to the original owner, maybe you wanted to pay a gm to hack someone for you and gýft acct. I can see absolutely no reason to give someone 400$ for returning an acct that was yours, and lets be honest if you legit lvled a char to 79 it was bought pre on it a few times why not get in contact directly with k2 instead of turkey gm

sorry u got scammed but what did you expect <_<

poker27

stories like this make me highly suspect of all parties... first of all why would anyone whos character got hacked then pay a corrupt gm 400$ to restore the character back to the original owner, maybe you wanted to pay a gm to hack someone for you and gýft acct. I can see absolutely no reason to give someone 400$ for returning an acct that was yours, and lets be honest if you legit lvled a char to 79 it was bought pre on it a few times why not get in contact directly with k2 instead of turkey gm

sorry u got scammed but what did you expect <_<[/b]

look man first learn to read, then you can post, first i didnt lvled the account, it was bought, two weeks after it was bought it got hacked and lost, second k2 doesnt want to help, 3rd this is a person who was my friend, which i have dont business before, and i trusted completely, 4th im fucking new in this game, i though this is how things work, as i said i got scammed by someone i considered my friend, who i trusted and had good credit, i asked many people, and again i keep getting fucked because i trust in people to easy and im to naive to play this game with so many scammers around, this is all my fault, just posting so people know the kind of person this guy is so, people dont get scammed like i did, you learn from your mistake, i learned a lot after this one.

O_o man la gente se esta aprovechando de ti, ya no creas mas en ninguno de estos , aca el 90% son cacas , y si le estas regalando tu plata ya no solo es culpa de ellos si no tuya tambien..te deseo suerte y ya no hagas mas trades man .Por si acaso yo toy en silkroad por si te quieres venir aca,,el juego ta chevere =)

Rbr is GG i think i saw him making a lot $ trades...and tbh 400$ is not that much....he would say 1000$ or more

Havvk

Rbr is GG i think i saw him making a lot $ trades...and tbh 400$ is not that much....he would say 1000$ or more[/b]
    pm me and i give u my details,i need them pls :wub:

poker27

Rbr is GG i think i saw him making a lot $ trades...and tbh 400$ is not that much....he would say 1000$ or more[/b]
    if 400 dollars is not much then why doesnt he give it back, why would he keep it then? i agree for you maybee 400 is not a lot for me 20 dollars is a lot specially if they robbed me, if i buy something is ok, but when they scam you 20 dollars hurt, 400 hurt even more speacilly from someone who you thought was your friend, this is easy tell him to send me the money, post the WU reciept here and everything will be back as usual

if 400 dollars is not much then why doesnt he give it back, why would he keep it then? i agree for you maybee 400 is not a lot for me 20 dollars is a lot specially if they robbed me, if i buy something is ok, but when they scam you 20 dollars hurt, 400 hurt even more speacilly from someone who you thought was your friend, this is easy tell him to send me the money, post the WU reciept here and everything will be back as usual[/b]
    I m sure u ll get ur money back

poker27

I m sure u ll get ur money back[/b]
    its been 17 days since he told me I SENT THE MONEY, is not im gonna send or i will send, IS I SENT THE MONEY, meaning money was sent, everyday i call him he says my phone is bug, the money transfer number is........ and hangs up, thru msn, is wait ill give u the number, one min and d/c he goes offline, then doesnt pick up the phone, then again picks up the phone says im not at home ill be there in 10min wait for me in msn, he never shows up, i call him he doesnt pick up the phone, this has happened everyday for past 17 days i&#39;ve been waiting for the money transfer number from WU, that he already sent and its so hard for him to give me, how hard is to give a number, im always on msn, he can send it to my email, and he never gives it to me, you know why? because he doesnt have the money transfer number, why? because he is a fucking lier, and never sent the money.

poker27

this guy is a fucking asshole, he said he would send the money and still nothing, he doesnt pick his phone or unblocks me from his msn, this guy is a big time scammer dont bee fouled by this guy

Navn

its been 17 days since he told me I SENT THE MONEY, is not im gonna send or i will send, IS I SENT THE MONEY, meaning money was sent, everyday i call him he says my phone is bug, the money transfer number is........ and hangs up, thru msn, is wait ill give u the number, one min and d/c he goes offline, then doesnt pick up the phone, then again picks up the phone says im not at home ill be there in 10min wait for me in msn, he never shows up, i call him he doesnt pick up the phone, this has happened everyday for past 17 days i&#39;ve been waiting for the money transfer number from WU, that he already sent and its so hard for him to give me, how hard is to give a number, im always on msn, he can send it to my email, and he never gives it to me, you know why? because he doesnt have the money transfer number, why? because he is a fucking lier, and never sent the money.[/b]
    well if dont give back ask admin ip u get his home adddres and go turk and kcik his ass <_< :huh:

you piece of shittttt....im away not at home and you write shit like this about me.......i&#39;ve warned you im not a cheap as who will scam for 400$..i do not need your fucking money....if this is what people get from trying to helppp...fuk you...asshole i have done many trades with many people here and why no1 ever has said i have scammed or not given money or items....im not a noob that has just started playing like youu.....if i was really a bad ass guy...i would have deleved Zike to lvl 0 and you know i can dooo that.....

The Men SLayer i have a few words for you....your fuking mother is dodgy as far as i know.....did you ever trade with me nooooooo..did we ever chat before noooooo.....so dont you fuking come with upfront opinons and try to make them seem as they are facts......

Im still here i still have my mobile number and msn adress and all mya ccounts ingame.....franciscooo you just fuked up big time thats all im telling youuuu....[/b]
    EHHHH?

poker27

EHHHH?[/b]
    im not from turkey he is from turkey, and i have no idea how he logs in

im not from turkey he is from turkey, and i have no idea how he logs in[/b]
    thats what i said...

he must be some kid not from turkey trying to guard that guy

poker27

thats what i said...

he must be some kid not from turkey trying to guard that guy[/b]
    he is from turkey, everyone knows this scammer, and i sent the money to turkey, this guy had such a good reputation and lost it for 400 dollars

The point is...

you said that he is from turkey... but the guy o0RunB1tchRun0o who posted here cant be from turkey since their ips are banned

thats all...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast