Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GG ko4 glad something has come from this ...will be waiting for final verdict............. +1 to beat...
Page: 11

TigerTodd

GG ko4

glad something has come from this ...will be waiting for final verdict.............

+1 to beat

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

dont think so :lol:[/b]
    Ah ok, I will be waiting.

I feel bad for you Allen but then again I was about to buy from this maria person because you told me she was trustable. Good thing I skipped on it =\ sorry for your loss though.

lol took you so long to realize hes a scammer when me and Fruit_of_Loom warned everyone 2 or 3 years ago about him in KO's forum and everyone flamed us saying hes gg and very trustworthy, he scammed someone from DirtnapCentral and later he accused her for scamming him after he threat the clan leader and his wife that he will come to their house, seriously this guy is sick and weirdo.

HaloGod

Wow patrick you and dean both fail.. -_-

there are unfortunately other scammers here... or people (active or not) involved in scams / playing scammed accounts.

and some of them are linked IRL

also i have my own point of view on the people listed here on who are scammers and who are not. I think it's not hard to point out by the attitude.

Many people asked for my infos before . But I don't give any credits to people online even if there is a virtual friendship. And remember that often, people who are strangely too friendly with you (abusing the expression "bro" most of the time to make you feel safe)

The only person I gave credit to are : Energie, Zabuza, AngelDreams and Thomas. I haven't got problems with them til now, but who know this is only virtual and it can change. But by trusting them I feel they are not scammers. This is purely subjective.

I am sure there are a lot of people I could share account items etc surely, but I don't take the risk...

Wow patrick you and dean both fail.. -_-[/b]
    Patrick? I have nothing to do with whatever dean did, don't include me in your posts.

draviste

Patrick? I have nothing to do with whatever dean did, don't include me in your posts.[/b]
    Hey Halo knows the truth and nows your as dirty as they come, and why would he not include your name in the post the thread is titled Oddball, Legend1492 scammers ,like I said in my opinion you helped those two hack and steal Allen's stuff. What a fukin loser Dean turned out to be.

HaloGod

Yep Dean is in my opinion the definition of a failure, and Patrick is well Patrick always willing to do anything and everything for dean.

Yep Dean is in my opinion the definition of a failure, and Patrick is well Patrick always willing to do anything and everything for dean.[/b]
    LOL? I think you have it the wrong way around, If I recall, it was always you that was on Dean's dick and doing everything for him back in clan heavy arms

draviste

atleast he didnt rip people off of there items or help others to do the same, I always rememebr Halo as a good gun and decent team player

HaloGod

kk you so pro patrick. I was on deans dick? funny. I WAS deans friend but not anymore. You and your squeaky voice were always in agreeing with what ever dean or beat told you to do.

TigerTodd

.....no news yet........

abdeucethree

isn't dean homeless? xD

shouldn't he stop spending $ on gm items then?

draviste

isn't dean homeless? xD
    shouldn't he stop spending $ on gm items then?[/b]
    He's not right in the head, he was in welding school and he told us on vent he set his pants on fire, they kicked him out shortly after, he's just a loser from Surrey.