Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; one scammer banned and his butt buddy is still here GG @ draviste not all germans are nazis [/b] ty ...
Page: 10

one scammer banned and his butt buddy is still here GG
    @ draviste not all germans are nazis [/b]
    ty someone with some brain power finally

draviste

What is understood does not need to be stated.

Banned Senior Member

one scammer banned and his butt buddy is still here GG
    One person is banned, the second one is being reviewed doesn't mean we're done here

PainInDaAss

Dunno will this help or not but i guess ive found your items eh ,guy has show me in trade rof +3 aswell as he changed his giga +9 with wirniom (or whatever its name is)i pmed him but he didnt want to answer

trz

Dunno will this help or not but i guess ive found your items eh ,guy has show me in trade rof +3 aswell as he changed his giga +9 with wirniom (or whatever its name is)i pmed him but he didnt want to answer
    [/b]
    Its mirakos, Dean traded all Allen's stuff with that guy, he got +9 rogue chitins and rof's+3

Zaczaco11

the only proof against legend was:
    textual (no SS's)
    items that are easily obtained and could have been been upgraded by luck
    he's dean friend so he has to be a scammer too

^just from what i've read

legend's been a gg , to me at least, for a while. a usd trade here and there and lots of pk time in bera, so i need more evidence before i write him off as a scammer

DEAN on the other hand, lol glad he's been banned, he's always been rumored as a scammer in bera even since the days of when he was like "omg i got flame rings +1 wooooow"

As much as i'd hate to lean in beats favor, we should have heeded his warnings alot earlier than we did :unsure:

the only thing i ever did with maria was interupt her and dean's lil cyber sex session in vent whenever i was bored

anyways my unweighted, valueless opinion on this topic 8)

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Thats one glowy and homosexual looking warrior. Chitin and Shell come on..........

itsme!

Damn I can't believe that these guys are scammers.
    But when I heart that Dean already has gm items and call me a illegal shopper.
    Dean told me somewhen that he had ''spares'' mds +9.
    I never trusted those fags, but since I read everything, Yeah 101% scammers.
    I don't play this game too bc I dun have items.
    I don't care too, I am playing private server and im the best there.
    And Allen, im so sorry to hear wat happened to your char's.

- Finalzz, MrsFinalzz, AEnon, Bolts, WallMartSecurity, BrightEdge
    just let u know who I am and was.

I got Mirakos his msn, HetSpytMe, IIMRSSCRON, Neetcen, qlmFer,
    i got those msn's but they can't speak english only hetspytme a little....

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

textual (no SS's)

legend's been a gg , to me at least, for a while. a usd trade here and there and lots of pk time in bera, so i need more evidence before i write him off as a scammer

DEAN on the other hand, lol glad he's been banned, he's always been rumored as a scammer in bera even since the days of when he was like "omg i got flame rings +1 wooooow"

As much as i'd hate to lean in beats favor, we should have heeded his warnings alot earlier than we did :unsure:

the only thing i ever did with maria was interupt her and dean's lil cyber sex session in vent whenever i was bored
    anyways my unweighted, valueless opinion on this topic 8)[/b]
    thanks for the support bud, at least i know there are some people on this forum that have actual brains and can read the evidence and make a conclusion about a certain person.

textual (no SS's)

anyways my unweighted, valueless opinion on this topic 8)[/b]
    Like You said your words here are valueless, either way I'm sure Patrick got his share, why else would he be hanging around a known scammer?

i actually lost close to 10 grand in items. both priest and warrior and items ive bought and me and ivan traded for more in mora . i dont know linus or that other guy but if someone here who can help me get in contact with them will be awarded handsomely or ur help is greatly appreciated if i were to somehow get some if not all my items back. people know me and people know i keep my word. all ive ever wanted was to make this fun for all the people i play with and the peple ive played with can tell u that im not an asshole type of person who trash talks people who are not as well built as my characters. ive actually helped people here even when i didnt get anything in return and my only wish is to continue what i do and i know one person cant make a big difference but every little bit of hope its better than nothing.

draviste

thanks for the support bud, at least i know there are some people on this forum that have actual brains and can read the evidence and make a conclusion about a certain person.[/b]
    you got lucky this time but your a dirty as Dean in this in my opinion.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

you got lucky this time but your a dirty as Dean in this in my opinion.[/b]
    i agree with that

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Think what you want, this topic is finished with.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

One person is banned, the second one is being reviewed doesn't mean we're done here[/b]

Think what you want, this topic is finished with. [/b]
    dont think so :lol:

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast